Summoner General Thread/Discussion

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Clarrisia, May 22, 2014.

1. rinuskoe

Any +3skills we should be using from the new title? Samba seems like a generally better title overall,but I may be wrong.

2. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    +3 SCA, +2 Kasijas are the main ones I can think of.

3. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    Whats the current summoner build people are using? @Doots

4. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Depends nearly entirely on what gear you have but for the most part the same build where you max Murker and Aquarius with Echeverria then take Selist/Ratria for your ordinaries.

5. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    RIP
    Nerf boyz :(:asurawraith::dead1::weep:

Attached Files:

6. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Do note that for raid, it was about a 20% nerf to enemy HP. So it's not as bad as it sounds.

The Eche thing I think is translated wrong though. Should be Light.

7. xtesman

With the OV event, which one should i grab for summoner?

8. Engery

IGN:
    Txing
    can anyone give me a skill build for halidom summoner

9. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Halidom Summoner is dead. RIP in Piss.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Engery

IGN:
    Txing
    so how should i gear my character instead and skill build is still needed theres so much skills to pick from :huh:

11. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    The nerf is pretty bad. I wasnt overly geared but could face roll slayers. Now with the nerf my not so OP gear is showing so im getting rolled +this is taking forever to do slayers

Doesnt help show time/elemental burn nerf

Do we even run elemental burn at this point?

12. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Not really. Only run it if you have too much spare SP with nowhere else to put it. I'm only running it because when stopped using it, I was STILL doing t1 spells to keep it up...even though I didn't have it...

The nerf does hurt pretty bad for every Summoner player but the ones who feel it the most are definitely the lower to mid tier setups(halidoms being low tier, mixed legendaries being mid tier). It's basically go various shadow/all element/dark gothic or bust for right now.

13. MrCamerupt

Hey guys, a few questions about what quest legendaries to get for my summoner. I'm looking to fill my top, bottom, and waist slots, and I'm a bit conflicted about what to get for my bottom piece.

Here is my current gear:
    [​IMG]

I plan on getting the 45 ele magic stone from raid after my next two runs, so that should be in place. As for my top and waist, heartrending seemed like the best option. However, what bottom piece I should get is really stumping me.

I'm deciding between: (I'm just going to list the stats that differ and that matter)

Dusky West Cloth Pants
    +55 Magic Attack
    +83 Independent Attack
    +10% Magic Crit

Sea God's Cursed Silk Trousers
    1-45 skills +1

Heartrending Grief Velvet Trousers
    Aura: +38 Magic attack
    Aura: +59 Independent Attack

My goal is to be as strong as I can for my boats party so we can eventually run no buff (I'm in a static right now that is trying to transition into no buff, looks promising). I know that Heartrending beats out Dusky West because of aura bounce on those two stats, but I don't have max crit rate yet, so that 10 percent crit rate seems pretty strong. Also, I know that in general sea god's pants are pretty strong, but I'm not sure if they outweigh the big boost from heartrending trousers (especially when you factor in it affecting my allies).

A couple other questions:

On boats, heartrending 3-piece wouldn't affect the gimmick right, it's only clear cubes? or am I wrong on that? (I've heard different things from people, don't want to test and ruin the raid).
    Also on boats, I'm fine to use any hive skills I have, right? They don't cost clear cubes, but I wasn't sure if there was any weird interactions with using hive skills on summons that cost cubes. I'd assume not, just wanted to make sure.

14. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    The only thing that will make the anti-cube go off is if someone actually cubes. Contracts/Gear will not cause it to go off. Hive is also a passive and the abilities off it are not cubes either.

Sea God Pants are good but not really there to make you do more damage. Between Vilmark Pants or Dusky West Pants, it's a tossup. Vilmark pants will be better in the future as we can use all damage mods and the vilmark 3pc set is actually legit, but 10% crit is hard to pass up.

It's a matter of getting the 10% crit now or the better option in the future along with the aura helping your party.

15. MrCamerupt

Okay, thanks for the information! I think I'll just use the quest box to get the dusky west pants for now, and just farm for the heartrending pants for when they get changed in the future. Vilmark is asleep tier easy to grind anyways. Thanks again!

16. Hello everyone.

My Summoner has finally hit level 86 and I've been working on the kinks and adjustments. I'm focusing on Shadow, since it seems to a very strong position to go for, and while I'm farming epics I've figured, like the posts above, that Vilmark will give me the most bang for my buck currently as I go for Gigantic Presence accessories. I lucked out and got the Sorcerer's Shriveled Arm for fairly cheap, which hopefully is still a strong weapon (is there another worth purchasing outside of epics?). The biggest thing that I question, as always, is my build. Currently, I use the following:

Summoner_Build.jpg

However, I've read conflicting reports. Some say to focus on only one Greater Spirit, while others say that Big Sis Louise! isn't worth the SP investment anymore. A bit of fine-tuning on my build will help me go a long way, I think. I welcome any/all advice, as I'm a Rogue main who has recently dipped into Summoner and, oddly enough, has enjoyed the hell out of it.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Any suggestion on a title to try and get while I'm spending gold?

17. Munu summy 4 life

Guild:
    FatalKings
    Server:
    Cain
    I have a quick question, so ive got vilmark 3 piece, mana burn shoulder and +6 amp dg pants on right now. should I replace them for sea god or just keep the dg pants?
    also for legendary accessory pieces, source of disease bracelet, great glory neck, what about ring piece?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  18. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Vilmark ring is a decent choice with it being +20 all ele damage in a party. As for your pants, I think that GT pants might be better til you find more DG pieces or if you can reach the resist needed to max out the stats on the piece.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    In case this hasn't been shared here already:

20. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    As a note here, I hope Summoners have grabbed their +3 Summoned Creature Aura and +2 Kasijas titles as the package will be gone soon and the titles will rise in price.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)