Summoner Builds (1-85) & Various Info + Chronicle Sets

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Soltis, Jun 17, 2015.

1. leemf

yea but i use wisp as 1st tear and the water one for my 2nd summon so is it good for that?
    i am not 80 yet is the summon any good?

2. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    The summon is great and regardless of what summons you use, moonshade is strong .

3. Corgi urgay

IGN:
    Aossan
    Guild:
    no
    Server:
    Cain
    trying to keep my hotkeys neat is really difficult after using shared exp to go from 22-35 :awk:

4. Manual the T2. I make aquarius down space, Glarein down down space, Lame Hulk Up Space, Dead Burger Up Up Space

5. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

There's a part in the guide with hotkey/input suggestions.

6. Anonymous

So for the freedom of spirit chronicle set, does it really give Selists attack increase to be +75% on top of the extra damage it gives so it'll be a total of almost 80% increase in attack strength? Does switching this set piece after summoning selist remove the 75% attack strength or no?

7. When things say +x% damage, it's multiplicative and not additive. If Selist boosts damage by 10%, it would then boost damage by 17.5%.

8. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

^This. Also this reminded me that I've been meaning to check some stuff with Selist which I finally got around to doing just now;
    So we've known for awhile that the "Elemental Resistance" value listed on Ordinary Spirits' descriptions in DFO were actually the elemental damage values, but apparently they are the spirit-specific buff values as well. Measured out Selist's increase and it was a 20% matk boost at LV6, and scaled down to 19% 18% etc as the level was lowered/in alignment with the listed elemental resistance value. Looking at the buff when its in the corner of your screen also supports this (Alicia's mspd was +175 or 17.5% at LV1).
    @Anonymous This means a LV6 Selist with 9set freedom would give 20+15 = 35% matk/patk aura.

Also Selist's aura is strictly an matk/patk boost and not an "attack strength" boost (i.e doesn't affect piercing and doesn't affect fixed damage).

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  9. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    Questions!

9Pc Spirit Union, would that be considered the best option for future Anton parties?
    And which Skills does M.Crit benefit the most? I only ask because I was told by a few summoner mains to stack up int stats.

10. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

Kinda prefer to keep my comments to a minimum when it comes to content we don't have. Most of the summoners I've seen in anton build around T1/low mp cost summons it looked like, so probably freedom of spirit/spirit union.

mcrit doesnt affect any one skill more than others, and a 1% gain in mcrit will always equate to a 0.5% increase in overall damage (i.e 100% crit rate = 50% increase in your total dmg output); its because of this that gains in mcrit become more beneficial than gains in int the stronger you already are overall (in other words, lower levels/stats=stack int, higher levels/stats=stack mcrit).

11. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    afaik most either go for 6pc Union/3pc Freedom, or 9pc Freedom for kdnf. 9pc Freedom for the Selist and T1 buffs with Moonshade to just melt bosses. I've also seen 6pc Union with Epic Accessories and Magic Stone being popular as well. As for MCrit vs INT, you want to stack MCrit for the reason Soltis listed.

12. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    i got that box for 1 chron2/3 piece of my choice which would be good option to get ? a chron2 piece or chron3?

13. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

Sit on it for as long as you can and see what other pieces you get as drops first imo.

14. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    thank you for the advice Soltis! <3

15. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    bump! wheere is Soltis when u need him/her?!?!!

16. So let's say theoretically you have the entire dark cloth epic level 85 set for summoner, including that Wizard Staff... should I even bother going for Chronicles? Everything already dies within seconds.

17. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Well first you need to actually get all the pieces...so what are you gonna use that's powerful in between getting all of it? Answer: Chrons.

So yes, if you don't have full dark gothic, get your damn chrons.

18. For what though? Currently there's nothing to do with them... so I run the 85 ultimate hell modes in 1 minute already... and I'm still using mostly level 75 armor I think. Got 1 dark cloth piece, and got my wizard staff... so all I've been doing is farming gold/invitations, and running hells since they are already so short.

19. B3RRY

Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    lol i'm still saving my frags waiting for 1 more piece to drop. I was kinda hoping to grab that 1 chron piece from the event but thats 7 weeks from now in January of next year. By that time i might be rolling with some epics and 2full chron sets.

20. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    nothing. You're done until anton ever comes

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)