Soul Bender General Discussion

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. The Winged Professor だが断る!

So with SB reworks, how does that overall change their role in raid? I know Blade Soul dies so Tog sucks without a Brawler, but does it mostly involve swapping between Bremen/Tombstone + damage setup to sub dps?

2. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    the role is still the same really. bremen for your main dealer or they just stay as a sub dps which most parties really wont need in 90 cap... I guess hold is a little bit harder without the ability to do like full screen phant or necro saya.

Noone really swaps bremen tbh ... anton raid in 90 cap is a joke and becomes boring and brain dead ez

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Lethologica real class never

Is holding really that much harder? For a 4 person party I really can't see many situations where you'd really need like, more than one hold per room or something. I would think that new Ghost Sword: Abyss (Level 60 Skill) could somewhat fill the hole of the loss of ful lscreen phant / necro saya

4. Ark Administrator

It does, but to be fair, full screen Phantasmal w/Zieg is pretty damn easy to hit. With the new 60 skill, you actually need to aim and time it properly. It's not necessarily "hard", just not as brain-dead as before lol

5. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    well, timing becomes much more crucial when you cant encroach zieg at will for bosses like agnes so.

6. Drondt Drondo

Should I get my unsung now or after rework/90? Now that unsung price have dropped a bit, but will it raise again because unsung are required for keiga swap.

7. Jianshi

IGN:
    CirclePlacer
    Guild:
    Dream
    I'd strongly advise getting it as soon as you can. Aside from being the best weapon available to Keiga swap with, it also becomes a coveted War Cry swap for EK when they no longer have the Zanbato only restriction. Naturally as more people discover its value, prices will likely rise.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Sorry if this isn't the right spot to ask this, but I just noticed that a fully upgraded transcendence weapon gives bremen an extra 15 percent defense shred; am I reading the description wrong or missing something? Why don't I hear about people using that weapon?

9. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    since its a transcendence weapon, its probably for the bremen part of necromancy. And that wpn becomes useless once revamp hits and necromancy gets removed

10. NERVNQSR

What's metalline armor, and how easily obtainable is it? I'm just 1 away from having +10 keiga without avatars or plats.

11. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

Level 90 epic plate top, might be heavy but I don't remember right now. It's a drop from 90 hells. It's a bit unfortunate because the only way to hit +10 without plat/pet is to get metalline or war god. No other way, sorry.

12. Ark Administrator

It's plate.

13. NERVNQSR

That's some harsh shit right there.

14. terrortot4287

IGN:
    Main: Tiddleywinks
    Guild:
    Protogenesis
    Server:
    Cain
    Speaking of War God, I've heard from various places that War God top is good for Bremen stacking, but in the skill description it says +2 to 20-45 skills, but Bremen is a 15 skill...

Unrelated, what is the ideal loadout for 6pc Vilmark? I was assuming Armor + Sub to make room for an Accessory set + Magic Stone, but this feels more like an Aura support setup than a dealer setup. I was actually thinking going full Vilmark + Dusky West Gem for a poverty aura build, but idk.

15. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    where ever you heard that from is wrong. you don't even need that top to cap bremen

16. NERVNQSR

With bremen plats, skill level pet, and olympus bead you can get a level 26 bremen which is 28% shred. With +5%/6% shred from a Floo Haunted Bracelet or Watchman Functional Bracelet, you can deal 33-34% shred by yourself and hit Luke's shred cap, right?

17. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

Remember that -% defense shred from items has reduced effectiveness on named mobs and bosses.

18. NERVNQSR

Oh. It's pretty great that that's not mentioned anywhere.

19. Lethologica real class never

alright no reworks, time to quit

20. Ark Administrator

Don't make me infract you guys

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)