Soul Bender Build Post 2nd Awakening

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by TheMechanicXYZ, Aug 2, 2014.

1. TheMechanicXYZ C.R.E.A.M.

2. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    AFAIK Rhasa is still bad and isn't worth maxing or worth the TP investment. Even with Bremen, Rhasa is still pretty hard to utilize since everything end game either has too high status resist or just flat out punishes statuses. Rhasa is only good for being Blache Food and that's about it.

I don't really like Max Ghost Drive since the sleep doesn't work most of the time and the damage is based off of Ghost Slash's level. I'm pretty sure Tombstone is still shit (hard to use and pure fixed damage) and not worth maxing at all, just leave it at 5 for Tombstone EX. No point in putting TP or 10 points into Moonlight Slash either.

3. TheMechanicXYZ C.R.E.A.M.

4. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    You have almost no filler skills to use which will hurt your sustained damage. Between Ghost slash+Drive, Moonslash, and Ghost whip, you should max at least 2 of those.

Necromancy (lv80 2nd awakening skill) is useless and should be left at 0. Max it only after it becomes an AoE buff instead of single target. Then it becomes a decent skill.
    Lunar Curtain should be maxed.
    Get 1 level of Wave Wheel slash for utility/invincibility.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  5. You sure about that? I seen a fast SB run in true vilmark and he was using it.

6. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    You can't really use speed run videos as reference. Especially since you can change your build at whim, it's not uncommon to use a slightly different setup, if it means clearing a room any faster, etc. It might just be good in that scenario and that's it.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, since I don't know shit about Soul Benders in 85 cap. But my point still stands.

7. I thought buffs were always good. Since you can clear a room and just absorb Kazan and whatever. Unless he meant the 85 skill and not 80.

I don't actually know what the buffs do though.

8. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    noob question...so about to make a soul bender. Do soul benders now use katana instead of shortsword??

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)