Test Server: Physical Synergy and Elemental Bomber Balance (Update: May 19th)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, May 19, 2017.

1. RocForum Bird of Prey

Fuck it, make epics do the same thing in different ways.
    Fuck it, make Supports to sub DPS.
    Fuck it, make DPS classes to sub supports.

Later: Fuck it, give everyone holds.

2. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Yeah. I don't really know what to think of the changes. They don't help at all. Losing the CD reduction on 1st and 2nd makes the class even more reliant on reset items. The CD change overall is really pointless because you still need to cancel to get the damage boost from Dark Eyes.

Changes I'd like to see:
    Infernal Road and Crystal Storm damage up. They're not even good for killing trash mobs in Anton.
    Chain Lighting absorb LSA set effect. LSA set effect changed to damage up.
    Elemental Shift gain the elemental damage lost from Elemental Chain changing to Fatal Chain.
    Being able to cancel out of Elemental Rain, Convergence Cannon, 1st, and 2nd.
    Elemental Strike damage up. Range up would also be nice.
    Concentrated Force being redone as a skill.
    Elemental Field ele shred up.
    Dark Zone and Flame Circle range increase.
    If you can't cancel out of them, 1st and 2nd animations short to about 3 second animation time with damage buffed to compensate.
    Ability to cancel into Teleport.

Problem with EB is that their tool kit just isn't compatible with Luke Meta. Running Luke normal, by the time I get full damage off of 1st and 2nd even assuming reset item abuse, either the damage window is over or they're dead. On top of that I'm stuck only doing those and can't stack on other damage.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. Enoch the Fierce Quit.

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    mte nothing makes classes stand out from each other anymore.

Worse thing is that Neople probably has 16 more classes planned to release

4. Newhere

looks like blood mage will be like a physical DT. Swift is kinda like a worse fnen. SD and m grap still seems like dead class to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Burn Burn x 1
    • List
  5. Pointy03

What's with cd reduction passives being changed to not apply to awakenings? Do they really want refined ring to be mandatory on everyone? It's literally the only 85 accessory that hasn't dropped for me fuck

6. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Lets see who needs a hold next. gotta be at least 3 secs long.
    M.Slayers are all good. F.slayers 3 out of 4 are good. DS i believe is missing a good hold i think.
    M/F fighters are all good.
    M.Gunners 3/4. M.ranger needs. F.gunners 3/4. F.Launcher needs.
    F/M mages are good now.
    M.Priest 3/4. Monk needs. F.Priest 4/4.
    Thief 3/4. I think Kuno needs.
    Demonic Lancer, Knight, Creator and Dark Knights are all good too.
    so like 5 classes left that needs hold?

7. oOMeOo

bm and sm skill change in test sever

8. Pyros

Fnen doesn't have a hold(necksnap but doesn't count as 3secs I assume). Mmech doesn't have a hold. Not sure Fspit has a hold, does 1st hold now? Has a bunch of freezes and stuns but those aren't reliable. Msader is debatable, can only hold for decent time when you're in bsader form. Kuno has holds so all thieves are fine, although technically most of the SD stuff aren't holds but just very long hitstuns.

9. DeftFunk

What's so bad about Concentrated Force?

10. Arrol

For starters, the skill does poor damage for such a long cooldown, and also should you cancel into another skill before the orb even touches the ground, the orb will disappear, not doing any damage.

11. From what I can see I don't think CF needs a total rework. Widen hitboxes to reliably hit even small targets with both hits, increase dmg by 50% and fix that stupid disappearing bug and it'd be perfectly serviceable. I never had a problem with its cd since eb generally has no idea what cooldowns are anyway.

12. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    necksnap wasn't 3 secounds?
    in all the class rebalances Msader spear becomes super hold.
    I thought both mechs new corona skill becomes a suction and hold move. same with spitfires and the new suction/hold skill but yeah Fspit 1st does hold.
    SD has Assassinate and 2nd awaken for holds too, though if the game says Super Hold when a move connects I'm counting it. What holds does Kuno have now? haven't played much of her lately.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  13. Paralypse

Might be a stupid question, but does that 20% party attack on Windiness apply to himself as well (even when solo)?

14. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    The party buff parts of those skills don't apply to yourself even when solo.

15. Pyros

Necksnap is shorter as a steal skill I'm fairly sure, only is long on grap. Msader spear is still short I believe even when fully charged unless you have Holy Mace equipped, but not sure of the values so maybe it's fine. Only new corona is a hold, the new skill for mmech is just a grouping skill it doesn't hold. New suction skill for fspit isn't a hold I'm fairly sure, but yeah if her 1st holds then that's that, mspit 2nd holds too. And yeah SD has holds I just said most stuff isn't, although arguably a lot of stuff is also. Kuno hold is Ninpou Decoy, and I think the flame thing might have a hold component to it when grouping but it's pretty short so not super relevant I guess.

But like yeah most classes have some sort of hold, some longer or more useable than others.

16. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

What flame thing? Fire is our whole entire kit :raise:

17. Pyros

The one that actually just looks like a flame that gathers everything in one spot then burns around that used to consume hp while it burned(maybe still does until infinite not sure). Turns blue when you have 2nd, too lazy to log on my Kuno to check names. Pretty sure if you have the TP that super holds for a very short amount of time while it's grouping stuff, kinda like the Mstriker lightning dance.

18. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Blazing Blossom is the name of the skill. only the gathering part holds. not sure if it a Super hold that works on building/non-moveable type mobs though

19. JustaGuy

Agree with what most said about EB. I also think darkness mantle's should be increased (already does less damage lightning wall than will before rework ) and that elemental field should have some mdef shred on top of ele shred (as opposed to simply increasing ele shred)
    Also what is this elemental chain getting changed to fatal chain thing?

20. Madao

Blazing Blossom sux

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)