Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Zorc James Let me shoulder your sins.

IGN:
    Mazurn, SinfullyGood
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    The reason for why I was going for Rabineta's Nightmare was of an earlier comment on how they said on how it was a raid-viable setup, but now since I am somewhat geared, I think I can move on a bit.

As for the style, I wanna go for the ice set, and probably if I get enough money, I can try to get Juris's Determination.

also, for what epics I do have, I have a screen shot of them (yes, I do have 2 reset rings, I am trying to get enough souls to transfer it to my zerker)
    ScreenShot2017_0420_170029081.jpg

2. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    if it takes you that long to kill nugol in 2017 you've got a lot more to worry about. raid setups don't get you into raid on their own. you still need to optimize them which you clearly haven't because your current nugol time would leave you useless even in the easiest parts of raid like bg.

2:30 nugol is more like anton norms ready than raid ready

refined ring is garbage by itself. it's a swap ring, not a battle ring. only reason to ever wear it for your battle gear is if you're using 3/3 refined.

just use 5pc sea god in your armor slots and wear an actual useful accessory set. the boots and shoulder you're wearing are not worth sacrificing an accessory set bonus for.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  3. Raiban

Hey so I'm halfway through the VToDe event for the heroic pot. I wanted to know out of the muskets what are the changes going to be for the weapon post-revamp?

4. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    So for spits after the rework is there a preference between bowguns vs muskets or are they essentially the same?

5. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    If you don't mind me asking what do you mean by ice set? Frankly I'm a bit confused by your skill setup too ^^;;
    I don't know whats going to happen to rule of thumb, but for Code 608 the suction grenade skill becomes huge with that weapon and rolling block will have +3 to overcharge as a swap skill :3 If you care for my personal opinion though, I think the bowgun pool is MUCH better and has a chance at general's bowgun for that +5.

There is no preference if you're talking about what people look for, it's personal preference and up to chance what you get since your skills become full percent and they take on whichever stat is higher etc. From what Ive seen though, MDPS synergy is just much more viable in KDNF at this point because of how they made mdps classes, thus a lot of mspits I see are magical. Of course I also see a ton of pdps mspits too because pdps life :D

6. Zorc James Let me shoulder your sins.

IGN:
    Mazurn, SinfullyGood
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    About a year ago there were some discussions on general raid-worthy gear, and one of the setups listed was Rabineta Nightmare + GT set (even before the legendary revamp in kDNF). as I looked into it as much as possible, I feel that the information stated neglected to add epics to it, but it is the setup that I have been working towards, and is also what I mean by "Ice Set"

As for skills, I just felt to go with what dealt neutral or water damage, along with flash grenade for shock. I am not that knowledgable on good mspit skills :badzing:

7. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    your setup is garbage though. not sure why you have grenades maxed either.

it's far from optimized which is evident from your nugol time, which is really bad considering we're in 90 cap. there is absolutely no feasible way whatsoever for your mspit with that gear to fit in a raid for any purpose but to get carried.

raid setups in general have to be optimized and your setup is as far from that as it could be. you don't need to look into it to know that; taking that long to kill nugol in 90 cap says it all for you. it's like people who pick up 6pc gracia even on stronger classes and instantly assume they can raid but end up being unable to even clear smoke

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  8. Zorc James Let me shoulder your sins.

IGN:
    Mazurn, SinfullyGood
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    so I opened the bowgun pot from the event, and I managed to get a memeroller. does that mean I should go fire bullet? or the... silver bullet?

9. Raiban

I went with fire for mine, with 6pc gracia set up. Since it inflicts light it'll stack with the fire and deal which ever hits the hardest. I think it includes the explosions as well, but I am not sure.

10. Zorc James Let me shoulder your sins.

IGN:
    Mazurn, SinfullyGood
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    ScreenShot2017_0518_172650720.jpg So I think I did something right? still need to buy tons of stuff...

11. MomentuM

What do you mean? almost 2 min on nugol isn't exactly good or so.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  12. Jasper

IM A FSPIT PLAYER AND I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR CLASS WRONG
    NEVER EVER MAX OR USE SILVER BULLET WTF

13. so i completed crow ceremony and millenium, why would should i invest into?

14. Raiban

What's your weapon?

15. Raruna

I got a Blazing Neil. Kill me right now immediately right this second please thank you

16. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    It's okay, you can still enjoy it for one more week.

17. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    As much of an improvement it is to shave 40 seconds off your old time, that Nugol time is still pretty awful.

You don't even need to buy anything, your setup is just bad. Refined Ring is literally dead weight for you and your shoulder/boot combo is not going to beat an actual accessory set like Gigantic Presence. Can't tell what your sub is either but I'm certain it's dead weight too.

18. Raruna

So, I was being overtly dramatic earlier, but does this thing have any use at all post rework? Its patk is mediocre compared to a Terra: Reconstruction Musket, that has about 70 more than it(not to mention a ton of crit), and its Fire Additional Damage+Fire Damage don't seem strong enough to be worth actually banking on fire stacking.
    Hell, a Liberation Musket might be stronger.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  19. Raiban

Time to light up everyone with our new skills boys!

20. itofu

RIP blazing neil

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)