Summoner Builds (1-85) & Various Info + Chronicle Sets

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Soltis, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Well if you have an actual billion gold and god luck, you can probably get away with it. I'm only 3pcs of Dark Gothic in atm and I don't expect to finish that anytime soon.

2. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    bump! where my summoners at that are waiting to do multiple hell runs on 2x weekend?

3. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Still currently doing hells. Got 2 dupes of Dark Gothic in 2 days. I now know the suffering of hells.

4. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    i'm not sure that's applicable since you have nearly everything you want.
    not having one useable piece in 2k runs is something else tho

5. Airsyk

Server:
    Cain
    Did they nerf this? Just finished 9pc and he doesn't change rooms.

6. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Might have been hype from test server cause im pretty sure it never did this in our version.

So yeah. ive had aukuso set for legit a year, never had this work.

7. waffllah

Is this build still currently viable? If not, does someone have a link to a more up to date build?

8. From what I've been able to figure out, the build is very dated -- especially after a recent change to Summoners that has rendered Halidom/"low-effort" Summoners next to useless, and apparently some skills that were once key in the OP are now useless.

As for an actual build? I'm still looking for one.

9. Pyros

General build guidelines are afaik, Echeveria, Murker+Aquarius(I think?), fire+water common(buff damage for all pets), all buffs(well elemental burn is kinda poop now)+passives+pet control stuff, Moonshade, at least 1pt Dark Moon but can be more, and then a choice between like 2nd awakening/Big Sis, or both if you drop Dark Moon low. Hasn't changed much since 2nd awakening, the only recent change build wise is Elemental Burn being super nerfed for everyone but elems so other Fmages can drop it now and Ancient Library being fairly shit if you're not a Witch either so can drop that too.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)