The tiny time lord: Creator General Discussion

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Grimmeh, Mar 1, 2015.

1. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    handmade is pretty decent; it's like the only good level 80 for f mages too.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Lamia

handmade broom is undoubtedly the best choice

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Lamia

I managed to find a snow princess. despite its high elemental damage I can confirm that it's still tons weaker than mana broom (like a 10~20% difference, I only managed to get +7 refine) the raw stat increases are just too crazy

4. NinNinCen Sky Traveler

Does anyone know if you are able to auto detonate your awakening for all the damage? I've seen some videos or a korean doing it or just autoclicking all the balls in less than a second?(not likely). Also how strong is ping pong really? I see maybe 3 hits at most but the explosions damage looks good.

5. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Get better angles on ping pong and it hits more.

Yes, hit "Jump" (DEfault space) while on the tree to detonate all the fruits instantly.

Ping pong for me does about 55m solo, and tree does about 85m, so yeah, ping pong has the potential to be really strong, its my second highest single use damage outside of tree.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. NinNinCen Sky Traveler

Jump.... I feel so silly

7. Lamia

if you so decide, or you're too far away, the fruits can be auto detonated with right click, no need to drag with left

detonating each fruit manually also does more damage than just detonating the tree itself, but each fruit has its own element which might not match up with your main one, unless of course you purposefully make all the fruits the same element (they are generated based on how much of each you cast)

also yes airball is really strong, befitting for a 50 skill, but I tend to not use it much because stuff dies or stops being vulnerable before it can explode #gearedproblems

8. KoiKoi

Any specific tips on how to aim the airball to maximize hits? Or at the very least ensure that the final bomb actually detonates on an enemy and not in the middle of the air?

9. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Everyone has different angles they use. I like "Diamond" for large enemies that are slow, diagonal down shot, and for small enemies I just send it straight so it bounces back and forth.

10. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    So how does incomplete compete again mermaid swatter? Want to know if I should bother refining it or keeping it for looks.

11. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Both are equal with IIP winning if you have another good smash source. The double airball gimmick is gonna go away later.

in a later patch, Airball/Tuning/Ice age gauge recover goes down, but base gauge amount goes down, so even with maxed out gauge, you wont be able to double airball with swatter it just means it will save some gauge, basically "20% less cd" in normal terms, but thats meh to me. So id rate them equal.

Its def strong. even more so if you do the hp gimmick.

I recently completed MV, set is fucking a trip, lion resets all over the dam place its fucking funny.

12. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So far, It looks like
    DG/Refine/Shining > DG/Bulky/Mermaid > Bloodycontract/bulky/shining(Lightspec) > subvol/refined/shining(Fire spec) > MV/refined/Shining(Shadow spec)
    All of them are set up with the best possible abuse of modifier slots and reach all modifiers(Critsmash/smash) and anything with shining int does hit its 100 light bonus, and all set ups have 100% crit.

Now of course this is just "single skill use" And has no bearing on whether or not you should or shouldnt use a set, since you dont get to pick what epics you have, though as you start to complete sets, you start to learn how meme some really are...(Subvol is disgustingly weak...)

13. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Glad sub vol is the 1st set I've completed :V
    (oh well, still not even at 2k hells, can't complain...I mean I can and should, but I don't feel like it). Guess I'm waiting on ele dropper to complete.

I'm curious, does the increase to skill variance give us an actual buff to damage, or is just to match the changes to monster hp?

14. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    the skills actually do go up in damage slightly, anywhere from a 30-50% I did some math for it, but didnt write it down, its mostly a "keep up with" with some minor buffs, and a nerf to double airball and a nerf to how many tunings/iceages you can do at a time as well. the time for "each" spell is actually the same, but you never reach a point where you have "two" loaded at once, so right now each tuning, iceage, and airball can mostly cast two casts of itself before you need to recharge(they all have really long recharges!) this patch just make it so you can only airball once, but the same amount of "charge time" is needed for another airball, you just never get those quick successive ones, it means however, that things like MV improve.

tl:dr, burst down, dps up, each cast does significantly more damage, but you cant double iceage/airball so you lose maximum possible burst.

Right now with MV, only iceage and lion gauge can be reset with just MV, because airball is 45 seconds at -40%(mv + title) so it cant reset instantly, and tuning is around 55 I think, after this patch, they are all within MVs reset range.

and yeah I also dont have decked out fire acc/tear, which im sure make subvol alot better, but did what I coudl with what I had...

% IA increases ignore buffs from refine... so you actually have alot less bonuses from subvol....

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  15. Wing

Math is hard and I'm glad someone like you Dice is doing it for creators. I feel like aside from tree Creator's burst isn't that strong since link and ice age are really fast multi hit skills. Airball is good burst but is somewhat unreliable at times.

With how powerful tree is, and with how burst is favored over dps in endgame settings, it seems like Refined Amnesia Ring is actually a really important swap item to have. It seems like creators can proc the effect quite easily by switching from skill category to skill category since that counts as using a skill, and such skill categories don't have a CD so theres nothing wasted by swapping from say fire to ice, ice to fire over and over again. Evidence of that working can be seen from 25-40 seconds of the below video. She waits until all the gauges are full though, so it seems like she wants the 20sec cd and 15% chance to reset to proc, rather than the 2% chance 90s cd to reset all skills, but its hard to tell which one did since all her gauges were full.

Another thing that I see used is swapping to the time defier acc's to reset tree (since amnesia ring has a decently long cd). That would require farming lv70 hells though in hopes that the time defier ring would drop, in addition to the 400ish eyes needed to buy the other pieces from Grandis.

16. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't mind losing double airball, though I do wish I could cancel out and save it. MV always looks like a trip, but I'm 1/5 with only the shoes so far (majesty hogging all the pieces).
    Sounds par the course really. Oh well, 3/5 on every other 80 set except cham, got good armor luck on creator at least, and sub vol is...useable for raid? I've done about every position without too many problems.

17. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah resets are very powerful, the top player creator in korea uses MV to swap reset lion cd and other random shit too, Im not quite about that life yet, but I might do reset ring resets haha

As matter fact, think ill try that onwed, ill try reseting tree in smoke after nuking tog seems legit. and for rock man in leg and then be able to have for agnes seems op tbqh

tfw I knew resets were good, but didnt think of spamming fire/ice to proc ring :doh: more then 2 trees feels over kill, but 2 is like the perfect number :gootecks:

18. GofCaster

Yo has anyone bin haveing trouble with that skill bug were if you switch to your other skills and press your skill pretty fast it will switch your skill you pressed to the other tab keeps happening with me keepings screwing with me on anton/raid

19. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Still happens to me, but I just fix it after whatever im fighting is dead, so its np, just pay attention so you dont accidently tree or something, then fix it

I have a feeling its ping related as well, so dont get to saucey if you laggin a bit

20. GofCaster

and also does your 2cd awkening not happen like i pop it then i go to the next room i dont see the circle bar above my health only sometimes

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)