Striker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Poison, May 19, 2014.

1. Assuming you have the proper offslots when switching weapons, RR/FKB win in a SOLO scenario. With good buffs (f.nen, sader), berserk will come out on top.

2. i dunno yunha thread says russian with elenore stacking even beats savior. Although it was in response to graps he did agree it works well on strikers. I mean rolling extra dmg lines that proc 55% or 66% extra seems OP

3. RaySiilu

fstriker now dead? heard they now worst class

4. There's definitely still a decent amount of F.Striker players, but the class itself has problems.

5. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    I dunno about dead, but worst class is entirely possible. Neople pls.

6. wait for the buff patch

7. Pyros

There's still fbrawler and fmech down the tier pit, so probably not worst. Maybe avenger too? Not too sure I hear conflicting things because of how bad they used to be. After future reworks though no idea.

8. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    F.Brawlers and F.Mechs got major buffs in kDNF. Even if there are some classes that are in a similarly awful position, I'm not really gonna split hairs about which class is objectively the worst. I mean F.Striker is still salvageable with enough gear and she can probably only go up from here with future updates (don't prove me wrong Neople).

9. f strikers are fine. 11min solo luke raid. 12s ferman. my new idol. Convinced me to change back to striker main.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  10. I was looking for strong KDNF Kaisers a few weeks back and found this person's channel.

11. rogue cheesing is cheating!

12. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah I've been following both of those F.Strikers for a while now, I feel like I've been tricked into sticking with this class by how strong they are but one day I'll get there :cobwebsonskeleton.png:

13. RaySiilu

well those are kdnf super geared strikers. Such videos make all classes look like super top tier.

Whats exactly the future buff patch for them? a buff apart the upcoming " All classes get super damage boost due to monster HP changes" ?

14. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

With gear the class is fine. If you don't plan on gearing, who cares if the class is low tier?

15. I don't really consider +10 amp ng 90 gloves, captain core, anton non infinite sub super geared especially with a lot of dnf ppl with full 90 armor sets, but that's just me.

16. sleepyfrog

Any tips for someone new to the class on good skill rotations, sub-equipment/accessories to shoot for after reaching 86, etc? Do you max either of her rising punch attacks? Thanks.

17. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't really have any set rotations because it's all dependent on what skills I have off CD, what I'm hitting, etc. My general guideline is to use OIP and Lightning Dance early since they have the shortest CDs, and most mobs either instantly die to OIP/blitz or are bosses so I need to do extended chains where I might need to have OIP/blitz come up again to 1-cycle. Obviously there are exceptions. Just play with shifting between skills in different orders so you know what flows well together when your CDs don't line up perfectly.

Accessories- easy answer is Gigantic Presence but it's hard for a fresh 86 F.Striker to do Anton normals without basically getting carried. If you have a guild that regularly runs Anton stuff then tag along where you can I guess. I would pick up the Power Fist +1 subequip for now, you'll need it for swapping and it's fine to wear until you get real gear. For m.stone whatever elemental tear will be plenty for a while (likely Alicia's since Gracia is a common gear goalpost).

I leave Rising Fist at 1 and max Rising Uppercut. Rising Fist is fairly mediocre but Rising Uppercut is great.

18. biggest problem about this class is ping/latency and pushers. I couldn't hit anything in H anton today cause mobs are all around the place zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

19. Pyros

If you go back a bunch of posts you could find them. It's not just damage boosts, there's the 6pc diablo blow swap adding some crit dmg, beat drive getting a massive reduction in how long it takes to do(less hits, faster animation), one ilm punch getting an increase in range and y axis, more y axis for 2nd, way less time to hit with the cube punch I forgot the name of cause I haven't played fstriker in forever(the basic single punch one).

Might be other stuff, but mostly the speed changes make stuff flow a lot better/faster so you can cancel into other stuff faster, which helps a lot. Also kinda have to remember that NG is going to be a lot easier to get once 90 cap hits, so while it looks overgeared now, it won't be as crazy later on. 90 epic set is crazy, NG is like current DG/subvolcano, sure it still takes a lot of hells, but not nearly as many.

20. RaySiilu

sounds good then

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)