Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Blazing Neil will not be missed.

2. so if overcharge caps at lvl 20, what should I have my avatar top be?

3. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    Hey question for infinite, did the rework turn all our skills into physical? Are magic spits non existent now cause from what i see new skills all have a physical attack symbol on them.

4. Booster bullet makes all spitfire skills affected by conversion.

5. Incendium Super Rich Kids

IGN:
    Incendium
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    so what are your new builds guys, confused as to what to cop and what to drop

6. TekuNesu ジェネラル

Guild:
    Savior/Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    DFO Tool Kit is ass garbage
    Level 5 Flash
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    [​IMG]
    Level 25
    [​IMG]
    Level 35
    [​IMG]
    Increasing levels does increase Crit Damage this patch but this was standardized to 10 in Korea instead of Max iirc

7. kile50

What does this mean that flash granade is no worthy picking sir?

8. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    No it means Flash Grenade is a literal must max for all Spit builds.

9. kile50

Ahh Thank you. Another quick question guys, should we use Bullet Hell as a swap? I don't know if the bonus for Piercing Bullet stay after the swap or we just use Extra Clip to swap?
    and last Does the buff from Overcharge fire stack with light? Or all my damage becomes fire when I pick it? Thanks in advance!

10. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    A lot of kdnf mspits like Napalm and Buster shot :3 Personally I went Buster because of the plats I had on hand
    No Bullet Hell swap. I don't know why nor do I care to truly find out why but Burst bullet does more than Piercing over time. talking like a 20-30s difference on a ferman. Just use Extra Clip. What do you mean Overcharge fire stack with light? Like if you choose fire would it still inflict light damage? No, it would inflict fire. Just ran extensive testing @_@ I have CP so my weapon is imbued water. If I buff overcharge fire everything takes fire damage, ie all the hits from bustershot, danger close, napalm, carbine, deal fire damage. If you're x stringing and see both the deal fire and water animation, it's the initial bullet hitting water, but your overcharge line would be doing fire. In weird cases like flash bang where it deals one line of damage, but it's registering as two elements, the initial physical hit register deals water, but the actual damage/explosion deals light. Hope that helps ^^;;
    I believe Teku is working on a guide right now but here's my build, I use it to boss though and it's probably a lot better to pick up claymore for mobbing o u o b. Also I have an excess amount of crit along so I don't put sp into that. Also I have fastest gun if you're wondering where some extra sp went missing. Ive been debating between basic training and crossfire but ultimately I like the extra damage crossfire gives \ o u o / Also I just like putting levels in c4 for mob rooms =/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  11. Raruna

One thing that I've found useful in case you have a weapon that forces you to use fire(fucking blazing neil god damn it) is that if you use Neutral Overcharge, everything seems to retain the fire damage, but it gains the useful properties of the Neutral Overcharge, such as the defense shred and 25% stun change on Elemental Bullets. It really helps with clearing ancient dungeons since you don't have freeze nades to help you with crowd control.

12. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Ah right, testing overcharge neutral if you can inflict element easily (or just use a cube contract) is significantly stronger (unless youre on an enemy with no defense to shred, ie tog), or if you REALLY wanted to min max swap between overcharges for the 30s elemental debuff and then into the phy/matk def shred. It retains it's highest level and swap (ie extra clip) unless you die, so you can just keep rebuffing overcharge elements. o /

13. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    Hey for nature guardian is it best to use neutral overcharge or does it not matter?
    Also can someone show me a damage test with their gear, im hitting 40m per cube and based on yunha's thread it feels super weak. Is it the class or am i doing something wrong

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  14. Flashy

so between elemental bullet, piercing bullet and burst bomb, which one exactly do you choose? pros and cons of each one?

also, what platinum emblems should we choose if we already have level 20 overcharge?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  15. SawaEnoul I am really dumb

I'm planning on a spitfires raid. We're looking for great marshall, to join your counterpart, Freyja in this raid. Please come sign up for me if you want to do it.
    Post your overcharge swap, your time, and your gears so I can easily put you on a team. Sign up is here : https://dfonexus.com/threads/lf-20-freyja-for-all-freyja-raid.14788/

16. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Use neutral overcharge o u o b
    Er, not the same comparison but here's my numbers on a ferman. [​IMG]
    Ran NG w/+10 oracle and +12 savior rev
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    W/o plate swap. Also putting a flash nade on nugol and x string for the physical reduction.
    This is w/o flash bang and x string start
    [​IMG]
    I think I plate stacked here though.... Also inconsistent crit.
    Honestly I don't know. I've seen mspits in technically less gear that hit MUCH higher numbers than me.

This guy for example .-. Would like to know why but... eh.... I've also tests AA after reworks and it performed better than NG for me but this is also with nugol in full counter and backattack so the set probably doesn't perform as well in practice. Point is, I've made a setup close to what this guy has and my numbers still don't come close XD I could just inflate my stats to the equivalent of his and run a test but I already did that for BF in comparison to this video:

He hits 700 mil on his 2a and I have no clue how. I've set my patk to be equal to his w/a savior for the multiplier and it doesn't come anywhere near close, at best... 410mil? The great mysteries of mspit @_@ Sci in his setup with +11 DG, 5s, 3civ and +15 bowgun without plate stacking on his own hits 592mil on his 1a and 468mil on his 2a, and his setup is clearly much more ideal than this guy's. /shrug.

Ran tests with all of these and burst bomb comes out on top in terms of dps. Oddly the percentages are exactly the same but when using burst bomb it was there difference of 10-20s on ferman for me, although I didn't run a lot of extensive testing for this and it might have been because of hit rate.
    Piercing:
    [​IMG]
    Burst bomb:
    [​IMG]
    Elemental:
    [​IMG]

Elemental I can only see as being used for the cc usage that applies to bullets but the damage is such a huge sacrifice for it... Between piercing and burst I cannot really provide a proper answer as to why you would use one over the other, other than burst bomb performing better than piercing in my own tests.

17. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    O u O oh boy, sounds fun,
    to be totally honest though would love our own mspit raid even if we can't get 20, 5 teams of 2 would be enough to make me happy ; - ;

18. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear

Is there a reason why you went physical or just preference?

19. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Preference, my first usable was a LoR and then I got a savior revolver. /shrugs. with hell havoc I hit half my numbers XD Just a lot of investment into pdps and never want to switch.

20. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    Also how high amps do you have, im sitting at 16k matt with a +11 hell havoc and I have no idea how you reached that high damage.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)