Summoner General Thread/Discussion

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Clarrisia, May 22, 2014.

1. Bladester

In the future Ecche's laser gets changed to do light damage. Since a large amount of his damage comes from his laser in my opinion it's worth considering.

2. Tako

what element do we stack?

3. LePoptart

Hello everyone~
    I haven't played DFO since around the time of F Slayers release due to School and other responsibilities, I will be able to play again in a few weeks and i'm trying to get prepared before I start again. So i'm sorry if my questions are rather....dumb lol.
    -If I stacked only shadow damage would it be worth it to use a non shadow damage summon like Aquarius for example? Or If I stacked only fire damage would Dead murker be okay?
    -Excluding Lady Lamos and Daddy Kasijas, is Echeverria our strongest summon?
    -Are Sac builds good in regular dungeons?
    -Is Ausuko good without the OV set? Also what element is Ausuko?
    -How good are the Eclipse Hive attacks?

I'm sure i'll have more questions later lol

4. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    bump! good morning summoners

5. Engery

IGN:
    Txing
    just started a summoner for the event can someone point me to a build that i can use for anton

6. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    where is the doots?

7. Kiki Phantasmal Winter

Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    does mark the target even make the summons focus fire on the marked mob? i tried testing this in training room with 2 reinforcement machines on either side of me and alternate between which 1 is marked, the summons rarely even seem to noticed the mark, they just kept atking the one they 1st atked if i mark something else, only time they seem to perfectly follow the mark is if something in range has already been marked before they were summon and even then it seem to hav a limited range

8. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    Samba title from Lucky sevent event... which do i get
    Intelligence or Magical Attack?

[​IMG]

9. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    bump! keeping the summoner thread alive!

10. Kiki Phantasmal Winter

Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    any way of facing gruff on summoner?
    encountered him 2day on mines and he 1 shotted my summons through dark moon (yes the moon didnt even explode so does it even absorb all the dmg or partial dmg?), thankfully 1st phase is manageable though the sheer amount of hitstun he suffers from horde of summons ganging up on him but 2nd phase seems to be impossible since you need to resummon if u die and his minions jumps u every time he tries till he spams his lightning again which he will then he sics his minions on u again after that which will then loop bck to the lightning then the minions then the lightning then the minions . . . it doesnt end

11. Pyros

Thread kinda dead but looking back a bunch of pages, all I'm seeing about echeveria is he takes on whatever element is the strongest. I tried in training room though and can't see him doing shit, is it just training room stuff? Like I try to hit without any buff, then with the 300elemental buff, no difference in damage(works fine for other summons). Then I tried with a +8water enchant(my weapon has inflict water in case of), still the same damage. He does stupid damage so not a big problem for the little I want to do but doesn't make much sense.

12. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    bump! who's ready for raid?

13. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Hope everyone will be happy at boats!

14. xtesman

Hi, new to summoner class.
    Any tips on how i should build one?
    Equipment wise, i got a few legendary boxes from event. which one should i be choosing? Gracia?
    Can someone clarify about how our stats affects the summons? like do i buff myself first (like say ancient memory) then summon? or is it irrelevant that i can buff myself after i summon as it will recalculate for the summons? thanks

15. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Gracia is not an option at all for Summoner due to all the light summons being awful. On top of not being able to utilize the main reason Gracia is good; additional elemental damage.

The quest legendaries you want to get are Heartrending Grief equips. Mostly the shoes/belt/pants/top. Auras double dip on summons, so everything listed doubled. You can also grab Great Glory Necklace for more crit and elemental damage, Source of Disease Bracelet for more crit, and Dusky West Gem as a swap to give an absolute monstrous amount of stats after you summon. However, if you're going to get Anton accs, choose the bracelet first. 12% crit is huge for Summoner.

List of snapshots that I know of: Critical Chance, Elemental Damage, INT(only gives them more HP), Summon Level.
    Few notes on the summon level snapshot: your summons will not gain the additional skill damage they get from the level if you swap off it, just retain their higher level. Which is still added damage.

Everything else is real-time that I know of.

All the the snapshots change with our nerfs later, as Crit and Elemental Damage are changed to be real-time. So be prepared for this if you want to try and future-proof. Heartrending Grief is still very good though, so it's a wise choice in my opinion.

16. What exactly do levels actually do for the summon? Like Louise +15 from her TP, and the insane levels from spirit bond all stack up pretty high, but if their damage is from ours, what do their levels do? I mean as the monster level themself Louise being 124 not her skill level.

17. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    As far as I know, the higher the summons levels, the more damage they'll do against other enemies and take a little less damage against them if they are higher than the enemy or if the gap between the summons level isn't too large from something higher than it.

18. Humored

Are the event equips good to use on a summoner aka the darkness auto sub equip and the fire ring :-(

19. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Ring is bad until we get the rework where we can use smash/crit smash/additional damage mods. Which is very very very far away and there are much better options.

Dotness Auto can only proc off of your own attacks, so mark the target being thrown and the ticks off it, and moonshade are the only ways to reliably proc it.

tl;dr put them on another class.

20. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    So how has everyone been enjoying their cruises in Anton?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)