The Official "What I got from Hell Mode" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clarrisia, May 31, 2014.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    11, 831 runs 761 epics Finally 12/12

2. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    upload_2017-5-11_8-21-41.png first 5s piece and now I'm 6/12 bis

3. Acy

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  4. Day 103: 1 daily run, Thunder Cross: Jupiter. Pande Rift: Nothing
    Day 104 (Today): 10 runs, 1 epic soul. Pande Rift: Nothing

5. NotaPedo

Cool i do more damage now

Attached Files:

6. i don't normally partake in these types of threads because i'm not the bragging type, but i have to post this because i think someone at Neople is having a go at me.

this dropped on my Dark Knight a few days ago in rift:
    upload_2017-5-14_2-1-20.png

then today, within the span of 500 invites, i got not one, but TWO Silver Bullet revolvers (and as the picture shows, i already have one), as if to drive the point home that "no, you're not getting Lord of Ranger you little shit":
    upload_2017-5-14_2-2-26.png

i guess now i can play Russian Roulette the way Revolver Ocelot does it...

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  7. Jasper

NIGHT SHADOW TOP. GOT~
    ScreenShot2017_0513_233120837.jpg ScreenShot2017_0513_233658210.jpg
    I FINALLY COMPLETED A SET.:gootecks::gootecks::gootecks::gootecks::gootecks::gootecks::gootecks::gootecks:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    7k run datas
    percent wise
    85s went up
    90s down
    orb rate up
    gabe rate up
    souls rate down

9. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full plate complete at last! It's funny, both burning mana and this were my 1st armor sets to be completed.

10. Avitar The Terror of Death

IGN:
    JustSomeRndmGuy
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    How is that set anyway?

11. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    The plate? Take this with a grain of salt, this is just an opinion of mine after all.
    Short answer: Attack power wise, it roughly close with Burning Mana for magic classes (less M. ATK, more elenore), but it's much faster and tankier. Also FREE 99% uptime Superarmor and can be used as swap if you have a DT around.
    Long answer:
    >All the set's pieces "watch over" each others' SA (Super armor) proc, so to speak and activate their effects if they detect one of the pieces is using its SA. For example, if one piece like Plate Wing Shoes activates its SA, not only I'll get 30% more speed, but the other pieces of the same set will activate their effect as well, such as the Plate Range Shoulder's +15% crit smash. So as long as any of the pieces' SA is activated, all of the individual pieces' will apply their effects. The best part of this? The shoe's SA is SUPER EASY to proc - all you have to do is run or backstep which means you'll have all the piece's effects along with FREE superarmor up 99.9% of the time!
    >Now I only made a quick test to compare both fullplate and burning Mana. While Fullplate doesn't stack as much M. ATK (wtihout proc'ing the set's special effect that is, but i'll get on that soon) as burning mana, it does have a 40% elenore along with all the speed and SA! So I've decided to test Nugol 105 with full plate. I'll admit my lousy best time with Burning Mana (with no stacks and usual potions) is somewhere around 45 seconds. With full plate I get... almost 30 seconds! Maybe I just got lucky with the ring's reset but I did notice the doomsday and punishment's animations are far faster with plate, which have certainly contributed for that 15 seconds cut. If I had the same speed, reset luck and the plate's stacks on Burning Mana, I'd be sure I could get a better time.
    >Finally, there's a reason why this particular epic set is a "swap". For you see, if you get hit while wearing it you have a 30% chance of getting a 30 P/M/I. ATK stack. (up to 10x, totaling 300 that stacks with whatever basic stat and +%P/M/I ATK you have). Now there's one thing that's so great about this: These stacks will stay up for the whole run (or at least until you die) and they DON'T disappear when you swap the plate set away! This is specially amazing if you are partying with a DT because she can stack you up with her black mirror, so you can have even more power! It's even better if you are one yourself, but you'll probably want to reset black mirror to get all the stacks right away.
    So yeah, it's a pretty great set. I'll make good use of it when soloing since the extra speed and SA is pretty neat. :dance2:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    ...Am I doing it right? I don't think I'm doing something right...
    [​IMG]
    I mean, at least I completed Civ! ...Except Civ isn't an actual set, and I've completed it TWICE, now... And I use Textbook over Pars, anyway...
    I just wanna have something other than Mana Burn complete... is that too much to ask?
    Not pictured are the TWO dupes of CP Necklace I got the day of this pic, and two of my guildmates completing their nth (6+) epic sets (including accessories), one of them being Tactical...

• Edgy Edgy x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  13. tsumugii a tomato

yes

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With this I get 3/5. Not sure if it's even any good for DT. Maybe after revamp...

15. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    Bad screenshot, but it's Cold Princess Ring

After rift..

[​IMG]

Oh, and bonus from today's Rifts

[​IMG]

Finally getting accessories, I guess.

16. Day 105: 9 runs, Circuit Cerebrate (dupe #2). Pande Rift, Nothing.
    Day 106: 10 runs, Nothing. Pande Rift, Nothing.
    Day 107: 10 runs, Nothing. Pande Rift, Metal Line Greaves (dupe #4, still 2/5 on that set).
    Day 108 (today): 10 runs, 1 soul. Pande Rift, Raccoon Vacuum, Full Bright Robe (dupe #3).

17. Loriciferica Global Moderator

Last week:

ScreenShot2017_0509_215402351.jpg

Today

ScreenShot2017_0515_211108843.jpg

ScreenShot2017_0515_232202719.jpg

This is startin to look more like it!

18. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Turned 100 mileage invites into 3100 by getting 4 hell orbs, 9 stand alone epics, and a double epic drop today. (I still have 579 left of the 3100 to run too.)

Also got my blackness auto shoulder fragment count to 702/1000, unfortunately none of the epics were good but I honestly can't complain.

Oh and this is the third day in a row I've gotten a double drop.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  19. Day 109: 4 runs, Rose Hair Belt (dupe #2) & Sentence: Reaper's Scythe (dupe #2) double drop. Pande Rift, Nothing.
    Day 110 (today): 10 runs, 1 epic soul. Pande Rift, Spell Burn Shoulder Pads (dupe #2), Raikiri (dupe #2).

20. SawaEnoul AngelOfWars

[​IMG]
    I was lying while get I get this. I was liturally rolling all over the place. Well 1/3 Civil.
    And also 2/5 crow today. The epic drop was in the left corner while I was standing at right.
    [​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)