The new Male Mechanic changes (KDNF)

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by BlackDawn, Aug 7, 2015.

1. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    So I'm pretty sure all of you are aware to the changes in KDNF to male mechs. If you aren't go look at:
    http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/official-server-class-balance-pt-2.6239/
    Holy fucking shit. I can't even begin to tell you how ridiculously overpowered male mechs are atm. It's absolutely ludicrous. It's almost as if KDNF is going out of there way to make Male Mechs some sort of god class or something.
    Here are the changes in action. This is the exact same person using nearly the exact same gear.*
    *NOTE: When he switches to his devil's toybox set he is using an anton accessory set so please disregard that. Also there is a possible margin of error of how strong the buffs he received from his crusader at time because the crusader in the new party is different but I doubt it's anything worth looking at considering there's a general consensus of what gear a crusader should use in anton raid.

Pre-Buff Male Mech:

Post-Buff Male Mech:

Also, in light of these new buffs, do you guys think that we can use the G-Series as effectively as our female counterparts or is it still trash?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Raze

IGN:
    Vyncentz
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    G-Series will always be useable, it'll just never be optimal

3. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    I feel like if we get to the point where its better to opt into G-series than other skills we've failed as being male mechs and turned into female mechs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)