Suspected Hacker Thread

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Dowiet, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh boy here we go, I decided to spend a little while in channel 41 when I had nothing else to do and compiled a lovely list of peoples that I believe to be involved in not so legal stuff. Typically I'd take a SS during defeat anton ( phase 2) to erase any doubt, but I likely missed some.

Before I post this spreadsheet I'd like to make something clear.

Just because I find some in a guild that is likely more well known than others doesn't mean much. It's very likely the case that whenever applies they are accepted. This thread is about being aware of peoples that may get you in trouble if you accept them in pubs/or even sell to them.

It's probably safe to say that you should stay away from ch 41 if you are looking for a pub. In my opinion there are some guilds you should probably stay away from. Everyone should be aware that hack raids do exist in 40, too. Please use sound judgement when buying sell raids or joining pubs.

also to clarify I added guild leader section so I could have an easier time to contact if it's a problem i can remove it.

edit: if you remove any of the listed from your guild please get me a SS or something as I am moving them out of the tab.

another edit: if you post screenshots please post them in defeat anton phase. Cease anton phase that has started could work but no pause phases.
    or spreadsheet if you prefer going to the doc in a different page

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    With Neople's banning of DFO players that are found to have raided with hackers, it's important that players take caution and get a basic idea of what they should be avoiding. While this sort of thing would normally be against Nexus rules, this risk legitimate players face is worth making an exception.

The rules will still be enforced elsewhere and in here in any context unrelated to raids.

I ask that posters remain civil. If you think you were accused in error, then flaming the OP or another poster is not the way to go about it.
    The same goes for people making submissions; don't flame any person you think may be hacking, whether they're here on Nexus or not.

Insults and flaming will still be punished as usual.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  3. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

A little misleading to have the guild leaders there if they didn't do anything, probably wanna add some clarification about that.

4. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Well thanks for the list; I should clarify, we've had the hacker kicked.

5. Thank you for reporting this, I've kicked the hacker. I'm the leader of NewWorld, by the way.

6. HellMuT クンクン

IGN:
    HellMuT
    Guild:
    LoliAssSniffers
    Thanks. Not going to party with any of them from now on.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  7. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I agree with what you said but at the same time if you're guild pops up way too many times on this list then I think that the Guild leader and the guild itself should bear some burden of responsibility by having their own name tarnished as a result.

8. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    It can be seen as a way to contact the guild as well if you yourself happen to find a hacker in X guild.
    But I can definitely see the way you guys are putting it. I myself had a hell of a time trying to contact some guilds about my findings.

9. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    i'm pretty sure that guy in my guild is banned and i kicked him already days ago.

10. Ark From Pain, Awakening

There was also the SamsungDADE guy who I've seen a few times in hack parties if you haven't dealt with him already.

11. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Those that have been dealt with accordingly to guilds I have noted. If you see someone who hasn't been noted let me know i'll update it.

12. Xero_Sypher

Maybelove/blackicy/desperatestr are the same player on 3 alts. All of which have been Ejected. Thank you for reporting this. Guild Master or Calamity: Sypher

13. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Thanks if you guys could do me a favor and send me a SS or something of them being guildless. It would help me as I'm moving them to guildless section

14. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

15. Omniscient

IGN:
    EliteLoli
    Guild:
    TeamRocket
    Server:
    Cain
    I believe we have now kicked all those listed for TeamRocket. Thanks for the heads up.

16. Omnizsl, LAJIMANYOU, and dhhaaoo were kicked from Kawaii guild last night.

Edit: Reporting Mr22 (probably the same guy as Mr6666) and his posse. Also Samily (no guild). Also Mr6666's customers/hackers in ou zhou che 3.
    Ou Zhou 2 che hack Raid.jpg SamilyHacker.jpg Mr6666hackposse.jpg

Oh looks like you got most of them.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  17. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Nice those are screenshots I need. Defeat anton is of course preferred but I have sent off All these screenshotted to neople already.

18. pokeyblood

Hello Dowiet,

Lifting is currently on vacation but I have scanned through our rosters for DarkMatter and I can not find this SaayaMKS on the list. I'm going to assume he got banned and it just automatically deleted him from the list. Thanks for the heads up man!

19. ElderGOD

Can you post link to spreadsheet, it's not loading for me.

20. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)