Summoner Builds (1-85) & Various Info + Chronicle Sets

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Soltis, Jun 17, 2015.

1. leemf

thanks for that how is bad at the moment can u tell me in more detail plz.

what about the sandor tp buff is it good

on mark tp passive whats wrong with mark lasting even longer

2. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    There is never a situation for that point in mark to ever matter when you can just refresh it

3. Thanks for providing such a neat and organized set of resources, Soltis. Some questions:
    (1) Kasijas is worth maxing again? That makes me happy.
    (2) What's the reasoning for dropping Hodor at high levels? Does he just get outclassed by better options?
    (3) Has the sticky passive for Mark not proven useful? I can see how it wouldn't even be necessary.

I'm only at level 35 right now, but had a maxed out summoner in Nexon's DFO. I'm quite enjoying this relaunch so far.

4. Procy

IGN:
    Procy
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    all 1st awakening actives auto level with you

5. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

Soon as I saw the name on my notifications I remembered you heh~ welcome back = w=b

Alot of stuff has changed/improved. Kasijas is definitely worth using now, but even better is all 1st awakening actives stay at max level for your level range automatically (without hurting your SP).
    Hodor falls off at higher levels yeah. It also doesn't help that he only deals neutral damage, since stacking ele damage for mark gives elemental summons even more of an edge too.
    Sticky can be useful depending on the situation, but generally speaking it just isn't necessary; I can't think of any boss off the top of my head that moves around enough to warrant it now and your summons in general are better at keeping up with lasher+TP and zealous.

6. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Sticky has its uses, i just wish you could toggle it or something.

Hodor isnt bad persay, he just isnt good either. his limiting factor isnt his damage, its his AI, Im Almost certain he has ranged summon ai. His rocks are never the reason I liked him, I want his powersmasher. if you can get him ontop of a boss without him running out to throw rocks, he can chain stun shit, he can even get some of the ov bosses with power smasher, he is a CHAMP when he actually sticks to a target in melee, but he seems most content to sit in the back and throw rocks like a derp.

7. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    sticky throw has it's uses but it's not a whole lot. Mainly todes and ov portions

8. ToboeAka

IGN:
    Kumirei
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    and SP too, especially with second awakening nearly here.

9. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Well his sp investment is pretty low thankfully. since he only costs 15 sp a level. but its not worth it generally. for me, my build has enough left over for either himn or freet, but freet has innate element and just generally does more :x

10. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    RIP sp with 2nd awakening

11. Thanks for the welcome! It's good to see the mages are still dedicated.

Wow, 1st awakening skills leveling with you is hella cool. I'm also quite impressed that Echeverria isn't the huge SP sink he used to be and only needs Aura at 9, plus he doesn't nuke a higher spirit when he arrives. There's just so much more flexibility with summoners now. I love how you can have more room for the sacrifice stuff, which I never had much opportunity to use before.

Around when would you say regular PVE becomes challenging? I'm amazed that I'm still blowing through dungeons at 40+. (I realize the answer may be "never," because summoners.)

12. ToboeAka

IGN:
    Kumirei
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Freet stacks better using selist and ador debuffs too, but freet is going to be gone for me come Eclipse time.

Where most classes slow down at Ghent, honestly summoner picks up at that point. I ran ultimate on everything.

13. Never.

14. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Well im getting 1 point in moon just for the sacc without losing t1 utility, then im maxing eclipse infusion, other then that, the active seems dook tastic. so yeah freet will prolly be gone for me as well. Q Q Q

15. leemf

i got question is black knight sandor tp passive useful?

also is 2nd black knight sandor u get at 70 any good to use?

if u can help plz do

16. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    the ex sandor is really good for 1 point, he is a level 80 summon at that point for 1 point ! at cap he is like still a 91 summon for 1 point.

the tp for normal sandor is weak right now, but if you have a sandor focused build, it does wonders. its prefrance.

17. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

Been running this build alot these days: http://imgur.com/a/oVIMa

Although keep in mind I use 3pc forbidden sacrifice set atm (-40% CD on ador summoning) and my epic gives 40 light damage (although alicia's mspd probably plays a bigger part in making light worthwhile). Also been running OV with a male nen recently so the -light ele res from wisp sac is nice.

18. leemf

i complete 2nd awaking yesterday.
    and i was wounder is the 2nd awaking passive worth putting points into?

also is moon that blow up or the shadow that fellow summon any good

i not 85 yet so no real summon yet

19. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Passive is good and worth putting points into.
    the moon is good for 1 point or more if sac I suppose. It grants status immunity to minions while it is up.
    The shadow that follows summon is also strong and buffs minions while it is up.

20. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    My current build has Hive and Moonshade maxed with 1 point in Moon and Lamos(want 2 points but oh well). Works fairly well for me atm.

Moonshade can do some disgusting damage and massing Adors with Moonshade on them is just a huge pile of numbers and hitstun going on forever.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)