So whats the deal whit WCS

Discussion in 'Grappler' started by FateZero, Dec 8, 2015.

1. FateZero

Im begin called hacker for take 3/4 hp bar of squisys whit a fling>shoulder>cyclone>WCS>Elbow, using lvl21 WCS. Ive hear somewhere that lvl 17 is buged idk why.

But is it rlly broken or working as intended?

2. Megaplasm

Are you (A) fighting a cloth armor class, (B) fighting someone that doesn't have decent equipment to fight level 80 magic seals or above (I have no clue what you're wearing, I'll assume 80 magic seals), or (C) all of the above?

3. FateZero

i wear epics/uniques , 1400rp range. It happens vs ligth/cloth classes. Male mages die in 1 combo so you can figure.

I just wanna know if it is normal or im abusing some kind of bug w/o know.

4. marlymar

wcs in pvp is so so buggy fam the numbers makes no sense. lvl 18+wcsdoes less dmg than lvl 17. the 3 drag hits when u wcs for some reason does a shit ton more dmg when its supposed to be the big ass rock tha does majority of the dmg. also the aoe when u first use wcs is def bugged cause that bitch will knock ppl down for 5k dmg when they arent even close to u. also when u one shot ppl with wcs its prob cause u crit all 3 drag hits which is like 20k+ per hit just for those 3 hits alone

this shits beent found out for like the first month we were pvping and its beenreported hella times but dfoneople made or nah? but miridia was the first one to tell me 6 months after he found out and it was a game changer wat

5. FateZero

So that was the lvl17 bug i been hearing about, is weird because in the logs it says that WCS deals around 67k damage but seems more infight. Something pesky here definitively.

6. FateZero

Just for the note because now every1 is crying about the lvl17 bug, it actually is just a tooltip bug, lvl21 wcs deals more damage. The only thing broken is the full map aoe of last WCS hit, and its just 5k damage, so stop complain pls.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)