Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Should I invest in some burst bomb plats? Will that boost dps at all for other skills other than auto attack?

2. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Pff it's because it's black formal. In any other set I usually sit around 16k with my revolver. I only have the top amped, and my earring +8.

Mmm I'd say no. The plats you get from having + levels in napalm or buster imo give you more bang for your buck. It only boosts your x string. At endgame you'd ideally want to be minimally x stringing (as a fill) and going through skill rotations instead. So it might be a worthwhile investment while you aren't at a high gear level and NEED to x string for a longer period of time but honestly at that point you're better off putting your money into your burst skills.

3. TekuNesu ジェネラル

Guild:
    Savior/Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Plats:
    • Buster Shot
    • Carbine
    • Napalm
    • Neil (Lock-On Crap name tbh)
    Not putting in Overcharge, these 4 are the best skills for damage barring Awakenings and should be considered if you want to stack them. Neil would be last for picking as the grenade isn't fast enough to spontaneously deal damage until the next patch where you can instantly drop Neil.

PSA:
    Never invest in any of the bullet plats, they're R E A L T I M E and investing into non-bullet skills would give more bang for the buck.
    Bullets also dont boost anything rather than itself. Overcharge will boost everything rather.

4. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    400mil xxxstring of Mspit ^^ (fully buffed with plate stacking)
    [​IMG]

5. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    My friends, you're not a real m spit if you're not capping the rank score every run. :V
    [​IMG]

6. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Screw that.

I just grab my Rule of Thumb and go ham with grenades. Hella fun.

7. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    so, I have a question. I was wondering, which one would be better, the elemental overcharge or the neutral overcharge. My current (ghetto af) setup is Stormy Steamroller +10, Strong Rayon Mane shoulder, Radiant shoulder Tibia Bone Boots, Starfall, Jack Frost's Core, Refined Amnesia Stone Ring, Full Armor title and 4pc Sea God (ever since I recently found Radiant top). I did damage test before, between light and water, and for me water was outdamaging, but for a magical M.Spit, would neutral do better than both, or would water still beat?

Also, I do understand that gracia would be better, but I only got memeroller after I had farmed seagod, so I am having to get gracia now, instead of already having it.

8. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    If I recall, booster bullet shreds either physical or elemental defense depending on what element you pick with overcharge. Picking neutral will shred physical defense while picking fire/water/light will shred a bit of its respective element. So neutral overcharge will only be optimal if you go physical.

9. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    That depends on you much water and light damage you have since you can inflict dual element (light+water) with your current gears. Looking at your gears, I assume you have more water damage than light damage so your water overcharge deals more damage than light overcharge.

My recommendation for you as a magical Mspit is to use neutral overcharge since it will likely outdamage water overcharge. You can still inflict water damage with neutral overcharge due to the effect of 3pc of Sea God. The 10% of defense reduction applies with both physical and magical defense. Neutral overcharge is a little tricky because we need to make sure that we can inflict the element we stack via weapon option, set effect, or cube contract, otherwise it won't work.

In case you have Garcia setup, neutral overcharge will still be the best one.

10. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Bloob, Zeske, and Sci attempting our first 3-mspit raid. Bloob is not in the video because he is soloing but you guys can still hear him from voice chat. It was really fun and we will do it again for sure. May be next time, we have more Mspit joining:)

Updated: Fortunately, Bloob recorded his runs too so I'll be linking his PoV below.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  11. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Woolad the boosted monkey gameplay :^) try 2 for a cleaner run one day \ o u o /

12. Blub

am boosted and sleep deprived pls no hate

13. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    Question for all, whats better for m spit: full nature vs full mana burn?

14. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I own both sets and can confirm ng wins by miles. Not saying that you can't optimize mana burn but it takes a lot of min maxing to gets its full potential. An ele friend of mine got her stats up to be 100k in dungeon with mana burn but her dg setup still beat it by a whole 20s in nugol before infinite. Element is just hard to beat in this game, not to mention mspits have strong multihit so the procs actually do a significant amount of damage. Ele elenore is opop

15. Ulfrey

I'm new to spit and noticed that all the grenades seem to suck a lot, maybe with the exception of flashbang and maybe freeze for CC? Do we keep any points in those or nope? Also, In a gracia + bowgun lib setup, what can I work on that doesn't involve hell mode?(aside from titles, pet, swaps)

16. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    If you don't max Flash Bang, you're doing it wrong.

17. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Flash Bang is an amazing skill for all spits with 10% critical hit chance and 20% critical hit damage. Freeze grenade is very good for CC. I max them both along with Claymore in one of my builds.
    As marshals, we have excellent control of the battlefield :). This run is an example of how amazing Freeze grenade and Claymore are:

18. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    You maxing claymore for the cc or the damage?

19. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    I max Claymore for CC. I don't have Lock-on support in my build; even though I love its targeting and burst, I just find Claymore to be more useful.

20. giouji

What enchant option / stats help maximize damage of claymore?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)