Suspected Hacker Thread

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Dowiet, Jan 10, 2017.

1. H4rlequin Pig lucker Bender - Shit lucker Zerker

IGN:
    H4rlequin
    Server:
    Cain
  2. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    yep i was waiting on him as he was jumping between channels trying to sell raid. I have contacted the guild in regard to the matter.

3. pokeyblood

Thank you H4lequin. This person shall be dealt with as soon as I get home.

4. Jhm

just kicked mouselady

5. More hackers/customers of hack raids: YourDadys (guild: Doom), Lnin (no guild), HShsyunoo (guild: FrozenNT), Magicalmax (Guild: Scepter4), YC520 (Guild: NoFunAllowed), JuggernautK (no guild), crispcandy (guild: diunimom). Have screenshots of all the individuals upon request (so I don't flood the thumbnails with all of them in 1 raid). Didn't mention those who are already on the list (ilovepigs hack raid).
    Ilovepighackraid.jpg

6. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Didn't get a screenshot since I didn't even know the thread existed (I was only notified through a guildie), but Exrues and his supposed main, Lachesisx, have been kicked from YeOldeSauce.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. ElderGOD

Kicked
    -> aisleep
    -> RoseRanger
    -> Royee
    ----- Rooye
    ----- NewRain
    ----- CornorMC
    -> aisleep

Left on their own after receiving warning:
    -> superasss

Thanks everyone who helped and helps SRK guild maintain an environment devoid of hackers.

8. pokeyblood

9. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I appreciate the ss's

10. CooooooL

Hi, We've already kiched out all cheaters named on your list(and their alts too).
    Guild name: DragonForce
    Cheaters kicked: Madikamii RipMYTime SIgLife FrozDurandal UnarmedM Sworleyloum EvOlUtIoN123 WickedMan FULLATTACK FarmerWTF RemenberTheY

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  11. More Hackers/Customer of hackers: OpsLL (Guild: wholefamily), MrTian (Guild: Accelerator [woo looks like that guild is full of hackers]), Beta36 (Guild: Zeon), yxm1 (no guild), yxm007 (no guild), banzhuan12ha (no guild), banzhuan11ha (no guild), nidayeb (no guild). That's one raid. Here's another: body11 (no guild), foGggich (guild: FrozenNT), OLOY (guild: Otherverse), badbadman (guild: diunimom), JGDancer (guild: diunimom), panda5 (no guild). I have individual screenshots for all the ones that are in a guild.
    nidayebhackraid.jpg body11hackraid.jpg

12. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    just pm me the SS ill add them

13. CooooooL

Peanaut is kicked out from DragonForce.

Attached Files:

14. ElderGOD

I made an exception for Royee and allowed him back into SRK due to circumstances as per PMs Dow.

You can list him under SRK if you want.

15. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Giving a heads up. While the hacker raids seem to be at an all time low (nice), I have noticed theres quite a few buying raids. Whether or not you want to take the risk is up to you though.

16. Daemonic

IGN:
    Laurence
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    Alright so BoiPoi, LoveLives, and MengLoLitas is the same person.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Will update once I investigate the other names.

EDIT: After some investigation apparently hexadec and his friend was accepted into that raid which only had the raid leader in it at the time. Leader left and they decided to try it on their own as 1st time raiders. Don't have to take down his name but I thought I'd try to clear up the situation.

EDIT2:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  17. Chocodomo

ACTIVE HACKERS/PARTICIPANTS: meaning they're active in game whether they still hack/participate in hack raids or not.
    • 010203 / 010204 / 0102099 / 010208 As of 1/26/17 his main 010203 (Destroyer) is in DragonForce. Imgur.com/a/mIHo1 and Imgur.com/a/ZdUR1
    • Thukisasama as of 1/26/17 in DragonForce as well. Imgur.com/a/3z8sd
    • mahousky (name changed from Tarts) guild unknown, he's hopping guilds. Imgur.com/a/lWz1M
    • And whoever else is in the SS that are in guilds - most have been kicked.
    I've submitted 2-3 tickets yet most of these hackers/participants, who even have epics/rares/Anton epics, are still not banned yet. I've been seeing fewer hack raids (or fewer obvious ones at least) and I still hope those who had knowingly been in hack raids are prosecuted. Knowingly participating in a hack raid should be as severe as hacking in one.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  18. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    those are some nice screenshots. I've updated the list. Of course best thing to do is indeed to send in reports for them to take care of it. Interesting that tarts would name change though. As noted before a lot of suspected hackers or those that ride along with them are buying raids now instead of hacking raids. Why? I'm not 100% sure myself.

19. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Please watch out for raids that are way cheaper than usual prices ( currently 4-5m seems to be the norm).
    I have seen a couple 2m raids that were very highly likely hack raids.

20. Pyros

The 2m raid yesterday was just a scam raid, he took money from whoever was dumb enough to trade then left. There's a bunch of legit 3m runs too, although less than last week, maybe cause of hell event next week.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)