Test Server: Elementalist and Summoner Rework (Update: May 19th)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, May 16, 2017.

1. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

>booted marcella will appear faster
    Freaking finally the special dungeon might become the terrarium farm as it should be. tbh I wish they just increased the amount of terrarium breakables per room

2. Jadefrost

In before twister becomes a superhold

3. Pyros

It's already a bunch faster in korea(we'll get that next patch probably), she comes out a few seconds after the first wave of trash. I assume with the rework, she comes out right away instead, saving you like 2seconds.

4. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    okay that makes 2 then. Thought he had a skill that at least interrupts super armor.

5. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Mainly adding to what Pyros said btu terranium gets moved to the boss rooms only in a patch that dfog should be getting soon. It will be at rates of 4 in the normal dungeons and 6 in bloody lane.

Also i just self tested it. She shows up first at around 5 seconds after the auto scroller starts rathr than around 15 seconds. time saves!

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  6. Pointy03

So they're removing two of the most thematically interesting ex skills in the game for some rainbows? What was wrong with ice fence and voidcano? Why make cd reduction skills not work with ele awakenings?
    Charging having no effect on damage feels kinda lame but I guess it's a good change so eles don't need to invest into instant charge
    I'm not super into the rainbow recolors for t3's but I guess having the visual indicator of them being multielement ain't bad
    Finally getting a hold is nice I guess

Every skill that summoners had to interact with party members (whip, oridinary spirits) was removed so that's kinda lame but the new actives and sprites look pretty cool. I'm wondering whether having the extra summons out and skill damage buffs negate the summon level and attack cd nerfs

It's kinda crazy how long it took for these pandemonium dungeon changes to happen

7. Did you look at the changes properly?

8. Pointy03

Well, whip doesn't buff party members anymore so I think so, yeah

What did I miss?

9. Jay Sharp Soldier

5/19 Update has been added.

10. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    so basically the latest changes moved things around a bit and the new support spirit becomes more of a core summon. RIP swap summoning for going above cap though.

11. The change to the T1 spirit skill is good. Summoning all 4 at once is way better than that menu shit. I wonder how it will work with summon caps though. Would still prefer being able to choose one to mass summon.

12. A
    MB, thought you were saying that lasher/T1 summons were removed entirely.

13. DFOlover

does common spirit have infinite duration? It looks like its just a support spirit that doesnt do anything other than just sits there.

14. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    seems like they are moving all the auras to the fused spirit

15. Bladester

Do we have any testing server vids on Summoner beyond training room showcases? I want to see a live demonstration on what the class looks like now before it hits public servers.

16. Pyros

For the future, how to find videos, especially recent ones: Go to wiki, click the class name to go to page, right side has korean names for classes, copy paste the korean name in youtube search, sort by upload date(if it's a recent test server patch you want).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Coming back to this, whip does still buff party members. It buffs summons by roughly 2x more, but it can still affect other players.

Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 6:47 PM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)