The tiny time lord: Creator General Discussion

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Grimmeh, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Wing

Cool, I'll probably just wait it out for something decent in future packages.

2. Amuriase the dumbest wunderkind

How do you feel about the Refined Amnesia set on Creator? Is it worth keeping all 3 pieces of it? Also what epic sets would you say are best to keep on her aside from Dark Gothic?

3. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Keep anything you can equip if you have no set.

Darkhole and Chameleon are kinda ok to diss, but I keep them.

Refined is the "Best" acc set. But the confusion leads to issues in who you can party with.

other then that, if you dont mind not being able to party nens, necros, summoners, mechs and potentially chaos, its a really solid set.

Superstar is pretty meh, might be ok if you have no epic set.

Any epic set is good tbqh, Just hoard all your items, if you have chest space issues, I suggest saving your ingame cash, and find a good cera seller you can trust and get safe upgrades.

if have any other specific epics or sets, let me know and I can be of more help on what it is good with, and what its good at, etc. Nothing is truely "the best" since depending on the combos you can make, other stuff becomes better or worse.

4. Amuriase the dumbest wunderkind

One more question, what weapons would you rate the best for creator starting from Epics, Legendaries, and Uniques. I'm currently using the +12 legendary broom from the event and it seems to be pretty decent for now

5. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Any epic -> Any legendary

Almost all epics have a decent enough effect but HUGE IA gains, Croc nest and the 80 spear are both pretty terrible, but both beat lib Im fairly certain. Id have to do math, but the extra IA is big.

Legendaries->uniques

Lib->All legendary brooms

16% damage is just too good to pass up compared to the crappy mage legendaries outside of rabi rod which is GL mana problems.

Uniques are "I have yet to grind my Requiem/lib or do hellmode" no touch end game.

Once again, if you got specifics, bring em up and explain my thoughts on them, but this is my general throught process.

6. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    So how is Rave Stick Spirit Lord's protection post-rework? Right now, I like the mega increased cast speed, but it's going to take some re-adjusting to how wind actually works.

7. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Right now its basicly just 18 all ele damage. Cast speed only effects the gauge casting time unless im mistaken my DG cast speed seems to do jack all outside of casting lol.

After rework it gets to be 22 all ele, and 10% skill damage.

This one is actually interesting. I dont think its exactly good, but 10% skill damage is pretty cool effect considering.

8. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    So, Ebin reworks have touched down and I got to compare my old damage with my new.

I lost 50 shadow damage, but swapped out shining int for mermaid swatter.

Interesting things, I projected id only lose 13-20 shadow damage but lost more then double, swatter I thought would only improve my damage by around 8-10%, as I didnt account for the +2 skills....

WELL.

Tree - 64,138,292 78,364,108 = 1.22
    Airball - 34,020,669 53,112,490 = 1.56
    Tuning - 33,165,918 44,930,065 = 1.35
    Windpress - 29,136,718 38,325,392 = 1.31
    Lion - 19,207,758 27,413,708 = 1.42
    Flame - 15,163,857 20,096,986 = 1.32
    Ice - 13,677,954 17,123,729 = 1.25
    = 1.347~

I have an overall average increase in damage of about 34.7% which is CRAZY, I cut 1/3 off my nugol time.

9. Wing

Chaser Master dropped for me. The effects are useless for creator, but would the extra +100 independent attack be worth using it over the Event Legendary Broom (I'd lose out on 15% mcrit and +1 to all 1-75 skills though).

Also, I'm kind of interested in Raccoon Vacuum since I love using the wind gauge, it provides +18 all ele, and 12% bonus damage. Would it be a viable option over the other epics?

10. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Racc vacc is one of the better epics so yeah. It lacks damage vs the other epics, but has so much utility its way worth it.

11. Lamia

I did some post-rework testing of my own on nugol with my strongest epics

mana broom + chameleon + gigantic + iatk sub = 1m57s
    mana broom + 3pc burning mana + 6pc gracia + razor queen = 2m21s
    wizard staff + chameleon + gigantic + iatk sub = 2m03s
    wizard staff + 3pc burning mana + 6pc gracia + razor queen =2m21s

and for 30 sec nugol test (with chameleon set) is about 233m damage for mana broom, 225m wizard staff

mana broom and wizard staff are really close. too bad my gracia setup seems to barely lose out; I think the inconsistency of razor queen's bleed effect not always procing really hurts it

in any case, the judgement goes to what might be stronger in a party with a sader. I'm thinking it'd probably be wizard staff since it has +26 all ele and a percent int/atk increase, while mana broom has a flat int/iatk increase but 20% additional

chameleon also has 30% additional damage along with the pretty good bonus of -8k def and 10% smash on the top. it looks like this'll be my main set until I can find the last piece of burning mana

on a side note. infinity top gives +1 to creative space and mana vortex bottom +1 to 85 skills. I have racvac too for another +1 so sometime I'll see if tree swapping works

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  12. DOXOlove give me all the Slayers :v

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    FUN LITTLE TIDBIT people should know; Mana Burn Trousers do not give you their crit bonus upon gauge cast or skill use so pretty much useless until you get the full set :disgust:

13. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    They work just fine for me.

upon gauge cast, I lose a small chunk of mana (blue numbers pop up)

fire without them at level 1 was 8.9k, with them procced on same target, 10~k

which is 1.12-1.17 ish is the numbers I was seeing, seem to work as intended

14. DOXOlove give me all the Slayers :v

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    it was 5 am I am a boosted monkey ignore that lmfao

15. Wing

Just found this video of pre90 cap creator soloing anton raid. Crazy. Their channel has a good amt of creator stuff, thought the recent luke videos I can't tell which party members are doing most of the work.

Noticed in the 90 videos meteor is used more often than firewall (maybe b/c of the hitstun nerf?), ice plate is not used at all, and she uses amnesia ring to reset (or lower, not sure how it works w/ the gauges and CD) tree CD so she can spam fire wind and water. I've found that I rarely if ever use ice plate. Most of the time I just use wind to gather and then spam ice stone. What's also interesting is she maxed protection and uses the ice bubble as preservation in raids. She also swaps from Raccoon Vacuum for trash gathering/clearing.

Also title wise, the new olympus title is pretty great for fixed classes such as creator. I think (but could be wrong) that the few titles that beat it out are the +elemental ones and possibly the CD reduction ones.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  16. Lamia

I personally use meteor drop a lot because fire cooldown is so short and meteors are a good way to burst out so you can use other stuff, plus I have -18% cooldown reduction atm (title + gigantic) plus you can use the cheap meteor drop uncommon platinum emblems for a little boost, heh

and yeah, racvac is pretty great for clearing rooms in cutting off the energy

also, raid FINALLY delivered something for me
    [​IMG]

now the only epic pots I should really gamble on are subequips. failed one earlier, but even though a pool of 360 subs isn't too hopeful, I don't really need anything else

17. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I also use meteors, cause fire does all the stuff its good at, at level 1.

I use it to multi hit egene and other multi hit gimmicks, thats about it. other then that, just use meteors.
    Plate is alot better then people give it credit for I feel like, in scenes/farming gold you really dont need boulders. And boulders has fallen off mega hard in terms of the amount of damage it makes up in your kit. I have yet to make the switch permanent, but I play with both, things iceplate has that boulders does not, is how few clicks and how "fast" it puts out its damage. things like breaking blood orb or orbs in tog, or the orb in leg that buffs/heals kratek. Ice/Fire recharge so fast, and do so little damage, you might as well try and shit out the damage as fast as possible if you are gonna even bother.

Maxing ice shield is actually on my list of "Trying to do" things, it seems quite useful, especially if you are on the lower gear end and are on naval.

As for subs, Pipis summoning gloves is the only creator sub. And its only slightly better then blooming, only 30 IA stronger then the pink creator one, and has less int then blooming too, even if not shadow spec, blooming is bonkers. Raid sub is another strong contender so holding out till that is an idea as well.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  18. Lamia

I just went and picked up the sea god sub for the water damage since I had the counterspells just lying around, 18 is a pretty nice amount, and once I get that epic/master kaleido box for the tear I'll have exactly 200 water

also I do use ice stone a lot since it provides a lot of (delayed) hitstun too, and although I wouldn't mind trying to make room for ice plate, I'd rather try to do so for ice shield since it's pretty cool and I don't even use protection at all right now

19. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Ice shield, even at one, is useful for anton's heart: the bleed doesn't damage it, so you can save your naval team some tokens~

Also, thinking of dropping my money on a blooming + DC, just waiting to see If I can't get a wooden puppet sword first.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  20. Hubbel

Server:
    Cain
    Any epic weapon from 70~80 range is super useful for her? She's one of my choices for the upcoming event.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)