So this game is giving me double Lightsabers. Is this a viable set up?

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by BruceCambell, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Or should I stick with the tried and true lightsaber in offhand and Zanba in mainhand? I'm still low level so I guess I could try out something with the double LS.

2. Tedward

Since you're still at the lower levels, two LS is fine. But once you get to endgame, a zan would, in most situations, be better than LS mainhand. If you're lucky and get a Balmung, well... that's it gg. Good luck and have fun.

3. Thanks bruv! I'm guessing Endgame would be Oceanic Express? Because I can see that. Which reminds me, I still need to finish up my music pack. Almost done with the Power plant and all I got to do is PVP, Ancients, and uhhh....Mirror Arad? Yes....

4. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't like balmung it's a good weapon but manually inputting shit sucks balls and macros are not integrated in our game like China has and macros tend to mess up like aim the wrong direction because you set it up as up down left right so it will shoot right everytime that's why I believe Byeollungum is probably best weapon for vagabonds in our version yang is good to with another yin user as well

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Serami swordland intensifies

IGN:
    Samiho
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    @Lifting your assessment is pretty much correct. Some damage numbers - with +11/+10 Balmung, +10 Byeol/+11 Balmung, and +11 Yang/+11 Balmung, against tree (top) and nugol (bottom). Just did this with Pear Blossom, gear and stats here.
    [​IMG]

6. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    yang sword ganja would have the highest DPS with a Yin no matter what but yea if Byeoll dosent miss it would be highest in terms of soloing, it just comes down to if you want the speed of a light saber with -10% CD or the pure damage of a zanbato but if you have enough attack speed like Dark Gothic gives me an additional 23% then zanbato would spit out best damage. Every weapon has there perks and flaws like how balmung no hotkeys and byeoll with the hitrate problem it comes down to what you get in hell mode I dont have either balmung nor Yang so im stuck with byeoll

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  7. Tedward

I mean, just use whatever you get. I got a flare devil and carevella and nothing since then. it's up to you. personally I like the low cd from LS and katana. whatever your preference. but if you get a byeollungum, use it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)