Summary of Upcoming Update (April 6th)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    So it's 50 energies and 50 invites per run it looks like is how it is on test. So a free 150 energies and 150 invites a week isn't too bad at all for something that costs 0 fp. A refine chance a week is something I won't complain about and it will be nice for stockpiling energies the lazy way on alts. But yeah seriously neople needs to address refining already. At least make a way to somehow give incentive to run this shit on alts like being able to buy refiners for x amount of energies.

2. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    New merc/explorer system didn't make it in this week but the new dungeons did.
    [​IMG]
    They kinda figured they'd touch the DI's but 105 a week for what akins to nothing still isn't bad.

3. Pyros

The merc stuff went live, from what I'm seeing on Airbis video, the max value for the new Arad explorer are:
    • 260 all stats, that's 75more than currently
    • 10% dungeon xp, same as atm
    • 30% more chron set drops from OV
    • +3 ancient dungeon materials(I assume as drop from bosses? since +3 per day would be pretty shit)
    • 30% chance to get an additional Antonium when they drop in Anton Normal/Heroic
    • 30% chance to get an additional Light when they drop in Luke Normal
    • +5 entries for Tower of Despair(reminder that the system currently in kdnf is different than dfog, the base number is 3 entry per account)
    • +3 entries for Tower of Grief(4 instead of 1)
    • +3 entries of the new Forgotten Land dungeons weekly thing(6 to 9)
    • +2 Anton raid entries per account(10 to 12)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  4. Here's the chart for exp needed. So need at least 113 level 90s to reach level 30?
    [​IMG]

5. anontroll

All I know is that it's not actually going to be 113 lvl 90s. I don't think there are even enough char slots to fit that many alts anyway.

6. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I have no where near that many 90's or even 85's and I landed on 17. Leveling alts isn't the only way to get exp either now.

7. Pyros

They said they merged honor and alts for the new system, so honor xp probably counts too.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)