Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    The set effect is elenore while the necklace is smash. Why the hell would the necklace and set bonus both be smash? This isn't pre-rework refined.

2. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Who said both the Necklace and Set Effects was Smash? I'm confused.

3. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I see the confusion now. Refined as a set, as well as Love, Love, have smash and elenore.

So the smash won't stack but the elenore lines will.

4. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Usually when an item has Smash it will say somewhere in the description that only the highest percentage will apply. If it doesn't say that, then you can assume that it's Additonal / Elenore damage. And Addtional Damage and Bonus damage are separate lines of damage. I think that's how it all is anyway.

5. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    You say "usually" as if it doesn't apply to Love, Love and Refined Necklace, when it states so for both. The smash bonuses don't stack but you get two elenore lines if you have 3/3 Refined and Love, Love. It's not really confusing or complicated.

Additional and elenore are different things.

6. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    2ndAwaken-less Swift can make due with 3pc gracia and leg weapon in Ex Noire after all. This guy's just full of surprises...glitches notwithstanding.

7. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    Can I have Storm Strike on Monk please?

8. KShrike

What I'm more curious about is what has the better potential to reach cap: Storm Strike or Corruption?

9. Dice Dragon Unofficial Sader main

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Normal GT drops the most invites, but, farming PURE gold, then buying dc by farming grandine is slightly better. But that was back when DC were around 30k, so no idea now, but its such a small difference that it hardly matters.

you farm grandine if you want liquid gold
    you farm ancients if you want pure DI drops with a chance at legends, trade off is you dont get liquid gold.

10. HonNhien

Best class for gold farming :V

11. Raiban

Is that chaser master you have on?

12. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    Was just doing some OV on my Swiftmaster.

Got to Ozma.
    Relentless > Headwind cancel > Vortex Hurricane
    Vortex goes on CD and does nothing (skill cut-in played too).
    So I decide to kill myself and revive.
    Vortex goes on CD and does NOTHING.
    So I kill myself and revive.
    Vortex GOES ON CD AND DOES NOTHING.
    Vortex GOES ON FUCKING CD AND DOES FUCKING NOTHING.
    HOLY SHIT IT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED THIS TIME? BUT OH WAIT, OZMA ONLY HAD 7 BARS OF HEALTH LEFT AT THIS POINT. WONDERFUL.

Are... are you fucking kidding me? This is actually fucking insane. The extreme frequency that this occurs is the absolute most disgusting shit I have ever witnessed.
    This shit has to be fucking fixed. And it's never going to be. :suicide:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

I had that a couple times earlier doing hells, headwind into storm strike and it just went on CD. This game doesn't really like ghosting apparently so you gotta go a bit slower with those input and hotkeys. I applied this and just slowed down my inputs a bit and made sure I wasn't touching any other keys when I used my next skill and it seemed to be okay.

14. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    The glitch doesn't seem to happen the sooner I cancel though.

15. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

as far as I know its just the known canceling bug it just happens to be more prevalent on swiftmaster for probable coding reasons.
    I assume theres some kind of unique frames in the skills or some shit that causes skill to fizzle the nexts CD, it used to happen to me every so often on monk too with another suction skill machine gun jab.

16. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So yes, it is insanity

17. Pointy03

It's great when you suck in a mob with headwind and then just kinda stand there to get fucked by everything that's now standing next to you

18. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Have you considered not using Headwind for anything more than succing trash mobs? I ranted on stream about it months ago on this class' release and could not believe it never got fixed. Between the CD glitch, the force-standing enemies glitch, the old glitch you never got to experience where you could randomly get stuck in Headwind's animation for upward of 10-15 seconds with no way to get out of it... holy fuck this skill is nothing but a headache. k i l l m e

19. Daviepants

IGN:
    Clamors/Raicoro
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    You managed to get to Windiness emblems already?! How much did you pay? Been checking AH everyday but only ever see the 100m one up -_-

20. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I got one for 35m and another for 40m. Was checking every moment I was in game for those.
    And I was just looking at AH today for the subequip that gives +1 to Windiness crying at the price. And then shortly afterwards I got Time Traveler's Silver Watch in Hell Mode.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)