Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Blub

pls

2. Incendium Super Rich Kids

IGN:
    Incendium
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    what is mspit looking like in terms of ideal gear now? assorted legs/epics and whatnot would be greatly appreciated
    edit: ice spark fire spec still viable? it's been a while

3. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm assuming your'e talking outside of full epic sets. Although tbh throwing around the term "ideal" is a little broad because you usually make an ideal setup based on what weapon the game plops in your lap. Also on that note what are you gearing for? raid? norms? luke? =o reworks? It's a pretty wide spectrum here.
    tldr my opinon atm: if you don't have anything yet, gracia pretty good default. I'd imagine that as long as you have the element damage ice spark fire legs is still good =o Not much has changed for this class and won't until reworks.

4. jceeee

Any idea when the rework might be? Anxious.

5. Raiban

Probably after Male Mage 2nd awakening unless they slide luke raid in between

6. Incendium Super Rich Kids

IGN:
    Incendium
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    thanks. any idea what mspits look like post rework?
    currently rolling with 6/3 code 608 mines build, have blazing neil on hand as well but i hear those both go to shit.
    probably going to be using 9 fire support + ice spark until i move off onto fire legs, also depends what i get from 90 hells (just came back from a little hiatus).
    i guess raid would be end goal, although not sell.

7. So I was lucky enough to complete Mana Burn, Full Plate, and Tactical sets. Which one is most preferred on spit? Right now on magic setting, the damage from Mana Burn completely overshadows the other 2 sets.

8. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Full Plate swap for the +300 Phys/Mag/Indep.
    Then it depends. If you're main DPS or Solo then Mana Burn but if you're partying with stronger DPS then Tactical is probably preferred.

9. ntchesterx

Hi guys, im just sorta lost here, reading alot of guides but some are outdated i think so makes me confused more haha

I just reach lv90, with 3-leg boxes on hand right now, still confused on what classify as physical, which classify as magicial.
    Mspit is my side-fun class, so for now i think Leg-set will the furthest it goes, with occasial hell to see if a lucky wep drop.

So question - is gracia or kartel better? I'd thought kartel is better, then we can use other bullets.
    Which OVsets i should go for? (for swaps or...?)
    and post-rework does spit still have this weird phy-magical separation?

thanks in advance!

10. Raiban

Since post patch our bullets become an element free for all I'd guess it would be up to you. Personally I went gracia because it's still the best legendary set for neutral dmg classes and I use physical spit. Basically you can go with either of the top 3 sets (gracia, kartel, and sea god). If you like using ice bullets more and have some good water equips and want to stack water, go for sea god. If you want to stack fire or shadow damage, or want the most crit you can get out of a set, go for kartel. If you deal neutral damage and want to have a nice bubble around you occasionally, then gracia will be good. They all give a good push to your damage, but the push isn't all equal, and each has its own benefits.

As for ov sets, make sure you have 6 pieces of the extra clip set since after reworks it boosts our buff skill. As for damage physical spits can use 9pc bullet hell with rolling block, 6pc second strike with 3pc secret commando for big mine spams. Magical spits use 9pc fire support, and it can be mixed with 3pc extra clip if you like ice bullet more. After the rework our damage is based on whichever is highest, so if your physical attack is higher than your magical, your physical will deal damage, and vice versa.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. TekuNesu ジェネラル

Guild:
    Savior/Salty
    Server:
    Cain
  12. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    So I just finished mana vortex, hows that compared to NG or Tact assuming right side is abr, bucher/capri/ 5s bracelet with full civ?

13. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Ah apologies I haven't checked in a while. mmmmm I've been seeing mixed opinions on mspit, but tldr I don't think we're in a bad place anymore, just a lot of it is relative comparison, people still think mspits are pretty bottom tier. If I'm being frank/honest I don't think mixed fire legs/fire build is good enough for solo dps raid, not without reworks. Your lead would have to know to build a comp around you, aka you NEED a saint/holder or you're in for a very bad time. Ofc you can just be an amazing player but I'm going off what I've seen, so these are my assumptions XD It's just an unfortunate place the class is currently in right now in terms of the damage we can output in the same gear setups, I would recommend going when you have mixed epics. If you do end up going the fire leg route honestly you'd probably do more damage in the neil setup, yes its dead later, but dealing 35% fire damage is still preeeettty good. And it's not like you can't just switch to ice spark regardless. Those are my thoughts on that o u o

I WISH I HAD ATKSPD LIKE THAT. WTF.

Ng and Tact will almost always outclass MV. Unlike other classes that have high benefit from resetting cooldowns mspit needs more of that raw damage because we already have fairly short cooldowns or long DOT rotations, additionally its not like we have many skills to continuously juggle and output damage at the same time like deicide that make use of those resets. The only benefit of MV I can personally see is resetting reactive grenade, but then you don't have the raw damage output to make it matter imo. We're already a DOT class in a burst meta and that set only pushes for more DOT XD

14. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
  15. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
  16. Zvolta super hot spitfire

IGN:
    BlackMaria
    Server:
    Cain
    Got a magic cata a few days ago...now my basic attack does more damage then blazing bullet in one X combo. Rework can't come soon enough

17. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    What birdie? Can I toast it with my blazing bullet? :V
    It may not be on 25th but it should be close!

18. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    ScreenShot2017_0414_053246678.jpg
    I can finally say that I am geared enough to be doing raid right now, but my first step is getting my potato magic crit somewhere

Gear: +10 Rabineta's Nightmare
    Strong Rayon Mane Shoulder
    Tibia Bone Boots
    Refined Amnesia Stone Ring
    Jack Frost's Core
    6pc Sea God's Curse set
    Grace of Olympus Title

And yes, I am only potato lucky to have rare clone avatars. I have no emblems to go with them.

19. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    2:30 nugol? good luck even pubbing with that bud

20. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    There are still a lot of improvements you can make that are not gear related:
    -The first one is to line up the black rose force to your target because they have terrible hitbox at the moment.
    -Drop all 3 grenades because they don't have utility or damage as of current patch.
    -Max 2 mines, crossmore, napalm along with their TP and magic attack change (in case you haven't)
    -You may consider maxing blazing bullet along with freezing and their TP so you can spam xxx on bowgun. Sometimes I use max buster shot and bullet buster with 2 types of bullet and it's quite spammable. You don't need TP buster shot

Gears wise, I would just say use what you can get since there's a lot of good epic/legendary pieces now
    -I would recommend switching to Liberation bowgun or any good epic autogun/bowgun/musket/revolver that you can find
    -Use 5 picescs of Sea God armor since Tibia Bone Boots and Strong Rayon Mane Shoulder don't offer anything good for your setup.
    -Get more magic crit (emblems, belt/shoulder/shoes enchant)
    -Farm guild dungeon for Fire Grudge Bracelet. This bracelet alone can tremendously increase your dps. Or if you're in for the fun and style, farm guild dungeon certificates for 3 pieces of Frozen Sorrow Set and be a full pledged ice mspit!

For raid starters, you can join the Naval team and energy spam only if you have 1 specific item, Juris's Determination. This ring with fire danger close will provide the much needed multihit and crowd control for your party.

The rework patch will make everything better so make use of what you currently have and wait for our future greatness:)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)