Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Copen The Avenger

Question. I'm close to being able to craft a Liberation wep. Should I go ahead and do that? I just got Chess Knight from the epic box. Otherwise I'll just craft a different weapon and sell it. Not sure what was the better choice.

2. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    There's no reason to get a Liberation Pole if you already have Chess Knight.

3. Daviepants

Does anyone know what the stats are on Windness? Like what it gives at each level/max level?

Been trying to find the numbers but can't see to locate it anywhere :/

4. Pyros

Already posted a few pages ago I think but it's 10% +2% per level in physical attack, 10% evasion rate and what I assume is 11% + 0.5% per level of damage reduction. Master level is 20 and as usual cap is +10 so 30.

For future info, I use the korean wiki for this kind of info: https://namu.wiki/w/스위프트 마스터/스킬
    Google translate does a decent enough job. The wiki doesn't have damage skills % values though sadly, but for passives and buffs you can find how they grow.

5. Brim Professional Lurker

IGN:
    KazumaYagami
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't know how I feel about this....lol
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  6. Aeon I want a Twig!

IGN:
    Eolaaa
    Server:
    Cain
    Welp..it's something :V

7. Pyros

Could always make a BM with that char, but I assume you invested a bunch already so probably not an option.

Otherwise it's like, yeah, not great. It's smash dmg so doesn't stack as well as other stuff and you lose polemastery which is a fair amount of phys attack(poles have less base attack than spears so it's not THAT bad, but seems to be about 100 from the weapon itself and 20% on other sources like earring/sub/enchants/whatever) and 15%cdr(5% of that from the spears penalty itself). A lib would most likely be better if you can get a source of smash somewhere else, which shouldn't be too hard. Kinda sucks.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Wish I used the 1+1 event for a perma mmage, bc it looks like the mmage subs won't be coming out before the Olympus packages go away.

Just. Want. Olympus Aura. On my swiftmastaaaa. Oh well, time to start my perma mmage, top kek

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)