Soul Bender General Discussion

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. Lethologica real class never

You need to get +10 levels of keiga to go with your 6pc
    Unsung Warrior's Tachi - +3
    Sea god's pants - +1
    Sweet Dreamer Title - +3
    Time Traveler's Silver Watch - +1
    War God Top - +2
    Any pet with level 20 skill +1
    Platinum Emblems +2

2. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
  3. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

This is a bit of a complex chart because I made it for myself, but:

[​IMG]

It's basically my attempt to make a swap set that works with my gear and doesn't require avatar/pets, but apart from being confusing it does list out all the +level gear you can get.

Instead of tachi, you can use the level 25 pink katana which gives +2 keiga.

4. terrortot4287

IGN:
    Main: Tiddleywinks
    Guild:
    Protogenesis
    Server:
    Cain
    ...I see. I guess I'm done with questions for now, that's all I had to ask for now. I don't think I'll be finishing my swap set for a while now, but this'll be pretty helpful in the meantime. Thank you so much for the help again, and to everyone else!

5. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Your welcome! And yunha get's all the credit for mental support..

• Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  6. HeavenBlaze ಠ_ಠ

IGN:
    Kuragari
    Server:
    Cain
    So after PvP-ing far too much while everyone was doing Anton, I got left behind.
    I need some help. I have 9 pc ToO, 9 pc Blade Soul, 30/6.
    I have done a few normals with friend, as well as seen many videos posted here, but I'm generally inexperienced.
    I have a couple of slots left, but I don't know what to fill them with. I'm very unfamiliar with terms such as swap gear, auras, and the such. Why do we need +10 levels to Keiga? Is Saya just kept at level 1 for Necromancy? If so, what do I do with the remainder of my SP?
    [​IMG]

7. Lethologica real class never

Yes saya is level 1 for necromancy.
    There is an upcoming rework that changes Keiga into giving +critical damage increase. By itself at level 10 (the new max) it gives 20% critical damage. Each level adds +2% so another 10 levels is 20% extra critical damage. There is also a 6pc Possessed flame swap that adds another 10% so in total it will give a max of 50% critical damage.
    For now Soul Benders generally have a ton of free SP so you can do whatever you want with it.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask and if it's within my ability I'll do my best to assist you

8. Jianshi

IGN:
    CirclePlacer
    Guild:
    Dream
    Based on what you currently have, you could trade out your Sea God Pants for Flame Drop Trousers if you get put into a party with a fire dps. The issue with that though is that everything you freeze via Saya Crystal/Saya necromancy gets thawed out, so you lose about half of your holding. If you don't want to get an Unholy Dominion Sub/Magic Stone, you could have some options.
    You can get a King's Book of Secrets - Soul Reaper for another Bremen level, allowing you to drop either your Hi-Tech Ring or Sea God Pants and replace them with Unholy Dominion Ring/Pants. Again assuming you don't wish to get Unholy Dominion Magic Stone, a Dusky West Gem is a nice aura to use, or if you have some extra money, an Aphopis's Eye will give you 10% extra defense shred.

9. Cai #eleready

[​IMG]
    i made SB icons

10. H-1

Anyone have an idea of what a min-spec various shadow bender looks like after rework? I spent the last 4 weekends maxing out on fp for hell modes, but I only came away with one piece of gothic and a couple usable armor pieces. This is what I could cobble together with what I have now / could buy:

Weapon: Trinity
    Title: Dopple
    Shoulder: Dead Cap
    Top: Gothic
    Belt: Curtain of death, Ele Burn
    Pants: Full Plate, Swirling, Bat Pants
    Shoes: Full Plate, Tactical
    Accs: ABR, Butchery, Cuffs
    Sub: Blooming
    Stone: Sheyds/Dark Energy/etc

Can I make a viable setup from this frankenstein collection, or do I just pray for better luck in 90 cap hells?

11. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

Replace shoes with Absolute Field, and your belt with an epic belt or vilmark. Other than that, you probably need a better weapon but that should be fine for now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. HeavenBlaze ಠ_ಠ

IGN:
    Kuragari
    Server:
    Cain
    RIP to all benders such as myself who bought an Unsung at the 90-100m range. Theyre 25-35m now

13. Jianshi

IGN:
    CirclePlacer
    Guild:
    Dream
    Well I bought mine when only 1 would appear every month. It was at a cheap price of 250M. :notlikethis:

14. Lethologica real class never

mine was 300m.... :weep:

15. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

i jewed mine for 150mil when they were still 300mil kek

it's ok, 300mil is the price of dedication...

16. Gladly

IGN:
    Haunts
    Guild:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    3 Skeleton Keys, :V

17. you all have my so jealous, and here all i have currently is a level 80 epic katana :(

18. Sheriff The Deputy Sheriff

IGN:
    5heriff
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Why you lie to me, they're 55mil.. T_T

19. if it was 25 i'd liquidate basically everything for one

20. Caskit

anybody have a full list of the rework changes?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)