The hell with this image limit?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Jaðarsormr, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

So I never had problems with making huge posts with several images (Anton Legendaries Translation, several Berserker posts) a few months ago, but now this appears:
    [​IMG]
    The fuck?
    What's the point of this?
    Why is this a thing now?
    I can't even edit my old informative posts (that have outdated info and require an update) because of this thing, BECAUSE they already have more than 8 images. And, of course, I can't post new posts with tons of information because of this.

Can this thing be fixed to how it was before?

EDIT: Funny thing is, it still works fine in PMs - I can make messages with any amount of images there, but not with normal posts on forum.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. Mormolycia Administrator

Server:
    Cain
    Limit is 20.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

It used to be like 50. The only problem with it being 8 or even 20 is that guides will get fucked over. The large text limit allows for longer posts, but a shorter image limit is going to just end up with those stupid reserved posts that (fortunately) wasn't a thing here.
    I don't see many guides being made at this point anyway, but I also don't see the point of it being so low in comparison to the text limit

4. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Wait, does this mean I'm fucked if I try to edit the first two posts of my guide (don't want to risk trying right now)? Why was it even changed from the old one anyway? Sure, you could cite abuse, but does that even happen enough to warrant a limit of 20? Besides, anyone who was dead-set on posting a bunch of images would just post multiple 20 image posts.

5. Mormolycia Administrator

Server:
    Cain
    It's at 50 now.

Anyone using that many images in a post (besides the guide section or providing a productive post) will be treated as spam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)