Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    To answer your question, the option/stats that help maximize its damage in your build are just like other Mspit's skills: elemental damage stack, damage modifiers (all attack, skill damage, critical damage, bonus damage, additional critical damage, and attack damage), TP, crit rate, and your main stats Str+physical damage or Int+magical damage.

Claymore is not used for damage, I mainly use it to stun or to push monsters away. It saves me many times in dungeons so that's why I feel like there is something missing without it xD. If you are looking for damage, Lock-on support and Crossmore are better options

2. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    Would piercing bullet be better if you have a hell havoc?

3. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Damage wise, burst bomb and piercing bullet will have the same damage on hell havoc. It's just personal preference and playstyle. I love piercing bullet due to its incredible range but it does not fit with my playstyle and build. I like to use my nades and claymore which put me at mid range so burst bomb is my choice since I find it easier to aim due to the explosion visual; the downside is that it's dangerous to be in mid range when I wear cloth armor *^* However, it is somewhat manageable with C4 and gravity grenade. I usually have 2-3 slots of HP potions so when all things fail, just tank it like a marshal lol

4. Kizeki

I recently came back to the game and decided to start fresh with mspit. Have enough stones on one of my older characters to get him a lib weapon from the get-go, what's the best option? Also, I've read gracia is the better choice for leg sets, is that right?

5. Raiban

Gracia is considered the best set for us, but we can also use the sea god set quite comfortably as well, and if you get ice spark bowgun you'll want Sea God more than Gracia. Generally though, you'll want to start off using gracia while also working your way up through Tower of Despair to get an epic weapon pot.

6. Anyone no longer like mspit after the rework..? It's like they took away everything I enjoyed about mspit (danger close, black roses) and turned him into another generic class.

Anyways, anyone know how much defense he can shred with neutral bullets? Was curious if a defense shredding build was possible.

7. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    The new MSpit is better than old MSpit is every way except the aesthetics of Neil the Sniper.

Old Danger Close was crap unless you had enough piece of proc builds. And by Proc builds I mean Natural Guardian. Wasn't even a perma buff and if there was some reason you needed to turn it off you had to wait until the CD until you wanted it back.

Old Black Roses was clunky and obnoxious to constantly move around and damage was too spread out to be useful in burst scenarios.

Unlimited Bullets. Nuff Said.

8. I mean if you want the game to be further stream lined than it already is. They basically took away every mspit option away (buster shot, neil) sure they are gimmicky but they were options. More options is always better. Now it's just burst bomb and op gear for everyone. It's a shame neople is turning every class into the same, starting with changing all TP skills into bland damage ups.

9. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Except we didn't have options unless you had Blazing Neil or unless you were absolutely stacked on gear like Sci.

If you weren't either you had no options.

Now we actually have options.

Unlimited Bullets

Buster Shot is quite frankly better than before despite the higher cooldown.

Unlimited Bullets and the ability to easily switch between elements on the fly with element/defense shred on Booster Bullet. Our Mastery is hella better.

Grenade Loading is significantly better. Flash Bang is godlike. Picking between Magical and Physical is significantly easier now with conversion working with literally ever skill.

The only swapping we have to do now is for Overcharge. Neil Swapping was absolute cancer.

Unlimited Bullets.

Danger Close isn't shit anymore. Napalm isn't Fire Locked anymore.

Male Spitfire may need to booster some more but it's far better than ever. This is coming from someone whose been playing MSpit religiously since 50 cap was first released in Nexon DFO.

Unlimited Bullets.

10. Vatar

U-unlimited Bullets Works?

It's kind of the same bittersweet deal SB had, Neepo completely gutted Zieg class identity-wise in exhange of going straight to the top tier. We're just waiting for that last part of the deal for M.Spit. :weeb:

11. MacroniDude give me all the himecuts :v

Guild:
    PointBlank
    Sure sounds like sb, trading fun, unique aspects that makes the class for streamlined but pure power with the devil (Nipple)

12. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Well, masochism is a fetish I guess which explains how people can think of the pre-revamps as "fun" compared to now.

13. It's less about masochism and more about the clear direction Neople is taking with the game. Every class pretty much wants the same epics at the end, there is basically 0 build options (unless you actually want to be useless). TP could have been a really awesome mechanic (think OV style upgrades to skills opposed to "10% damage up" oh well. Maybe I'm just playing the wrong game

14. megaman10

Why do you get the extra clip as a part of the Overcharge swap set if it doesn't add that much to Overcharge?

15. Citric

Another "Every class is now the same" discussion

16. I've got buster bullet and napalm emblems, which ones should I use?

17. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Lads, I got myself on a dilemma.
    [​IMG]
    Currently, this is my m spit's setup. Bowgun is +11 and frozen sorrow accs have their exclusive +45 water damage enchants. Clones and enchants are magic .
    It's not too shabby honestly, can solo Hall of Eternity with relative ease with the help of collider.
    However, I've been doing a couple of hells and I got these:
    [​IMG]
    Using the revolver will force me to go physical, which means I'll have to change the enchants/clones. A shame for not being fixed like F spit...
    On the other hand, using the Autogun with my current equipment will put the 40 fire damage to waste and I don't like that.
    Neither benefit from firearm mastery for what I know.
    So what do I do now? Ditch the water set and go for fire instead? Or should I suck it up and use the autogun anyways? Or maybe keep the bow?

18. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Use the Autogun anyway. If you don't want to go Physical use it.

40% Skill Attack is huge. I use Cold Princess set and I still use it over my Ice Spark bowgun.

19. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Use the Ion, it's one of the best mdps weapons you could ask for. 40% Skill is no joke :)

I'm assuming you meant buster shot. It's personal preference really. I went buster shot because I had them from pre infinite, but napalm's range is super useful too ^^

At the end of the day when you're minmaxing 10% could mean the difference between one-cycling Agnes/Egene or not. I would know. C:

20. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Alright, I guess I'll use the autogun. Thanks for the advice.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)