So uh, how exactly does the Acrobatic Assault set work?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by EmmaGear, Sep 26, 2015.

1. EmmaGear Why take a shortcut when we can take the long way?

IGN:
    Gunlance
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    So I recently found my 6th piece of this set and was trying it out but I'm not sure I know how it works exactly. I don't know if it's a typo or if it's just me misunderstanding things.

From the way I'm reading this, it sounds like at 6 pieces you get a buff that stacks up to 3 times that removes 10% of the cooldown on the next non-kick skill used for every kick skill I use. If that's how it's supposed to be read, then I'm assuming that if I use, say, Needle Sobat and follow it up with Multi Headshot, I'll get a 10% cooldown reduction on Multi Headshot for using Sobat before that. And if I use Topspin -> Sonic Spike -> Bloody Spike then I'll get a 30% reduction on Death Hawk if I use it next.

If that's correct, then this set is straight up broken, or the training room changes calculations because I'm not getting any differences in cooldown. Or maybe I'm just reading this incorrectly. It is VERY awkwardly translated after all.

So, can anyone help? Maybe with what the Korean text says so we don't have to try and decipher this?

2. Ouroboros Dark Driver

IGN:
    Bulldog
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I think what is is and i could be wrong here is that it reduces the cool down if the skill is on cool down.

3. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Post this in the ranger forums you'll get more accurate answers from people who play the class themselves

4. EmmaGear Why take a shortcut when we can take the long way?

IGN:
    Gunlance
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    SHIT REALLY

I MEANT TO MAKE THIS THREAD IN THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FORUM NOT HERE. So uh, if someone could move it.

Edit: Didn't mean for that to sound rude. This post still had 0 replies when I typed that.
    Double edit: Thanks for moving it!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  5. EmmaGear Why take a shortcut when we can take the long way?

IGN:
    Gunlance
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT. That's pretty interesting. It also looks like it affects EVERY gun skill currently on cooldown too, but only up to 3 times during its cooldown. This set is cool, but now it makes me wonder how the 9 piece works. Will there be a damage buff applied when the skill is used again? And what does the last line of 9 piece mean?

6. Ouroboros Dark Driver

IGN:
    Bulldog
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Not sure but looks like if you use blood spike/air spin the next skill you use afterwards will be buffed by 30%, not sure if the last line means anything in particular could just mean it applies once to any of the skill(likely), or it applies to all the skills once(prolly not)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)