The Girl with Big Guns General Discussion

Discussion in 'Launcher' started by Victorique, May 23, 2014.

1. Victorique

Post all related inquiries and general discussion about girls with big guns here. :dance:

2. IcyMirage Future Funk

IGN:
    IcyMirage
    Guild:
    HaremSquad
    Server:
    Cain
    Planned build looks something like this. I'd say pretty standard except for maybe not maxing laser. Still not a fan of the grenade launcher either.

3. Athena 上等だ

what is that l0l

cancel spriggan ???

max either gatling or flamethrower not both

get lancer ex

u got phys rear crit but not phys crit?

u don't even have qr lol

and not maxing laser is just complete downs, its iconic for a reason. best clearing skill, highest scaling on short cd, good ex

also don't take hp regen qp it's worthless

http://arad.ofli.es/plan/flauncher#...ZAQYKCgHPpxvPqwXPrAXPrhTPsgrPtArMjwPNiAHQtQM=

skeleton build, i would recommend maxing gatling + fire pillar, phys rear crit and awakening but u can put the points in grenade or flamethrower if u want

main dps as a launcher is rotating between steyr and laser, and cubes/other subweapons between cd's

4. SeraSky

Wrote this if it helps (check sig)

5. Phenyl

@ Athena's stuff. You do have more than enough points to get all the fun utility things and max Gatling+Flamethrower.

But IMO Flamethrower is better if you had to choose which one. We already have a ton of X-axis coverage which isn't stopped by objects or monsters. So having Flamethrower helps. Flamethrower also has that weird sideways pear shaped hitbox which is pretty nice for some Y-axis coverage. Gatling has some of the best damage:cooldown ratios out there, but you'd probably only be using it as filler or for clearing trash anyway. Same goes for Flamethrower. So it's whatever. Lvl 5 Gat is ok for trash killing filler anyway.

http://arad.ofli.es/plan/flauncher#...nG8+rBc+sBc+uFM+xBM+yCs+0CsyPA82IAdC1A9C2Ag==

I use topspin as trash cleaning or if my QR is cooling down. It's nice to have if monsters are around you or whatever. Kind of helpful in PvP too. If you don't like Grenade Launcher then you can axe that and just max something else instead. You have so many points as a Launcher. . .The active awakening is an OK skill but only if you are in a party. For TP you can do something else with it, but Laser/Lancer/Steyer are an absolute must. I like Extruder because it makes it even better at grabbing crap. But if you max Gatling you could do something like this instead (and use the last 2 TP however you want): http://arad.ofli.es/plan/flauncher#...nG8+rBc+sBc+uFM+xBM+yCs+0CsieA8yPA82IAdC1Aw==

Doing this actually makes Gat really good for spammy damage since it eliminates the enemy piercing problem. Probably good at bosses if your cubes don't help finish it off fast enough.

*SHRUG* either way is fine. Just get the important stuff.

6. IcyMirage Future Funk

IGN:
    IcyMirage
    Guild:
    HaremSquad
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah misclicked on phys crit and forgot to click qr .-.
    I'll prob just swap out points in awakening then to max flame and laser, I really like the area that flamethrower gives compared to all the other launcher skills.

7. Athena 上等だ

flamethrower vs gatling is preference, i just prefer the high dps of gatling for bosses since steyr > laser rotations clear out rooms easily

8. Is there a reason no one chose to get Flame Pillar EX passive?

9. SeraSky

Since there are so many options for our EX passives its all really down to preference based on the individual, I personally like steyr and treat flame pillar as a filler in sub weapon cycling.

10. Athena 上等だ

pillar is just not as good as other launcher skills and is mostly used for cleaning up mobs or filler between cd's

11. Araknisum

Quick questions, did she get a drop in popularity with the release of 2nd awakening and why, if possible. And, can a launcher stand his/her ground in the new anton raid as a good class for it?

12. kconquista

you'll need some ridiculous gears just to have a chance in joining an anton raid party imo

you can check spineru's thread @ http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/about-anton-raid.1805/

13. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    So what's the barebones build going to look like for flauncher come beta? She's one of the main classes I want to play, next to female Nen and physical Exo.

14. Araknisum

15. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    So basically lawnchair build is: everything's good, get what you want
    Blow stuff up

16. Araknisum

That's pretty much it before 2nd awakening.

17. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Wow, you can max pretty much everything. That's awesome. I can't wait to play my Launcher again aaaa

They also seem like they're extremely powerful in DnF right now. So much damage.

18. Orbus

Indeed you can.
    Launchers, male and female, don't have as many skills as most other classes since most of them are subweapons, and maxing every single subweapon is unnecessary at that.

19. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    So hold on, once we have second awakening (or do we have that at beta release?) what skills in it are absolutely must haves (or all of them), and what do we drop in exchange?
    tl;dr make me a second awakening build

20. gargamel

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)