Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Jay Hero of Prophecy

Discuss Swift Master here.

2. I can't wait to SwM to be in DFOG, he's so cool and his skills are AWESOME dunno about his dmg, but some people told me that Blood Mage has the lowlest damage between the new sub-classes.

3. Imp Imp-resive

OK this blood mage why you do no damage thing is partly due to people not playing him efficiency during release. If your not using the right rotations to keep Vitality maxed your not getting a physical damage boost needed for well damage.

Windy kid doesn't have these nuances to his kit you just blow things how ever you dam please and it does damage. Also your not mostly multi hit stuff and that helps the perception of damage.

Tbh new 2nd awakenings haven't been out long enough to really put down who does less damage yet.

4. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Super hype for Swift Master. Those 2nd awakening skills are arousing as fuck.

5. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    Praise be the wind shota hypeman.

6. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I already got rare set on a Mmage just for this class when it comes out

7. Already reserved my Chess knight for tis class. It's soo much hype! And i'm already studing and figuring out what set to do. Probably Advent of storm 9 pics with windness swap.

8. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Anyone happen to know of any good Legendary poles for Swift?

9. Imp Imp-resive

Milita captain yellow horn looks nice. Has no skill boosts only a def debuff and bleed Chace and more damage to bleeding. With multi hits bleed should work fine and a def debuff of 10k to all in 300 px aka in swifts kill zone any way is good solo and party play.

10. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

for legendary poles; the only one worth is the kartel eagle one for a swap as it gives 15% increase to windness buff. Other ones are all lackluster. You can get them if you want but I would suggest just to wait for epics and get a lib like every other % class. Chaser master is the the current BiS for them, the sailor moon pole is also bretty good now since they compressed the effects on it.

11. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    Does Swift Master have any good Chron sets? Whether it be for buff swapping or just general use until upgrades down the line?

12. Anyone knows wich elemente is SwM stacking? Light? Water?

13. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    do we know how chess knight stands up to the others? just curious if it warrants a transfer..

14. Ark From Pain, Awakening

It's solid, but both 85's are better overall.
    6 set for swapping. Other than that, this really isn't a chron class. You can use whatever you want though as you work towards Gracia.
    Completely up to you. Light stacking is probably most common right now because of Gracia set.

15. Copen The Avenger

Anyone know where I can find what chronicle sets for SwM?

16. Ark From Pain, Awakening

17. Brim Lurker

IGN:
    KazumaYagami
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Already got 2 pieces of gracia and rare clones and other things for my future SwM. Too bad no chess knight drops for my DS or any other char anymore in hell.....it was my most dropped epic weapon prior to epic transfer stone but I had dissed em all lol.

18. Daviepants

IGN:
    Clamors/Raicoro
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there someplace that lists what the changes to the Epic & Legendary poles were to incorporate Swift Masters?

19. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Epic Pole's after rework.

20. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    It'd be really cool if they named Windness Wind Wake or Wind Waking when he's released in DFOG tbh.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)