Soul Bender General Discussion

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. Reioumu

Anyone know the order of importance for epic sets post-rework?

2. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

People have already answered this kind of question a few pages before - I'll leave the links to the posts for you.
    Main point is - there's no direct answer, because it still depends on the rest of your equipment. Field Venator will be the best set for Soul Bender in most cases, but you need to get 170 Monolium (from Luke Raid, which we still don't have) and full Black Formal set to craft it.
    Ralexinor's post about Epic Armor sets (Lv.80-90 sets)
    Gladly's post about Epic Armor sets (Lv.90 sets)

3. Reioumu

Sorry for being lazy, but thank you very much for the posts. I guess I'll just keep running 90 hells, currently don't have really any epic armor setup except for various. 2/3 on refined though and already have +10 keiga swap ready for later.

4. Cronnicossy Tutorial guy

Hello pro Soul Benders!
    I have a quick Question.

I have obtained Trinity Eternia from this ToD Event.
    I was already using Heavens Luck, and I have Light Masamune in my Storage.

Eager for the next rework, I'm happy to start working towards DPS (I still need epic armor though x.x)

Which of those 3 Epics should I be keeping on most of the time?
    I know Heaven's Luck can be used for Bremen Swap.

P.S: What do I do with Trinity in terms of upgrading? Reinforce? Amplify? I dunno the difference...

5. Jianshi

IGN:
    CirclePlacer
    Guild:
    Dream
    Both Heaven's Luck and Masamune will do much more damage than your Trinity to the point where I'd advise not refining/amping your Trinity at all. Chances are you'll be having some crit problems right now with your SB unless you have some epics that give crit chance so I'd advise sticking with Masamune for now until you get a crit damage mod to drop for you from hells. Afterwards, Heaven's Luck will perform better. In the most ideal situation if you can manage to get a 90 epic sword to drop or a Savior weapon from raid/Hanton, those will perform significantly better than Heaven's Luck.

6. Cronnicossy Tutorial guy

Ah, I see. Thank you!
    My buddy was saying to keep Trinity as a "Reset" weapon. What does that mean exactly?

7. Jianshi

IGN:
    CirclePlacer
    Guild:
    Dream
    [​IMG]

He's speaking about this line in Trinity Eternia's effect. It could be useful to reset the CD of an important skill like Kalla or Tombstone Triangle, however I personally find it easier to swap something like Silver Watch or Refined Ring rather than losing huge damage potential from swapping into a relatively weak weapon.

8. Well time travelers or refined resets are slightly different. I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but from the sounds of it this can reset our awakenings which have the longest cool down. Either way, u can have swap into full reset gear to get the process faster on trash mobs then switch back to damage. (I.e. 1a hell party, switch to reset, proc in trash mob next room, back to damage gear and now u have 1a for boss)

9. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

it only resets skills that have a 33 second or less cooldown, so no, it doesn't quite work that way

10. Aw really? That English Neople plz...

11. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

Solo Raid Egene one-cycle:

[​IMG]

Just some nice pre-reworks damage to look at. Probably going to try to hit 1bil Blache tomorrow or something with the raid attack buff. This dead fucking class can't onecycle egene without some absurd Blache damage, and tombstone still makes it unreliably because of rng. Either it does too little damage, or too much damage and you hit eye before blache hits. Dead fucking class.

Reworks soon(tm) (I wish)

• Idol Idol x 4
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  12. Vareth KallaKallaKalla

Can we see your equipment?

13. Shiranui

IGN:
    Termina
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  14. Syn

hey guys

I had a SB that I kept at lvl 70 for a long time, right when the game came out. I decided I wanted to level him up now ans all is going well but I have a few questions

Sieg: Any ways to make him teleport to your location without using the sword slash move? I feel like im not using him properly...

Virtual ToD pot: Should I be getting a short sword pot or a katana pot?

For chronicle gear, I should be getting 6pc unholy and 3pc shadow rage, right?

and to finish whats the best ancient dungeon set to get? Usually for every class I played its gracia but SB is an exception with the shadow damage

thanks and sorry for the newbie questions

15. Lethologica real class never

1. You can use Phantom Sword Slash to position zieg at your location. You can use phantasmal and he will teleport to where you were before you used phantasmal. You can use Dark flame Sword (Kalla Finisher) and he will teleport a short distance in front of you (roughly the same distance as if you were to phantasmal). These are the only 3 ways to move Zieg.

2. personally I think the only 2 notable weapons are Masamune and Heaven's Luck Sword. Whichever of two you prefer, get the corresponding pot.

3. 6pc unholy + bremen level gear
    6pc Possessed flame for future keiga swap
    9pc tombstone of oblivion for shadow debuff
    6pc tombstone of oblivion + 3pc shadow rage for solo dmg before reworks

4. Dusky for solo, Vilmark for party

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Syn

Thanks a lot for the help :)

Kinda lame that Sieg doesnt walk around by himself though. Oh well

17. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    He used to, and then he would just walk away from you to attack something across the room.
    Of course you could bring him back, but then he'd just walk off again.

18. Jianshi

IGN:
    CirclePlacer
    Guild:
    Dream
    The patch that made Sieg become a paraplegic was actually one of the best things to happen to SB.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Sad, can't do any decent dps with 60+k mattk with saint. Whales take too long to set up and other dps just kills bosses before I can feed mah whale :(

20. H4rlequin Pig lucker Bender - Shit lucker Zerker

IGN:
    H4rlequin
    Server:
    Cain
    That's why you duo with a real DPS instead of Saint for damg :notlikethis: Joking aside, I really hope we'll get confirmation about the classes rework for next patch during this Friday

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. MintSphere