Spitfire General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Phanir, May 21, 2014.

1. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    ActaSanctum/Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    ScreenShot2016_1210_115213966.jpg ScreenShot2016_1211_150518047.jpg

Speaking of general's bowgun.
    So. I was salty yesterday. Then I ran today too. Mmmmmmhmmmmm. This game officially hates me.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  2. Pozj

I got Blazing Neil from Anton raid on Saturday...Is it too late to start that setting? I've been buying anton raid runs while gearing Gracia setting for rework

3. TekuNesu ジェネラル

Guild:
    Savior/Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    It's gonna die in a few months, just hold onto to it if you want to do Fire Various Set up

4. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    ActaSanctum/Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Ehh....... personally I hate running neil. You get hitstunned so easily in anton and it's useful for like.... tog, nerbe if you have a holder, and then another holder on top of that 8D, and left room of bg (right room has a tendency to randomly hitstun, need to toy before you neil), hatcheries are a pain, constant swapping, zero dps for mobs and w/e, chances of dying are like, significantly higher, your burst is only like every 20 seconds, to be viable you NEED to have a geared neil setting. I don't know, maybe I'm just a really bad neil player LOL. Also I just like to play more utility, def shred, hitstun juggles, w/e. In a no buff setting for neil to be main dps carry status you need to stack fire like no tomorrow, which is hella expensive, for a build that's going to die with reworks (predicted 3-6 months?). If you were working on it and want to buff raid I think it's worth it in the time frame, entry level is easy. Otherwise going full out? Personally do not think it's worth it. Your call in the end, if you want to try going raid or to continue cruising until you can run a different build >_<;;

5. Pozj

I got a Savior revolver, Code Number , Blazing Neil, DG Pants, DG Shoes, Spider Queen Top/Pants, Refined Chaos neck, SV pants
    Currently running Savior+Second Strike 6+@ while farming Gracia

6. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    In my opinion, you should continue farming Gracia and use the set when you have it. It's not too late for Neil build but you will need a lot of gold for fire stacking (Blazing Neil, Refined Chaos Necklace, SV pants, and Tarantula top are usable in this case). Neil build will not be viable anymore after rework, however, the fire gear setup is still great to use~
    Gracia is just a better investment overall because it's not as expensive to gear and you can deal with mobs and bosses more efficiently, not to mention the stat boost and shield.

7. Delebo

IGN:
    Delebo
    Guild:
    Metoria
    Server:
    Cain
    i began the quest to started me on friend, small wonders in hell mode have allowed me to almost fully switch out of chrons! now i roll this
    Top- Submarine volcano
    Shoulder- Swift Chameleon
    belt- elemental burn sash
    shoes- Tailback runner
    Sub epuip- Worshipful generals txt book
    magic stone- Buried scream crystalline
    with 3pc fire support acc's with fire enchants
    right now my fire dmg is around 108-138 (depending on proc)
    im hoping im strong enough to start doing ancient on a regular basis noww

8. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    The epic mix looks okay for the transition process. If you have trouble doing ancient dungeon, try switching to ice danger close and max C4 remote control for boss fight.

Stable slots are top, sub, and belt (I guess you're still low in magical crit rate due to lack of enchant so the belt is okay for now). Shoulder, belt, and shoes slot have good fire legendaries so you have plenty room for improvement. I would suggest switching out the 3 fire support accs when you can for fire accs that I suggested in previous post (start with Red Hot Necklace first because it's very cheap then progress to Filir Undying Fire/Fire Knight Armor/Gorgeous Burner or a less expensive acc setup composed of Great Glory Bracelet/Great Glory Necklace or Ygdram Ascending Dragon/Gorgeous Burner). Also, I would suggest getting Selist's tear for magic stone, Buried Scream Crystalline is a bit unstable due to proc. Save up for Doppleganger Fire title now when supply is still on AH, only a few left!

Keep in mind that fire gear setup will still be good after our rework so it's a good decision to transition out of chronicle now and have somewhat moderate investment in elemental stacking!

9. Delebo

IGN:
    Delebo
    Guild:
    Metoria
    Server:
    Cain
    agreed, fire support has to go soon but its enchanted with +11 and +12 enchants so ill also have to invest in beads to make sure i see a proper increase. the gear i have now is great for farming so thts what ive been doing (gold, quest/Dungeon mats). i might try for the guild fire set to start with, sounds like the best choice to start with. ill use gold and luck until im solid fire and then i go to rape ancients for all their worth. thats my plan at least.

10. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    I totally forgot about guild dungeon gears. Your priority now is to farm enough certificates for Fire Grudge Bracelet to ease the transition. This is the only item you need from guild dungeon, don't farm the whole set! It has a small amount of fire damage which is a good bonus but the proc is just ridiculous lol. Most of my damage came from this bracelet when I transitioned from chronicle gears to legendary/epic gears. The proc has very large AOE and does about 1.2mil damage every 2 seconds with crit because it benefits from 26% skill attack of War Hero. It procs very easily with danger close buff on. Farm this bracelet ASAP and be amazed with its power xD
    Here is the proc from Fire Grudge (it's 1.5mil due to counter):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  11. Zvolta super hot spitfire

IGN:
    BlackMaria
    Server:
    Cain
    looks nice :o though should I use it over Pyromancer's Torture Bracelet?

12. Delebo

IGN:
    Delebo
    Guild:
    Metoria
    Server:
    Cain
    Good news! i got an amp box and sold it for a good price, i managed to get a flame offering necklace and a Fire tear, then i found i had enough to get a hot stone so i got tht aswell, all i need is tht bracelet and maybe the ring if it beats my unique fire ring. BTW. im GIVING AWAY my FIRE TEAR!!!!!! to ANY SPIT MAIN to pm me first
    IGN: Delebo

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  13. Delebo

IGN:
    Delebo
    Guild:
    Metoria
    Server:
    Cain
    SRRY folks!!! got offline for a bit. If you havent yet PM FOR THE FREE TEAR

14. Sci Sci

IGN:
    oOSciOo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    I would recommend it over Pyromancer's Torture Bracelet because this bracelet's bonus is based on abnormal status, which makes its bonus inconsistent in high-lv dungeons unless there are other epics that support it like IceSpark Bowgun and King Baboon Pants. The best class to use this bracelet is witch due to lava potion's ability to burn 95% of bosses and mini bosses in the game. Its options are very nice so if you have a way to use it and are only looking into boosting your own damage, then go for it or another smash/elemental bracelet. Fire Grudge Bracelet is overall a better stand-alone piece for mspit in the gearing process.

Very nice upgrades!

15. Delebo

IGN:
    Delebo
    Guild:
    Metoria
    Server:
    Cain
    Got the bracelet a bit ago and it work Great! i also ran hell and replaced my current shoes with stormy essence, a small upgrade.

16. Zvolta super hot spitfire

IGN:
    BlackMaria
    Server:
    Cain
    oh yeah, I forgot to mention I do have Ice Spark so I inflict burn on enemies.

17. Zvolta super hot spitfire

IGN:
    BlackMaria
    Server:
    Cain
    ohhh...70-80 epic box...rolling block looks nice for overcharge swap right now...

18. Howishotgun

IGN:
    HowIFist
    Is stormy steamroller best option from the free epic box?

19. Delebo

IGN:
    Delebo
    Guild:
    Metoria
    Server:
    Cain
    Id go with yes, it attks both fast and strong. you have to attk fast AND strong

20. Zeske Ultimate Trashcan-on-Fire Tier

Guild:
    ActaSanctum/Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Neil is ded soon. Stormy is still best tog killer ;D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)