Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Ryoh

As I farm for blazing bullet swaps, what's the reason for using force blazing bullets as swaps instead of double tainted?

Also for weapon, should I use force blazing bullet or go for +2 blazing bullet?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Blazing bullet swap instead of double tainted is because you want to pull as much damage from the swap as possible. The reason I'm using blazing bullet swap is to save bullet and to burst with bullet burster. I only swap in Anton and swapping means I can't XXX at all. It's a very restrictive playstyle but it's been working for me. It takes quite a bit of fire/light stacking to pull off this build and the goal for a single shot of bullet burster is somewhere around 7mil-10mil damage; otherwise, it will be more effective to use the fire/light setup + proc gears that I suggested above. Let me know how it goes for you :cat:
    Force blazing bullet weapon is like +7-8 levels of blazing bullet~

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  3. Seraph

How do you deal with the Ghost Train boss? I can't seem to get a full auto attack rotation on him due to all his annoying little gimmicks.

4. Damian_

IGN:
    ChateauNoir
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Question regarding future changes to mspit, sorry if this has been asked before but I don't feel like scrolling through 50+ pages. Sorry lazy af!
    Anyways I recently decided to focus on my mspit ( along with fmech and future vampy) as my main characters. Currently what I have is 9 piece bullet hell set, red and green tain neil pieces, +12 blazing neil musket. With the future changes to the character should I be collecting other chron sets? I was thinking about going with 3 piece secret commando and 6 piece second strike for the mine explosions, or should I be focusing on the magic bullet sets?

Also which pet for mspit which level range?

5. Zvolta super hot spitfire

IGN:
    BlackMaria
    Server:
    Cain
    I believe you need to get the Nornir pet for Overcharge buff stack (new skill). As for gear I heard chrons were pretty lackluster. Gracia set is one option, or you could start stacking fire damage with fire equips now to use with Blazing Neil since Neil build is pretty much dead after rework.

6. Flashy

To add onto this, what avatar stats should we be going for? Casting speed or int, movement speed or str? its complicated to me with how spits work with the future reworks. not sure how important the speeds are for spits

7. MINENOW

I just saw the rework video and i cant wait to play hem. around when this update is?

8. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    First you need to pick whether you want to be a physical or magical spit so you can choose focus on str/int. Right now, there's a difference between the 2 specs but after rework, phy.spit and mag.spit basically use the same skill build; therefore, phys/mag spec doesn't matter. So just check your gears and weapons that you currently have, if you have more str/phys attack gears, then I guess it's reasonable to be a phys spit(you can check post#1496 on pg75 for damage type mechanic post rework).
    Attack speed and movement speed are important to male spit. We only have a few skills that use casting speed, mostly buff skills. A new passive called Magazine Drum/Projectile Mastery will tremendously increase our firing speed.

P/S: I've seen people talking about cap 90 and balance patch on 1/17. Does this mean.....? xD

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  9. Flashy

I sure hope they include the reworks but i almost doubt it lmao, seems too soon maybe (plz be wrong !1)?? I'm sure going to miss sniping people in pvp
    btw, what are the new level 30? buffs? What are their effects?

10. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    The level 30 buffs are enchanted bullet buffs, reinforce bullet and explosive bullet. Explosive bullet will replace blazing bullet and reinforced bullet will replace freezing/armor piercing/silver? bullet from what I see on some videos. These buffs will give us unlimited bullet (yes!finally!) and also, I would estimate them to be at least 3 times stronger (or it could be x6 :P)than our current bullet skills.
    In addition, we will finally get a main swappable buff like other classes and it's a lv15 buff called Overcharge as you may have heard about. Don't quote me on these values but at lv10, it seems to give about 42% skill damage increase; if you stack it to lv 20 with 6 pcs of Extra Clip set, it would give about 82% skill damage increase. Another buff is our 1st awk passive, which adds about 30% damage increase?

11. Ammo

Does anyone have any details on if the high tech ring from melvin's quest gives a +1 to overcharge after the rework? It currently has a +1 to crossmore but for a lot of other classes it gives +1 to their low level buff skill.

12. Zvolta super hot spitfire

IGN:
    BlackMaria
    Server:
    Cain
    yup
    I found this pretty useful

"Robust Bowgun + 2, Essence Captain Trooper’s Heavy Armor Belt + 1, Legendary Olympus Bead + 1, Sleeping Wonderland Title (Lv 15-20) + 1, Lv 15-20 Range Olympus Pet + 1, Clone + 1, Ancient Wonder: General + 1, High Tech Ring + 1, Sea God Pants + 1."

13. Grimmeh the edgy idiot

IGN:
    Grimmii
    Server:
    Cain
  14. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    It looks good. You can max ancient memory and +10 BBQ with passive to grab super armor monsters. It's a very good grab to initiate combos especially after rework. For me, I drop all grenades and max G-38ARG grenade + 1 level to armor piercing bullet because even though APB is physical, the reactive bullets from G-38ARG grenade are magical.

15. Tabris

I just lv my m.spit to 86 and i have a question about this class revamp in future

1. I got 3 Chrono box from event, which OV set is good after revamp?
    2. About pet , I have to pick 15-20 olympus right ? then how about Petit Marshal after revamp does it change skill ?

16. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    1. Extra clip set is good for Overcharge swap (get top/shoulder/shoes/bracelet/necklace/magic stone)
    2. 15-20 or 30-35 Olympus pet is good. I don't know about Petit Marshal pet's skill change (they may combine bowgun and musket mastery into 1 skill?)

17. MINENOW

Hey as a fresh lvl 86 spitfire what things should i aim for? i tought of buying the olympus title+pet+aura but i dont know what gear/weapon to get.right now im using full rare lvl 80-85 stuff

18. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    The best long-term investment for you is Juris ring. As a fresh lv 86 mspit, this ring will easily help you farm OV and ancient dungeons to obtain the next 2 goals which are Overcharge swap set (Extra Clip top/shoulder/shoes/bracelet/necklace/magic stone, tech ring, lv65 pink sub, sea god pants, and weapon) and a battle set (Gracia with lib weapon/stormy steamroller or any musket/bowgun you can find).
    Gracia setup with moderate optimization should make you suitable for any position in Anton raid after mspit rework. I highly recommend bowgun for mspit.

19. TekuNesu ジェネラル

Guild:
    Savior/Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Swap Gear is a goal since later down on the roadv Overcharge is the main buff for Spitfire.
    Extra Clip Set
    • -Shoes
    • -Necklace
    • -Bracelet
    • -Shoulder
    • -Belt/Magic Stone
    Captain Essence Trooper Heavy Armor Belt would give +1 to Buff so you can replace Extra Clip belt with that
    Seagod Pants
    High Tech Ring
    Ancient Wonder General
    Robust Ghost Bowgun / 70 Magic Seal Musket
    -General's Bowgun gives +5 but it's an Epic Weapon
    Petit Nornir

Just farm for Gracia Set and steadily improve your gear with Epics as time goes on since it's an affordable set without costing tons of gold.
    Down the road, Bowgun and Musket Mastery gets turned into one but if you're starting out, it's better to stick with Bowgun compared to Musket since you get more damage out with X-String compared to X-String with Musket at Rare Level Gear.
    Get also the Olympus Aura, it's one of the best in the game right now and is a good upgrade to having an old one or none

20. MINENOW

Thank you and what do you guys think about buying the iron pillar musket? it seems really good since i use the armor piercing bullets all the time

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)