Test Server: Legend Dungeon (Update: March 7th)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Jay 테미

• Legend Dungeon "Ekon: Destroyed Sanctuary" has been added.
      • Can be accessed after completing a quest from NPC "Joshua" located in Pandemonium Settlement.
    • Dungeon Information
      • Level Requirement: 90
      • Dungeon Level: 90 ~ 100 (Monster Level)
      • Entrance Fee: 5 Terranium / 5 Seed of Birth
      • FP Consumption: 8
      • Required Exorcism: 4504
      • Dungeon Coin: 3
      • Hell Party is not allowed
      • Party Play is not allowed
    • Combat System
      • "Combat System" has been added to "Ekon: Destroyed Sanctuary".
      • Player will gain Combat after monsters has been defeated.
      • Gaining Combat will fill up Ranking Gauge (on the left) until the player reaches Rank SSS and unleash "Combat".
      • Unleashing Combat will apply "Super Armor" / "Additional Damage" / "Additional Attack from Z Skill" / "15% Skill Cooltime Reduction" effects to the player.
      • Defeating a monster will increase the duration of Unleashed Combat.
      • Additional Combat can be obtained from Named or Boss monsters.
    • Legend Dungeon required entrance fee material "Seed of Birth" has been added.
      • "Seed of Birth" can be obtained from Pandemonium dungeons.
    • Level 90 Quest Legendary "Combat Equipment" has been added.
    <Equipment Composition>
    • Composed of 5 Armor Equipment, 3 Accessory Equipment and 3 Special Equipment for a total of 11 Equipment (Weapon has been excluded)
    • 2 random effect will be applied to Quest Legendary upon acquirement
    • Each equipment is divided into 4 ranks
      • D Rank - 鬪: Combat Equipment (No Star)
      • C Rank - 爭: War Combat Equipment (1 Star)
      • B Rank - 狂: Madness Combat Equipment (2 Star)
      • A Rank - 滅: Destruction Combat Equipment (3 Star)
    • Star icon mark is added to differentiate the Rank of the equipment.
    • The amount of stat added onto the "Combat Equipment" will vary depending on the Rank of the equipment.
    <Set Effect Composition>
    • Out of the 11 Equipment, minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 equipment can be used to determine the Set Effects.
    • However, only one Set Effect will apply at a time.
      • For example, if you set new 5 Set Effect (even though you already had 3 Set Effect), the new 5 Set Effect will override the previous 3 Set Effect.
    <Addition of New Method>
    • "Combat Equipment Effect Reconstruction" can be accessed.
    • Equipment Effect Reconstruction System
      • Equipment effect can be changed to player's desire through "Equipment Effect Reconstruction System".
      • Change in desired effect will be limited to the equipment group:
        • Group A: Stat (Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, Spirit), Speed (Attack, Moving, Casting)
        • Group B: Attack (Physical, Magical, Independent), Critical Hit (Physical, Magical)
        • Group C: Element Damage (Fire, Water, Light, Shadow)
      • Using the Equipment Effect Reconstruction System will consume "Moon Feldspar" (amount will depend on equipment group)
    • Equipment Promotion System
      • Rank of "Combat Equipment" can be raised through "Equipment Promotion System".
      • The selected effect value will change (increase) as the rank of equipment increase.
      • Using the Equipment Promotion System will consume "Barrier Feldspar".
    • Set Effect Allotment System
      • 90 Quest Legendary Set (Effect) can be created through "Set Effect Allotment System".
      • The type of effect will be determined by the group (similar to Equipment Effect Reconstruction):
        • Damage % (Damage, Critical Damage, Additional Damage)
        • Stat % (Strength, Intelligence)
        • Attack % (Physical, Magical, Independent)
        • Element Damage (Fire, Water, Light, Shadow, All)
        • Critical Hit (Physical, Magical)
        • Stat (Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, Spirit)
      • Maximum of 4 Set Effect can be selected.
      • Icon mark will be added to Equipment that has been changed to a Set Piece.
    <Acquirement Method>
    • Level 90 Quest Legendary "Combat Equipment" can be obtained through Legend Dungeon "Ekon: Destroyed Sanctuary".
    • Luke Raid has been reworked.
    • Altar of Transcendence (Phase 2)
      • 4 New Dungeons has been added.
      • Energy Control Room
        • New Dungeon that affects Altar of Light, Altar of Darkness, Altar of Strength and Altar of Intelligence.
      • Sanctuary of Light
      • Sanctuary of Darkness
      • Energy Repository
        • New Dungeon that affects Solium Machina: Caligo and Solium Machina: Lumen.
    • Dungeon Progression Method has been changed.
      • Altar of Light Entrance → Altar of Light → Altar of Strength → Sanctuary of Light → Solium Machina: Lumen
      • Altar of Darkness Entrance → Altar of Darkness → Altar of Intelligence → Sanctuary of Darkness → Solium Machina: Caligo
      • Any party can enter Energy Control Room and Energy Repository.
    • Energy Control Room and Energy Repository will affect players and monsters from listed dungeons.
      • Player
        • Physical and Magical Attack Decrease
      • Monster
        • Moving Speed Increase
        • Attack and Defense Increase
        • Boss - HP Regeneration Increase
    • Dungeon Details
      • Energy Control Room
        • Dungeon difficulty will depend on amount of Area of Creation (Phase 1) dungeon clears.
        • Dungeon Open Duration will depend on amount of eliminated objects during Area of Creation (Phase 1)
      • Energy Repository
        • Dungeon difficulty and Dungeon Open Duration will depend on amount of Area of Creation (Phase 1) dungeon clears.
        • 2 Dungeon Clears: Immediately after Luke encounter.
        • 3 Dungeon Clears: After Luke encounter respawn time has met.
      • Sanctuary of Light and Sanctuary of Darkness
        • Dungeon difficulty will depend on amount of Area of Creation (Phase 1) dungeon clears.
    • Flavor Text has been added to Level 90 Accessory Set "Sky Traveler"

----------------------------------------------

1. I couldn't find a suitable word for '투기' and ended up with "Combat" despite sounding weird. Might be changed later.
    2. There's a lot more to Combat System and Quest Legendary than what the Test Note has mentioned (Not going into detail since I haven't tested it myself yet).
    3. Fuck FC Bayern Munich

• Informative x 4
    • Idol x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    Big props for the translation work as always!

We Character Action now complete with Style Ranking and Devil Trigger. Real interested in seeing the Combat mechanic in action.

3. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Neople really seems to insist on phasing out Chronicle Gear/other low gear setups seeing as you basically need at least Legendary in almost every slot to meet the Exorcism Requirement for this.

EDIT: Now with picture
    ScreenShot2017_0307_203713554.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    Is this the new legend dungeon?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm in love.

6. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    That's one of the versions of it. There's two different versions of the dungeon and it seems to be random which one you get

0.gif

0.gif

• List
  7. Sheriff The Deputy Sheriff

IGN:
    5heriff
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Are those Pygmies? Nice..

(Do Epics give more Exo than Legs?)

Can you clarify how changing the stats on the Leg Equips will work? From what I understand each gets 2 random stats, but you can only change one of them depending on the Rank (so each piece will have 2 random stats and 1 set effect?)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  8. Jay 테미

You can change both stats whenever you please long as you the materials.
    For example, my bracelet has CB group. Which means I have one stats from group B (crit or attack) and C (element damage). When you obtained this item, it has Physical Critical Hit (B) and Fire Damage (C), but your character is Glacial Master. So you decide to change Physical Critical Hit to Magical Critical Hit (B) and Fire Damage to Water Damage (C). You can choose to change only one of the stats if you wish. You can change the stats unlimited times as long as you have the materials (you just can't change their group). Remember Group =/= Rank. Group determines the stats of the equipment and Rank determines the value of the stats.

Set Effect is also entirely different. When you get 3 ~ 6 Pieces of QL, you can decide to imbue Set Effect into these equipment. All QL are individual pieces until you create them into a set. When you decide to add Set Effects, you decide which of the 6 effects you'd like. For example, you got 4 individual pieces that you wish to turn into a set. Then you can choose 4 of the 6 set effects as long as they aren't from the same category. About a week later, you find another piece to turn the previous 4 set into a 5 set. Now you can choose 5 of the 6 set effects and replace the old set effect you previously had. Values of these set effect is also determined by the Rank of the equipment.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  9. Sheriff The Deputy Sheriff

IGN:
    5heriff
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I must be stupid, because I'm getting really confused... They can't be the same category? o_0 Don't you mean they HAVE to be the same category?

So.. If I'm understanding this correctly.. You can put up to 4 different Set effects onto each piece of equipment from 1 of 6 different bonuses, and you choose if you want it to be 3pc, 4pc, 5pc, or 6pc depending on how many you have of that chosen effect, you get the bonus if it's the highest quantity Set effect you have? But only the highest set bonus you have, is active and the bonus' value is based on the rank of the equipment making up the Set?

10. karanji

YES, this is almost identical to how you can alter gear in Diablo 3

11. Jay 테미

Category refers to
    You can't choose both Damage and Additional Damage.
    What you are doing is creating a set between the equipment you have. Let me give another (clear) example (THIS IS A THEORETICAL EXAMPLE, READ NOTE BELOW.).
    I have Bracelet, Top, Bottom, Earrings and Sub Equipment which are all Rank A (which means highest value). I've decided to create a set with those 5 equipment. I chose 'Critical Damage %' from category 1, `Physical Attack %` from category 3, 'Strength %' from category 2, 'Strength' from category 6 and 'All Element Damage' from category 4. Also since all my equipment are Rank A I will get 15% Critical Damage (opposed to 5% I would've gotten from a lower Ranked equipment).

Note:
    • There are also limitations such as...
      • You can't choose category 1 if you only have 3 Set.
      • Just cause you have 6 set pieces doesn't mean you get all 6 options. Each category has points and some are worth more than the other. Damage % (Category 1) is going to be worth more than Stat (Category 6). For example, if you want Damage % (Category 1) and Attack (%), you might have to give up other categories since they are worth more. Think of it as SP (Skill Points).
    • THIS IS STILL IN TEST PHASE AND I DONT HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION NOR THESE ARE FINAL PRODUCTS

• Like Like x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  12. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    To add to this, exo is also raised via your reinforcement/amp and refine levels of your equipment.

And yes @Sheriff the higher the grade of equipment the higher the exo value of the equip so epics give the highest out of everything in the game.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Sheriff The Deputy Sheriff

IGN:
    5heriff
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    So depending on the "weight" of the categories you can have multiple stats from the set bonus. I see.. Donno why I was expecting just one.

14. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Room 2 looks like its gonna be frame drop city.
    Room 4 I feel bad for long ranged classes.
    I like what you can do with the new QLs but I'll refrain from getting hyped atm.

15. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Sounds complicated, I like it.
    Better than the general "Just put Gracia set on your class then pray for epics" route for current quest legendaries.
    I do hope they add more 90 legend dungeon variety than just the one shown. At least 4-5 diff dungeons would be nice.

16. DeftFunk

I'm surprised and disappointed at this. Not that I would've partied anyway, but I still like having the option.

17. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Not a diablo 3 ass gearing system

Mite b cool

18. SBYB

Can I just say, those look fantastic. I really love the art/animations in DFO.

19. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    Content like this would've been nice in early 90 cap days to give people proper preparation for Luke raid instead of "full epics sets or bust", better late than ever. Seems like you need at least full quest legendaries to do this due to exorcism requirement. At least this game finally have some semblance of actual progression instead of "go run hell mode as soon as you hit lv89 in MS/Chrons while buying Anton raid runs for 1mil gold for DIs."

The solo aspect of the dungeon is a nice touch, forcing you to earn your gear and not being carried by run sellers, but I would've preferred it to go to challenging dungeons that is mainly used for farming good money/useful items to reward dedicated strong players who geared themselves from years of playing rather than something mandatory to gear yourself for raid in the first place. My only concern is the difficulty balance of these dungeons, since people in full 90 epics wouldnt need to bother with this place in the first place. It has to be clearable by people in full Gracia at least.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  20. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Yeah I'm a tad worried my poverty gear Shaman won't be able to handle it seeing as neople has a habit of overtuning new content. Though I'll still push for the set regardless since she isn't being fed hells and I want her to be decent at the least. Nen I might get a 3pc set for it since she's in need of a sub and ear ring so I could maybe replace my int neck too for a 3pc if i can get my hands on all that.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)