The Most Important Battle Mage Thread (Bug Mage Discussion)

Discussion in 'Battlemage' started by burritoblob, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Lloyd

I can add another bug to the chaser size list.
    In DFOG, Chaster Master's effect does not create giant chasers for Chaser Evolution. You still need 75 combo to get them, like another bug indicates.

Also I wonder...if for some REALLY odd reason the amount of hits Chaser Evolution does is indeed linked to the amount combo you need to get giant Chaser Evolutions, does that mean you will need 90 combo if you use a Transcendence Weapon?

2. burritoblob KingGodEmperor충무공GeneralTheMajestyDOFOMaster

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    Amazing... Well at least that epic is garbage pre and post-rework...

I can prob test the trans weapon thing in KDnF later since I have it as a super situational swap weapon. Fun fact, though... That extra hit doesn't make the skill do more damage. The overall damage of evolution chaser is spread across the new number of hits. This is the only time I've ever seen a +/- hits mod do that. ##BattleMageDesign

3. tails360 stationary launcher

NICE SEAL

4. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

That was a damn good read. Regarding the three panels near the end where her face changes...

[​IMG]

...see here:

I like this one much more though. It slays me every time:

##STOP (AND BEAT UP) THE CAR

I agree with their assessment of physical builds as well. I can't say I know BM damage that well (need spreadsheets), but for its cooldown, Meteor Dash really isn't that strong. If they bought it up to at least the level of say, One Inch Punch, it would be doing proper damage. Exorcist is a really different class, but part of their history kind of reminds me of this. Magic Exorcist at first was a painful fantasy with bad skill graphics and no damn skills to use. As time passed, they worked on things and now he's a monster thanks to a certain godmode chronicle set. I don't think it would be too difficult to make physical BM mighty like that, but they need to get chasers working as intended before anything else, really.

5. KingofDefeat The King of Being Defeated

IGN:
    Mixia
    Guild:
    Homodachis
    Serious?? Ugh... that epic seemed good, too. I better tell my guildie that's going for it that it doesn't work properly before they find out the hard way... ><

EDIT: Actually... upon second thought, 15 hits isn't very difficult to get at all, so maybe it was garbage to begin with...

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  6. MacroniDude give me all the himecuts :v

Guild:
    PointBlank
    This sucks. A lot. But in the end we'll eventually get what we have hoped for. Neople had fixed a lot of issues like this, so they will help out their neglected daughter, right?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Iodic

So I've been, ahem, testing this bug for research purposes only and it has further confirmed that I have absolutely no idea how the Damage Analysis window works for Battlemage skills. I've known for a while now that Punto Wave damage isn't recorded properly when mashing Chaser Launcher; the vast majority of Punto Wave's damage gets recorded as Chaser Launcher damage, making Punto Wave seem weaker than it is to those BMs who happen to rely on the Damage Analysis window. Chaser Launcher EX's damage also seems to be recorded as regular Chaser Launcher damage, as confirmed strash's screenshot, except when I replicate the GALACTIC DAMAGE bug, it doesn't get recorded in my Damage Analysis window at all under any skill, unlike in the comic where it clearly shows up under Chaser Launcher.

8. Storm101

I cant seem to replicate the ex chaser launcher + apostilize chaser damage myself

9. Iodic

My procedure is:
    1. Apostlize, then generate Apostle chasers
    2. Cast Evolution Chaser, then generate Evolution Chasers
    3. Chaser Launcher down to just one Apostle chaser (it seems to work to a lesser extent with two Apostle chasers)
    4. Use Chaser Launcher EX

It only does around 4 million damage for me though, so maybe I'm not doing it right. Still way more damage than it should be doing, that's for sure.

10. Jormungandr

IGN:
    Indignate
    Server:
    Cain
    This is what I've gotten too. The damage analysis window doesn't show launcher ex damage properly either.

11. dafrorock I am become death

IGN:
    dafrorock
    Guild:
    homodachis
    wow I love this comic but I hate that it has to be about all the bugs we have....one can only hope these bugs get fixed soon but seeing as most are not even fixed in kdnf....

12. burritoblob KingGodEmperor충무공GeneralTheMajestyDOFOMaster

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    That's because the Evolution Chaser Launcher EX bug still exists in this version. :9:

13. KingofDefeat The King of Being Defeated

IGN:
    Mixia
    Guild:
    Homodachis
    I tested this out on Rangelus and I swear it did around 57 million damage. Then again... it could've been 5.7 million and my eyes could've been deceiving me, but I saw him drop more than 50 bars of life after it, so 5 million seemed a little short. It seems to vary quite a bit from what I've tested.

14. Ranko

couldn't you just check dmg analysis

15. KingofDefeat The King of Being Defeated

IGN:
    Mixia
    Guild:
    Homodachis
    I was dumb and didn't think about that... by the time I remembered, we had already retried the dungeon. Either way, it dealt quite a bit of damage. If I get it to happen again I'll take a screenshot and post it.

Sorry for not having any evidence... ><

EDIT: Seeing your avatar as I read that post made me laugh a little, haha

16. gobolt

Hit 37m with the apostle + evo chaser launch ex bug on tree. Groove 6, apostle enchanted full swing, level 11 timebomb, maxed library, one apostle chaser and two evolution chasers. Two apostle chasers and one evolution chaser resulted in 21m instead.

Groove level 1, no fusion chaser buff, no ex full swing, no timebomb gave me 15m instead.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Cyclone

IGN:
    Cyclone
    Guild:
    Halcyon
    Server:
    Cain
    I made a video demonstrating this before I saw you had it on this list. I was quickly running out of mana in dungeons and thought it a little strange, so I had it tested out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK0OjBAMYbY

So now I'm just going to chaser press away all the leftovers.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. burritoblob KingGodEmperor충무공GeneralTheMajestyDOFOMaster

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    Dang... thanks for the reminder. I wrote it on the list like that because I remember reading this (point 1) a long time ago and forgetting the details later because it wasn't damage related. Still a common occurence that's massive BS.

19. Nan0teck ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

IGN:
    Beedoof
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Grigun definitely doesn't have 57m HP lol. OV bosses actually don't have a ton of HP even @ lvl 80; most probably ranging from 20-30m.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Ancientmoose Meteor Dash

Well this explains why I suddenly have been hemorrhaging mp lately.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)