Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Ark From Pain, Awakening

You're more than fine with a Legacy weapon for the +1 swaps, but the Two-Headed Eagle Pole provides a better benefit than the +1 skill level so if you plan on taking this class somewhat seriously, I would recommend buying it.

2. Pyros

If swiftmaster comes out before Olympus package is over, you'll be able to get +10 with Kartel pole too by putting the legendary bead on your OV swap belt.

3. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Yo u da real MVP.

I'm really banking on that 12/20 patch, but at least Olympus is here for 2 mos.

4. Zaikurron

I knew i forgot something when prepping for swift master

5. Lucifel KiddPandah

Sadly I'm not as prepared as everyone else here since i only came back recently because (yay!) winter break so semester is over. Only have 2 Legendary boxes, Halidom armor set, and the fairy pet along with 60 lvls in on base mage

6. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    I didn't really bother to prep ahead of time. Just nabbed an Olympus pack on my lv20 mage mostly for the looks and aura lol
    He's been contributing to the gate of sorrow percentages ever since \o/
    Guess I get the event legendary set for him

7. Crumps

I was wondering how Swift master is with Crit rate?
    Do I need to get all green emblems for aura/skin and red/green for hat/hair?

8. Zaikurron

Lvling base mmage would make me cry

9. Pyros

It isn't that bad if you have a mech geared enough. My Gale Force with 9pc toybox carried me easily, it can solo stuff pretty fast, some rooms are more annoying than others though, but on easy scenarios you can still one/two shot stuff with a rental weap for when the robot gets stuck or whatever. Honestly, it wasn't really much more annoying than when I leveled my elementalist or fstriker, especially teleport is super OP for moving from room to room.

Could always level up to 49 as GM or EB and then class change once the patch hits, saves you a couple of days of leveling(or 1 day if you have a bunch of FP stuff stocked up).

Anyway I mostly did it cause I had nothing else to do at the time, it still took a while and all just figured I might as well since the char was already made anyway. Also I'm still gonna be leveling all 3 mmages, so having one I don't have to level will make it less annoying. 2 chars is ok but 3 is rough.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  10. Daviepants

So the 30% phys atk & +27 ele dmg from Chaser Master only procs when you cast Windness? You can't cast Windess with 2-Headed Eagle on then switch to Chaser Master for both? The way CM was worded made me think as long as the buff was "active" you'd get the boost.

11. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Nope. I've tested it and Chaser Master's buff only works when you cast Windness with Chaser Master equipped.

[​IMG]
    +10 Chaser Master equipped with no buff
    [​IMG]
    70 Pole that came with 2nd awakening that only has +2 Windness, shown with no buff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    we all know swift needs love love

13. Zaikurron

i dont have a mech so im kinda screwed plus i want to lvl swift master as a swift master

14. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    You're not screwed, just use support from a semi-geared or geared character to carry your mmage until you get enough skills unlocked.

The early levels are so rough lol...yeah you get levels faster but it's so boringgg

15. Rukley

What slots should I be shooting for with gracia for my swift master? I've got 3 leg boxes to use for him and wondering what I should get.

16. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    Get armor pieces then either sub or magic stone. Most people get sub but if you have a dotness auto or something magic stone isn't a bad idea. Leave accessories open for gigantic unless you get some good epic pieces.

17. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    What stats does eagle pole give after new mages arrive? Is it better for buffing than chess knight?

18. Pyros

19. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

I wanted a chess knight as my starter hell grind weapon, looks like I'll be able to make my dreams become dreams after all. woohoo!
    Unless I get REALLY lucky and get one of the 85 weps(or you can select the bamboo spear from the box than its lancer primo), plz RNG god grant my mage stupid luck.:mmage:

20. Zaikurron

Can chess knight replace lib?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

1. Divinefist