Striker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Poison, May 19, 2014.

1. Frundas

Mana use is a decent option right? Dont have a use for the free 80 epic on any other char

2. Yes, it's better than lib.

3. Arphila Quite lewd

Does anyone have an up to date skill build for fstriker? Everything I'm finding is dated way back in the 70 cap or is rather vague aside from max buffs/cubes.

4. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    There isn't really much more to say than max buffs/cubes and SP dump into some filler, but here's a slightly more precise framework:

QR - max
    Focus: Physical Crit - max, cut points if you are crit capped
    Physical Rear Crit - 0-1 (1 to benefit from skill bonuses from enchants if you aren't crit capped, mostly unnecessary)
    Low Kick: 1
    Suplex: 1
    Tiger Chain Strike: 0 or 1, 1 point lets you cancel dash attack into skills. I just lock it so I never get the actual Tiger Chain.
    Boxing Glove Mastery: max unless you aren't using boxing gloves
    Crushing Fist: 1 or SP dump
    Power Fist: max
    Super Armor: preference but you want at least enough so that the duration is longer than the CD. I just max it but you can shave a few points if needed.
    Bone Crusher: max (or 1/SP dump if you max Mountain Pusher)
    Mountain Pusher: 1 (or SP dump/max if you like, I prefer Bone Crusher)
    Muscle Shift: max
    Fatal Aim: max
    Tornado Kick: 0 or 1

Max EVERYTHING after lvl35 except Rising Fist, which you should leave at 1.

If you are lacking SP because you need to max Focus: Crit, get your crit rate up! But you can shave from Super Armor, Bone Crusher, and whichever cube/EX you like least until you have enough SP.

There's some situational things to consider like Nen Shot at 1 (for Reshpon to set Delezie element) or Indomitable Spirit at 1 (if you have full Superstar), or max Doppelganger if you have a Savior weapon + Refined neck. Your gear will determine the specifics.

5. Arphila Quite lewd

About what I thought, I guess I was trying to figure out what way to go with none cube skills cause sp is pretty tight on this class.

It's a shame to have to ditch low kick and choose between mountain pusher or crushing fist.

6. weapona21

2 questions.
    what end game acc set does striker need? does superstar set work with super armor buff?
    also what are the necessary gears to get +10 power fist. I got the cheap ones such as weapon +2, bottom +1, sub +1, ring +1, top ava +1. I'm thinking title +3 and petit pet +1, but is there a cheaper method? lol, title and pet is pretty pricy

7. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    +2-3 title
    +2-3 weapon (+2 Gora's Teaching and IIG, +3 Captain Trooper's)
    +1 avatar top
    +1 Sea God's pants
    +1 legacy/halidom top
    +1 High Tech Ring
    +1 subequip
    +1 pet

Olympus package smash pet is ~3.5-4mil which is pretty cheap for how good it is. Petit Kaiser is another option. +3 title is pricey but +2 should be affordable.

As for accessory sets, 2-3x Infinite Greed > Cold Princess = Refined > Superstar => Gigantic Presence.

8. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

Casting Super Armor does not get you the buff from Superstar, IIRC.

9. Pyros

But superstar itself is still really strong and has almost full uptime after the rework I believe. At least that's what I was told, as I don't have the set, but it's actually good now. I'm not sure it's better than Bulky though.

10. Poon Poon Shit petty.

Server:
    Cain
    Started to play my F.striker again. What chron set should I aim for?

11. Pyros

6pc Diablo Blow for swap(technically only 3 atm but 3more for a future patch, possibly on the 17th) and then whatever for using, they're not particularily great, I think the general conscensus is Brutal Tango. 85 halidoms would probably just as good/better though and probably take less time.

12. Poon Poon Shit petty.

Server:
    Cain
    kk thanks

13. weapona21

14. weapona21

i got 2 power fist plat on my rare avas, is there anything i can buff swap them out for or is power fist the only plat thats good?

15. Juhata Casual

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    I think Power Fist is the only good plat for us. The idea is getting as much Power Fist levels as possible to change top option for Unchained Strike and to free gear slots for PF/Muscle Shift taints for swap.

16. Pigs

IGN:
    Pigs
    Guild:
    Noon
    Server:
    Cain
    Yay I made it to Gold 1!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 1
    • List
  17. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Moved the rest of my Diablo Blow swap out of my stash and into my inventory before logging off, I'm ready...

EDIT:
    6pc Diablo Blow swap is strong. Beat Drive and EX Crushing feel much better to use now. mfw I still need to swap Stampede.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  18. everything feels a lot better

19. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't think I'm going to bother swapping Stampede anymore in raid, it's harder to keep my inventory organized than it is to raid without the extra damage :V

Anybody do Luke normals yet? My guild is probably blowing all FP on stored up hells today so I won't have a party for a while...

EDIT:

We did it again:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  20. Pigs

IGN:
    Pigs
    Guild:
    Noon
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been running Luke norms for the past few days, and it really isn't too bad once you figure out the gimmicks and find ways to play around the issues with the third dungeon.

The boss of the third dungeon is annoying as hell for F.Strikers though; she kinda hangs a little too high from the floor so a lot of my skills simply miss T_T

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)