Striker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Poison, May 19, 2014.

1. Pyros

5 sub volcano after the rework coming tuesday+fire legendaries is gonna be a lot better than Gracia. Gracia is good because it's easy and guaranteed to get, unlike epic sets, but most epics sets are better than Gracia(other than obvious exceptions like infinity, chameleon when solo or even in grp, spider queen in raid without a way to reduce status resistance/someone else).

2. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

Nobody is questioning that. We're 4/5. That plus various fire acc is more debatable (at least until I see some tests).

3. Pyros

Oh I see, assumed you meant you were getting set with the patch rework, like via crafting. With only 4/5, might depend on pieces you have. Eyeballing it, top+bottom is 16% phys attack, which should more or less translate to 16% damage I believe, since everything is a modifier of attack or multiply with attack. That'd even out the ~15% elenore you get from Gracia with good light setup, so as long as your fire damage is high enough compared to Gracia setup, you'd have similar power levels. It becomes hard to compare once you break Gigantic to use fire legendaries instead to compensate for gracia light damage but losing gigantic set options...

If you don't have top+bottom though I don't think Gracia would be better in pretty much any cases, although I could be wrong.

4. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

I'm missing the top, but I think it's going to depend on how the physical att bonus is applied. If it's applied last then your probably right, but if it's applied before str then maybe not. It's also hard to estimate the damage on the fire pillar procs. The best top I currently have is magical rainstorm, so that introduces another variable too, since I would start using Tiger chain gaunt instead of mana use. Up to now I can't handle gauntlets because of the awful cooldowns

5. seems like its comparable. I'll prolly skip gracia, just missing sub belt and have refined neck.

6. sub volc procs is garbo mine does ~98k crits

Edit: NM was looking at the wrong numbers. 98k crit is my xxx lol. procs do 312k non crit 458k crits. It's decent.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  7. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

8. with top and bot off with my setup: 13,524 pattk. //with pants: 15, 171 // with both top and bot: 17,200

9. Lifeless Could not defeat Shen Long, didn't stand a chance.

Yeah, I just got to take a quick look and I'm getting 250k off the procs.

I wish I had the fucking top. My test setup unbuffed I'm 18,127 pattack in Gracia and 17,857 with the random epics (keep in mind I'm losing over 200str from amps and not using a light armor top). My best setup right now is probably still using Gracia top for the huge str bonus and LoD.

My fire stat is only 107 and my light is 220 so if I actually get fire equips I think this setup is better.

Time to pray for sub volc or NG top to drop soon.

10. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    we did it pt.2

11. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Testing my new toy:
    Gotta work on the rotation a bit, should be able to go faster.

EDIT:
    Worked on the rotation, went a bit faster. Fastest time I have now is 19"15 but didn't record and I'm too lazy to try again...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  12. You should probably start off with Chain Destruction for the defense debuff to get your time a bit lower.

13. Pigs

IGN:
    Pigs
    Guild:
    Noon
    Server:
    Cain
    I think with a proper stampede swap set you could start getting sub 10s times.
    Your power fist swap set can be optimized further too, try to free up as much space as possible for additional tainted green power fist pieces.
    Once you start single-cycling nugol, you'll notice a massive improvement in your time.
    What's up with F.Strikers and Savior Claws dropping from raid?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  14. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Cooldowns don't quite line up to fit double OIP/blitz during the savior buff if I start with Chain Destruction.

I'm a bit hesitant to invest in a Stampede swap when Stampede becomes real-time in a future patch. Saving up for plats (and +3 PF title since I failed to roll one...) and waiting for the 6pc Diablo Blow swap patch as well. But yeah swap can be optimized quite a bit. Could also get some other swaps (Forgotten Fellows etc.), gold is tight but finding the claw has motivated me to spend gold on this char instead of alts again.

The F.Grap in my raid party is also DG + Savior Claw :V

15. weapona21

new to striker, got few questions...

whats good about stacking powerfist? crit bonus seems the same for all levels.
    and do i get both rising fist and rising uppercut or should i keep one only?

16. The tooltip is currently bugged right now so you can't see the increasing values. (I don't even remember the level 30 value. I believe it was 40% or 45% crit damage at level 30)
    I personally don't use rising fist at all, but rising uppercut is something you should max.

17. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Found some cheap Stampede gear for lvl22 Stampede swap, got my time down to 17"35. Still need another Power Fist plat (and +3 title eventually).

EDIT:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  18. I really want a summer pet. what's better now berserk or russian roulette? I wanna try elenore stacking with roulette just need it to drop

19. MCMcEmcee uwaaaa

IGN:
    Punchkick
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd guess Berserk is still better but I can't say for sure. Too bad Russian Roulette dropped on my M.Brawler so I can't compare directly...

20. Tohofuhai

I'm not sure about that. Been testing out my + 12 berserk and + 10 Russian with the Russian doing about 3-4m higher in damage than berserk with the same gear.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)