The tiny time lord: Creator General Discussion

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Grimmeh, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Sometimes my tree circle bar dissappears, it happens to me alot when I reset tree with cd resets or have alot of buffs, when in doubt, just check if you have the time lionglowing behind you, if you do, tree is charged. if its still a purple orb, you still need to charge.

its pretty annoying and does happen to me yes.

2. GofCaster

So it says Ice attack Variation what does that mean i thought it was for the skills under that move it will lower there attack but i lower the lv and thats not the case so im Confused

Attached Files:

3. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain

So, yeah, not sure if it's new, but I can see it helping for boats; also, with good cdr, it's a pretty good boost to your gauge duration.

I should mention that, when you do get both gauges active, left click. Using meteor seems to fix it.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  4. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Variation is skill damage basically. so you have base damage, then when you hit something it gets a modifier based on that number, 107% = 1.07x damage, 141% = 1.41x damage etc.

5. GofCaster

what the hell ive never seen that lol

6. Lamia

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/5b9bo8/almost_infinite_wind_press/

and

a lot of cdr is needed, but with racvac, you need to restore 21 gauge per sec in order to maintain wind storm forever (without releasing right click) and I don't think that's possible without events

on the same wind storm note, you know it's possible to have multiple wind storms active at once? do two clicks really quickly, but hold the second one

also something related to ice stone. it tends to desync me a lot in raid when I wind storm > ice stone groups probably because of the millions of hits. nice design neople

I dunno if any of you have a similar problem too in case you're wondering, that might be it. I've started to use ice plate as a result

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  7. Hubbel

Server:
    Cain
    Which weapon do you guys recommend outside of epics, is liberation broom the best? (Using gracia 6pc)

8. Lamia

liberation rod would be better since it has the most base intelligence. creator gets nothing special out of using brooms except for being special for using brooms :V (also requiem/lib broom is kind of an ugly toothbrush imo, staff looks the coolest)

there are a few other legendaries I think that are pretty useful though? weapons are so cheap nowadays, it wouldn't be that bad to just buy a liberation

also someday I still want to try a rabineta, but with the new 90 epics coming soon... need dat pole or staff

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Hubbel

Server:
    Cain
    Ty ^^

10. Lamia

oh god this would be an experience

[​IMG]

I'm glad it's not my strongest setup

11. Rhasa

Im trying to improve my creator but i dont know how to gear her, is there anything outside quest legendaries and epics that could be good? all i got is flame drop trousers but i dont know if fire legendary setup is works or if its even worth it over gracia

12. Wing

I would just use halidoms until you can get 3-4pc gracia then use 2-3 hali, 3-4 pc gracia until you can get a full set. Its what I did and filled in slots with any epic that was worth it. You can also do sea gods instead of gracia if you want too.

You could spend some money and gear her in fire legendaries, but I don't really see the point since the quest legendaries are free, and there are better chars to stack fire on.

13. Xoyalty

Which olympus pet do you guys think is best for creator? Also is mana broom BiS with seagod? or is there a better broom I should be aiming for

14. Lamia

mana broom is pretty much the best weapon period. as someone that's experimented with every mage epic on my creator except flyswatter, can confirm (although I have yet to get war goddess spear refined, am quite curious about how 35% smash would measure up, but with 90s coming I guess I'll never know)

if you have one you don't have to worry about another weapon other than savior and 90 epics, the main draw of it being the ridiculously high iatk boost combined with +20% additional damage

the olympus pet doesn't matter. ice is level 10 and wind is level 40, and protection skills are meh at best. get it for smash in the creature slot though, for me I chose the mage gal since she was the cutest

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  15. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

what do you guys think of max flame hurricane? it seems to do 5x my dmg of my meteors full gauge while flame hurricane only takes 1/2 gauge.

16. Xoyalty

IMO I think flame hurricane is too slow and doesn't do enough to justify using it. Meteor might not do as much but its really fast just spamming all the meteors when you're other guages are empty.

BTW do you guys still think DG is best for creator or can one of the new lvl 90 sets overshadow it, also whats the new BiS weapon for creator?

17. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    The 90 sets can beat it, but need to be 5/5 a 3/5 90 set wont beat it, and even then, a 5/5 has a hard time imo. DG just has obscene amounts of stats.

90 Savior -> Quesera happy -> Limitbreak ->85 Savior -> Gleipnir -> Manabroom

is how I see the viable options right now.

Gleipnir is quite good, but def ignore is a useless stat, but 15% skill damage and 950 IA, is huge, manabroom has like 50 more IA, but additional dmage is much worse then skill damage.

Limitbreak is... interesting. %IA feels much weaker then you would expect, because it ignores refine, but its stuch a large value, that it can win. the +2 tree is sick nasty gains for tree.

Quesera is the most broken item in the game in my opinion, it gives skill damage, all attack, AND 17% elanore? shits bonkers.

90 savior is huge, i hear its better then quesera by a tiny bit, dont quote me on that.

Pretty much the two you wanna lookfor is quesera and limitbreak. I won Gleipnir myself, and its pretty much way stronger then the 85s, but its the weakest of the new 90 options.

as for flame nado, I have both fire skills and fire at 1. Flame nado is insanely strong, and will only get stronger then they add attack variation to prot. Boulders is only kept around cause I have points, if I didnt, ice and fire would be 1. I love my flame nado.

edit: To clarify, if you dont have DG already, dont go back to hunt for it, thats just asking for trouble. Go to 90 hells and just use 90 sets. And pretty much any 90 epic is gonna be fucking strong weapon wise, so dont worry about it toooo much. oh the rod and broom from 90 hells are... interestingly weak? Rod has potential, but is even weaker then gleipnir id hazard. And the spear looks just trashy to me... but id need ot have it really tell...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  18. Firefly

this guy lowkey and shy af so I'll just leave this 480p potato here:

Featuring doppelganger of water title and non ref 8 gleipnirenrinrnerr

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  19. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Thats about right, my time is similar with a non ref 8 gleip and refine set( I dont precast or have raccvac for double tornadoes QQ)

Sadly still need more for luke according to yunha rip

20. Wing

My creator has shit luck and only got a fish ball line from 90 hells. Decent awake swap or should I just diss?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)