These events are actually pretty good

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nixodemus1, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Nixodemus1

IGN:
    Nixodemus
    Steam:
    nixodemus1
    Guild:
    worst_guild
    Server:
    Cain
    So I went on a complete and utter rant about the last set of events. This was in my discord with my friends so its not on here dont worry. I was talking about how the last events were just so boring and terrible that we would just ignore them and play the game. the only one that was even worth something was the bingo game. Well it feels like my prayers have been answered, so to make up for it, i will actually praise the current events starting from my least favorite to my absolute favorites.
    honey time:
    its honey time. same as always. next.
    Dark and light:
    yooo i actually like this. it looks interesting! I havent even tried the game but having the yu-gi-oh esque card game hanging out seems like a fun idea for a mini game event. and even the rewards aren't to bad.
    First ranger:
    look, this is just cool. Like it has drawbacks being male mage only but thats to celebrate the new stuff, and lets be honest, it's super cool getting to be a power ranger. I am not going to lie, this looks cool. and diego (our resident male mage in the guild) is probably going to be having a blast with this. (if he ever gets on again) Just because i cant participate doesnt mean i dont see how awesome of an event this probably is. and hey, hopefully other characters get to be rangers.
    Three kingdoms:
    wow. I can see why this is good. this would be the equivilent for me of getting to play the revolutionary war alongside george washington (who would definetly be a priest.) against stonewall jackson. or burnsides. (before you type your coments, yes i know stonewall and burnsides were from the civil war, im making a joke) point being, this has to be a wet dream for people who love history. and even if not, getting to play a new event like this has to be super fun. I can understand why this would be appealing. heck, from what I've seen, some of the rewards i saw in the trailer look sick as all hell! If its so cool, why isnt this #1? because I dont really care about history. always hated it. its even worse when its the history of another country, like, i just cant bring myself to care. but that does not mean i am completely ignorant to how cool this probably is for a lot of people, and i will enjoy playing it all the same. seriously, looking forward to taking a crack at this event.
    you reap what you sow:
    oh my GOD this event is so good! The whole point of the guild was me and my friends just casually hanging out, playing DFO, and trying to get to max level. THIS is the event thats going to sky rocket us towards that goal. Its going to be so much fun to play and get through. We can probably accumulate so much exp during this thing. I can not wait to tackle higher level dungeons soon with the guys. I'm really enjoying this.
    SHOWTIME:
    MY BOY HAVE YOU SEEN THIS EVENT?! so this event, while being coupled with you reap what you sow, will be a god send. not only will we be leveling up faster than leroy jenkins on steroids but we gonna get some sick rewards for it? and on top of that, we can save up our showtime points to get some super good weapons and equiptment? what?! well bend me over and call me sally, this is my favorite event after all. Depending on how well me and my friends do, we are going to just be swimming in rewards, and it will be amazing. This is the one I want to play the most out of all of them.

so there's my semi review of all the new events. I really like these a lot more than the last ones and am looking forward to playing this game with my friends all throughout spring break.

2. cards: barely give a shit about purples

3 kingdoms: lol

exp pill: ok

showtime: 1500 DIs

hope march 21 is a bit more interesting

3. Nixodemus1

IGN:
    Nixodemus
    Steam:
    nixodemus1
    Guild:
    worst_guild
    Server:
    Cain
    awww. well, hope you get to have more fun next time around. me im going to try and enjoy this one. ...by the way is yu-gi-oh 2.0 any good? i dont want to start playing no go fish if its boring as hell. at least not with these rewards.

4. card event gives purple cards that have a 100% chance to upgrade a purple card. cool if you want to max out some kane cards

5. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I find the three kingdoms event fun as it reminds me much of various same themed beat'em ups.

6. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I just said fuk this shit as soon as TK dungeon needs guildmates

7. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    And that's why I have a second account that I can log into on my laptop and get that sweet, sweet Returnee EXP bonus.
    I get 1/3 to slightly less than 1/2 of a level at 86+ with whoever I take into 3 kingdoms with my Returnee per day. Considering that it only takes about 20 minutes to run through all of the dungeons, it doesn't eat up much of my time to do so.

8. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    guild 3kingdom dungeon exp is china tier good.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)