Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Pyros

You can see the stats of chess knight for mmage on the item, it's the only item that already has these stats, so you can do the comparison. Honestly, I'm not sure it's any better than lib. It only has 10% elenore, 22shadow damage which if you're going to farm for Gracia isn't going to do anything(and you're probably getting Gracia first unless you have 70k DCs waiting) and the 40% to storm strike which sounds pretty good since storm strike is a strong hitting skill, but also a 40secs cd skill so the overall damage chart changes from it would be pretty low versus having 6% more damage on everything else including the awakenings. That said it would probably be equivalent to lib at least, so it'd save you 50-70m.

2. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

Or just meme it up and go 9pc Advent of Storm like I'm planning on.

3. Anyone know what the legendary poles do for swift masters? All the spreadsheets have are epics

4. Rukley

So if if we're able to get chaser master is that the go to pick for damage over the +2 windness swap from two headed eagle pole?

5. Ark From Pain, Awakening

I explained on the previous page that Chaser Master's buff only works when you have it equipped so if you have Chaser, there is no reason to have Two Headed.

6. Pyros

On the korean wiki there's a trick to get both, not sure if it's fixed or not, but basically you buff with Twoheaded, then swap, then start recasting the buff with Chaser Master which gives you that bonus right away but cancel it before it finishes so it retains the bonus from twoheaded. I think you use the vacuum skill to cancel it specifically(lvl 20 skill).

The specific part where it explains in korean:
    쌍두독수리 봉과 윈드니스 옵션을 중첩시키는 방법은 쌍두독수리 봉으로 먼저 버프를 건 다음에, 마오체로 갈아끼고 윈드니스를 시전한 후 캐스팅이 완료되기 전에 대진공으로 적절히 캔슬해주면 된다.

7. Ark From Pain, Awakening

That sounds like a ridiculous window for timing but sure LOL. Never seen that before.

8. Lucifel KiddPandah

anyone have a .gif of the swiftmaster petit pet? :V

9. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

They haven't released one yet as far as I know.

10. Lucifel KiddPandah

ehh? i saw a glimpse of a DW petite pet picture, but it wasn't a gif. Which made me curious about the swiftmaster pet.

11. Pyros

Someone who played korea can say for sure but I haven't found a trace of petit screens or petit sales page for new mmage subs on the korean stuff when I looked last time, and the swap lists only mention the general pets(behemoth, cotd bosses, metropolis bosses and the one weird dog that's tied to some promotion) and never petits, so I think it's safe to assume that any screen you might have seen was fanart rather than official.

12. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    iirc cDNF makes the petits, not kDNF.

13. Copen The Avenger

Has anyone else noticed this?

14. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

yeah, you're a bit late to the party :V
    ----------------------

I decided to get chess knight from the box instead of bamboo lance for my skirm, I don't play him enough on average anymore to justify me wanting it, plus he already has judgement of light which is okay.
    I don't trust epic loot RNG enough even with the event going on and my 20k+ invites to hope I get a 85-90 pole, so I rather have something at least

15. Copen The Avenger

How late are we talking? Just noticed it today since I haven't played in a while.

16. Lucifel KiddPandah

About 5 months late

17. Rukley

So, if I've already got the two headed eagle pole and a +12/8 Lib pole waiting for my SM to be, would getting any of the poles out of the epic road box be beneficial for me, or should I just use it on another char. I need reset tonight to get the box and see what the options are, I was thinking of getting chaser master because as Ark showed before the 30% buff is pretty nice, but it would my eagle pole obsolete for now.

18. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Chaser Master is an 85 epic so it won't be in the box. Box only goes up to 80 epics, in which case it would be Chess Knight. I can't comment on whether Lib or Chess Knight is better however.

19. Daviepants

If you already have a +12 Lib Pole don't bother getting Chess Knight, the Lib Pole will be good enough until you happen to find Chaser Master/Love, Love/Savior Pole, especially since it's +12.

20. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

if you have a lib, no need to get the 80 epic. Just hope for 85 epic drop if your running epic road with him.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

1. Divinefist