The Girl with Big Guns General Discussion

Discussion in 'Launcher' started by Victorique, May 23, 2014.

1. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Based off the damage charts I've seen, the 1awk, extruder, prototype, and ex lancer all do solid damage and the 2awk is ridiculously strong after reworks.

2. Rayhai

Being stuck in AT for 4 seconds is still annoying. Extruder might be good having 0.95s less animation time, and the rest I said did good damage, just since they have such long cool downs, you'll be using other skills to make up for it most of the time. We'll find out what our new meta will be once we actually get these changes in our hands and not just what koreans can do. We're not all +10 amp'ed 80/85 epic set with +12 amp savior cannon monsters like what we see in their videos. Either way, buffs to this class is always good, and I'm hoping my damage won't just be flamethrower/pillar anymore.

3. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Finally done gearing my flaunch but I still don't think I do enough damage compared to other classes, we really need those buffs.

stats.jpg

4. Krypto406 Autist

IGN:
    Krypto406
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Could you show us your damage chart before and after our buff patch. I want to see the difference in a full epic launcher. :thumbsup:

5. rainybeat

How important is reinforcement for us nowadays? I know it doesn't matter much when partying with Saders but what about solo play?
    I was gonna +12 my weapon but last time I checked the Chinese had driven up reinforcement ticket prices and now I'm thinking of just aiming for +11.

6. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Yeah I plan on doing it once we get closer to the balance patch, there's still a lot of min/maxing I gotta do until then.

It's still pretty minor and considering you can either get a savior now or 90 epics in a later patch, there shouldn't even be the need to bother with it.

7. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    zz.png

Left is wooyo + refined + tc before rework, middle is wooyo + tc + sky set(without a smash source is just as strong as refined) after rework and lvl 90. Right is my current setup with Bemute + chaos earring and using LoR again as a smash source

8. SLRBeats

IGN:
    HazardSymbol
    Server:
    Cain
    Picked up a codename oracle during hell runs. How does it square up to other weapons? Helps a lot here due to the crit bonus.

9. Citric

Once Dual Trigger comes out, would Gracia be a decent set to shoot for?

10. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't done an in-depth review of the new weapons available, but among things that aren't hand cannons nor Savior, Oracle should be easily among the best. I can make a better comparison if you have a specific weapon in mind.

Yes, this has been discussed.

11. Citric

Ah sorry fam, swear I searched before but didn't see

12. justtrying

Hi, i was thinking of making a F Launcher, how does this class perform with 6 piece SA with misc legendaries for farming?

13. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

I don't do much farming, so I can't really imagine classes with a similarly good chronicle set being bad at mere farming (be more specific here. Grandine?). That said, I can't imagine any issue if that's all you want to do.

14. justtrying

Yea sry i wasnt specific but yea, to farm gradine and such. So i should be good for that then? how do f launcher compare to other f gunners (ranger,mech, spit) for anton normal/raid?

15. rainybeat

My first completed epic set:

[​IMG]

Someone kill me.

16. PhYou

so my alt f launcher has been using 6pc SA, then got laserholic from epic pot the other day. how should i gear her now?
    i'm thinking 9pc SA for the 100% charge reduction, or 6pc quantum meme. recommendation of legendaries would be great, too. thank you

17. Salamact

With Laserholic in hand, Gracia 6pc will be especially strong for you. A standard 6/3 Gracia/GP would work wonderfully, but it'd probably be just as easy to find 3 offslot epics instead with 90s being so individually strong.

This advice hinges on the Dual-Trigger patch, which should hopefully come soon.

18. RaySiilu

So these days with the new passive and such, launchers exclusively use cannons now? passives and buffs don't work with bowguns, muskets and stuff anymore?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

1. PhYou