Steal Skills

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by Oshawott, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    How can we be nearing the end of 2016 and Neople still think its OK to force people through fucking PvP just for Steal Skills. There are reasons I choose not to go into PvP. Makes me glad almost all the classes I play have no reason to go into PvP but having to get Neck Snap on MBrawler, a character I really don't want to pvp on or even attempt to learn is pissing me off.

2. Zealtron Chinese Goldbuyer

IGN:
    TKJeda
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Couldn't you just afk/lose 20 matches and still get enough exp from the placement matches to get the steal skill?

3. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I wonder if they'll ever just change the Steal Skill quest to be completeable through Sizki's Dojo.

If you don't like PVP then you're not going to like the Sizki's Dojo quest which gives you 2 extra TP for PVE. But then again Sizki's Dojo is PVP against APCs and not actual players and the APCs have some questionable AI in some maps (Tavern seems to really break them and make them easy to beat).

4. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    It kinda sucks not having Bloodlust for Zombies in Anton.

WWS is usable, but only at a certain, far-off, hard-to-aim range, and my party members always end up snagging the zombie I was baiting outwards.
    Sometimes they miss. Sometimes they miss a "shot" that I had perfectly under control.

5. Arrol

In'st 1/4 of our steal skills generally useless? And why do we still not have steal skills of other classes?

6. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    More importantly, why does Fighter get fucking NECK SNAP, and other classes get no steal skill?

7. Lamia

tried this on my launcher. nope

8. getting bronze 2 isn't that hard unless you manage to get like 1500 rp or some crap right out of qualifiers, in which case, have fun with all the lag switchers.

9. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Dunno, it's basically a largely artifact feature that Neople doesn't bother with in newer classes.

10. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    *grumbles about MMage not having any*

I mean yeah sure Glacial wouldn't NEED anything else but.... EB's Crystal Crash or whatever it's called would be fun to have considering how fast it comes out and stuff.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)