Test Server: July 8th Update (Paladin and Dragon Knight)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

There are so many classes at this point that it was only a matter of time before they couldn't avoid the inevitable. As long as the class feels and plays distinct is really all that matters.

2. After looking the carrot guy Paladin video, I surelly will only play Dragon Knight. Of all classes that Knight gave us, only One probably will see large play. Beeing very gimmicky and, the case of paladin, not original. Only now I can undestand the reactions Knight got when she was released. Let us hope they don'y repeat the same mistakes with M. Knight.

3. This is interesting, since for a lot of classes I only like 1 or 2 of their skills, and now those skills are used to compose a new class w/ bewbs :D

4. Bladester

I surely hope there will never be a Male Knight.

5. jds975

"Within 8 hours of release, Paladin has been called 8ladin (8 in Korean pronounced "Pal", means its a hodgepodge of 8 diff classes), liar-din, mishmash-din, plagiar-din, copy ninja Kakadin, 짬뽕din (짬뽕 -> slang for shoddy mix of things), and other nicknames"

Yep, people aren't too pleased with paladin. Something amusing I saw that I roughly translated:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. dcdfvr Is a Bot

i'll take her. regardless of what people call her. i'm just content with a EK like char that's not stuck with CR. as a vagabond main im already used to being a meme so it's not much of a change

7. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    subclass cosmetics?

8. Jay 테미

I added all the skill descriptions and updated my Translator's Note (please read it for information on Seraphic Feather).

9. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Its just their shields (It's the same shields from their class artworks and they don't have multiple ones like EK and Chaos), I didn't notice anything else different about them in town. Disabling their subclass cosmetic removes their shields completely in town but they still show up in Dungeon.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  10. SirWaltz

How is dragon knight ? I love fixed classes I've seen only one vid of her though so no real idea of how she is

11. Arrol

That seems..kinda lazy.

12. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I mean isn't that wut everyone is complaining about?

13. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    My main complain about Paladin is how they felt the need to "update" her 1st awakening artwork and made her look worse than the original art from 2-3 years ago.

14. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    I like their new artworks more. Dragon Knight is 100% an improvement imo and I like the smaller amount of gold coloring used in Paladin's armor design. I like her eye coloring more too.
    Paladin looks pretty similar to base Knight now too, and Knight was lacking that obvious "canon" class that many of the other characters have.

Paladin's old design was pretty good, but I think the artwork we got for her and DK is also very good too. Old Dragon Knight was kinda... euuuugh though.
    Also, Pali's old artwork seems like it was made by the person who made FMage's old 2nd artworks. Maybe that's a reason they changed it and decided they'd get the same person to update DK's too. Potentially another tracing incident?

15. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm actually curious if they're going to update EK and Chaos's subclass/1st awakening artworks too seeing as these new class artworks look really different in comparison.

16. iYggdrasil

Call me superficial, but I was sold on Paladin the second I saw how beautiful her skills were. The only real problem I have with her is the 1st awakening skill... It looks way more like a really useful lvl 45 skill to me, I was expecting something really flashy, like F. Crusader's 1st awakening.

17. Valraven Kero, kero, kero~

IGN:
    Moriyako
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Aesthetics aside, has there been any feedback from PBE regarding how they play? I am kinda confused about Paladin being labeled as a support with only two supportish skills (A bubble and a skill damage increase), how is she supposed to compete for a support slot with the current ones (unless her damage skill up is F.nen levels of busted)?

18. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Basically all I've seen so far. Can't really comment on things too seriously because its Test Server

19. Sena

Paladin's "battle stance" in dungeon looks awful, pretty much turned me off the class completely...

20. Algernon

Both classes are going to be incomplete until 2nd awakenings anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)