The 7th kDNF to DFOG; Incoming questions!

Discussion in 'Korea' started by mms0208, Mar 25, 2017.

1. mms0208 A Certain Ressurected Translator Passing by

IGN:
    The_Launcher
    Guild:
    FLAG
    EDIT : The Response pool is now closed. Thank you for your participation.

Hello folks. mms0208 here.
    It took a little while, but here I have the questions from kDNF players for the 7th kDNF to DFOG.
    Do note that.... for this time, it reflected a lot of... 'Current event' of DNF, I'd say.

The rules are same as ever.

1. Click on the links below to get to respective questions to be answered.
    First Question
    Second Question
    Third Question

2. On the respective thread, you can either reply with your own response, or click 'Agree' on others' response to vote it up.
    When posting up your own response, please start your response with '(Response)' to distinguish between regular posts and actual response posts.
    Also, for the sake of translator's life, please try to keep the length of response 250 words or less :D.

3. The top 3 responses with the most number of 'Agree' will be chosen for translation.
    If there are multiple responses with the same number of 'Agree', then the one that has been posted earlier will have priority.
    Note that only the number of 'Agree' will be counted toward the vote.

4. If a Response post is pointed out by 3 or more users for logical, rational reason that it's not appropriate, that response post will be excluded from the choice regardless the number of 'Agree' or how fast it's been posted.

The deadline for the 7th kDNF to DFOG response submission is March 27th, 2017, 0600 PDT.

EDIT: The deadline has been extended by 24 hours. The new deadline is March 28th, 2017, 0600 PDT.

Well then.... let's begin, shall we?

EDIT: Added links to the questions and added mention about only 'Agree' counts toward vote.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  2. mms0208 A Certain Ressurected Translator Passing by

IGN:
    The_Launcher
    Guild:
    FLAG
    (Notice)
    As of now there are about 2 hours until deadline, but I don't see enough number of responses from DFO reddit. I think the part of the reason for that has to do with the post got filtered by automated spam filter for a while, and during that period the post was not visible to others.

With that said, I've extended the deadline for the 7th kDNF to DFOG by 24 hours. Thus the new deadline will be March 28th, 2017, 0600 PDT. While DFO Nexus already has enough number of responses already, I wouldn't mind another possibly good responses from you guys.

Thank you for your participation.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)