Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Copen The Avenger

Question. I'm close to being able to craft a Liberation wep. Should I go ahead and do that? I just got Chess Knight from the epic box. Otherwise I'll just craft a different weapon and sell it. Not sure what was the better choice.

2. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    There's no reason to get a Liberation Pole if you already have Chess Knight.

3. Daviepants

Does anyone know what the stats are on Windness? Like what it gives at each level/max level?

Been trying to find the numbers but can't see to locate it anywhere :/

4. Pyros

Already posted a few pages ago I think but it's 10% +2% per level in physical attack, 10% evasion rate and what I assume is 11% + 0.5% per level of damage reduction. Master level is 20 and as usual cap is +10 so 30.

For future info, I use the korean wiki for this kind of info: https://namu.wiki/w/스위프트 마스터/스킬
    Google translate does a decent enough job. The wiki doesn't have damage skills % values though sadly, but for passives and buffs you can find how they grow.

5. Brim Lurker

IGN:
    KazumaYagami
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't know how I feel about this....lol
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  6. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Welp..it's something :V

7. Pyros

Could always make a BM with that char, but I assume you invested a bunch already so probably not an option.

Otherwise it's like, yeah, not great. It's smash dmg so doesn't stack as well as other stuff and you lose polemastery which is a fair amount of phys attack(poles have less base attack than spears so it's not THAT bad, but seems to be about 100 from the weapon itself and 20% on other sources like earring/sub/enchants/whatever) and 15%cdr(5% of that from the spears penalty itself). A lib would most likely be better if you can get a source of smash somewhere else, which shouldn't be too hard. Kinda sucks.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Wish I used the 1+1 event for a perma mmage, bc it looks like the mmage subs won't be coming out before the Olympus packages go away.

Just. Want. Olympus Aura. On my swiftmastaaaa. Oh well, time to start my perma mmage, top kek

9. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

each day that goes by we get closer and closer to the debut. Gonna speculate that feb 7th is the release, though it might be march. I could see them putting some kinda brunch filler until the next anniversary event. Hopefully not though plz

10. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    MOVING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

11. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

I was trying to figure what the 2nd awakening actually does, because he blazes around and than unleashes an air bubble. Which I mean it looks cool, but a little bit of sense would be nice, I've devised hes running subsonic speed and than unleashes all that energy into the enemies lungs or makes an air bomb similar to kuma in one piece. Pretty brutal.

12. Lucifel KiddPandah

You probably missed it but you can see the fact he is still attacking while dashing around, but the rest seems about right unleashing all the momentum into the chest.

13. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG] :V
    Was gonna farm reconstruction on a different char to transfer a pole to my future swift...guess no need for that.
    Now to save up demon invites.....

14. Doxhockity

Guild:
    Salty/Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Class was fun in kdnf. Probably make him for event and use my 1+1 m mage for dw.

15. Does someonehave videos of swift master in both raids?
    I will also apreciate some key words to research on youtube.

16. Ark From Pain, Awakening

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLurVyzHLXZMwDzPPY0C8aA

One of the strongest Swift's in kDnF I've found. He's a member of a 2 man Anton Sell Party and regularly participates in Luke Raid.

17. Citric

How good is Crystal Twinkle Magic Shot on this guy?
    Worth the transcendence stones?

18. Pyros

You can't transfer epics with trans stones. If you could everyone would have their BiS really easily. You can transfer via Grandis, but it's gonna cost you like 120-150 epic souls. So 12-15k invites, I don't know the exact number for 75s but you can check it out. So no, definitely not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Arrol

But outside the cost, is it useful for Swift?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)