The Girl with Big Guns General Discussion

Discussion in 'Launcher' started by Victorique, May 23, 2014.

1. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Based off the damage charts I've seen, the 1awk, extruder, prototype, and ex lancer all do solid damage and the 2awk is ridiculously strong after reworks.

2. Rayhai

Being stuck in AT for 4 seconds is still annoying. Extruder might be good having 0.95s less animation time, and the rest I said did good damage, just since they have such long cool downs, you'll be using other skills to make up for it most of the time. We'll find out what our new meta will be once we actually get these changes in our hands and not just what koreans can do. We're not all +10 amp'ed 80/85 epic set with +12 amp savior cannon monsters like what we see in their videos. Either way, buffs to this class is always good, and I'm hoping my damage won't just be flamethrower/pillar anymore.

3. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Finally done gearing my flaunch but I still don't think I do enough damage compared to other classes, we really need those buffs.

stats.jpg

4. Krypto406 Autist

IGN:
    Krypto406
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Could you show us your damage chart before and after our buff patch. I want to see the difference in a full epic launcher. :thumbsup:

5. rainybeat

How important is reinforcement for us nowadays? I know it doesn't matter much when partying with Saders but what about solo play?
    I was gonna +12 my weapon but last time I checked the Chinese had driven up reinforcement ticket prices and now I'm thinking of just aiming for +11.

6. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Yeah I plan on doing it once we get closer to the balance patch, there's still a lot of min/maxing I gotta do until then.

It's still pretty minor and considering you can either get a savior now or 90 epics in a later patch, there shouldn't even be the need to bother with it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)