Misc. Snow-Covered Underfoot Mod and Backup

Discussion in 'Releases' started by Space Fish, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Because the winter changes to Underfoot were actually an overwrite of the normal files, they got patched out of the NPKs with the latest update.
    I uploaded both the original NPK and a fixed version usable to non-modders.

Fixed NPK - Has a fixed Dark Elf Ruins gate and port fountain. The separated snow from the flagpoles was added as well. An additional fix was made to the snow on a port Magatha being cut off and appearing totally flat ingame.

Signs - Modified town English signs to match Korea's. Neople didn't make any for DFO, so they were omitted entirely from NPK.
    Credit to @mluckenbill

---------​

Original NPK - The town sprites taken directly from the game. All coordinates were left alone and no sprite is edited. Snowy signs weren't brought to DFOg. Korea's are attached below.
    Works in DNFE without crashing. Thanks @Hervey for converting it.
    This file works pretty well as a mod, but isn't intended for one. Coordinates for Dark Elf Ruins' gate are off a bit and the fountain at the port flashes when animating due to missing frames. This is just meant as a resource.

Korea's snowy signs. Before trying to edit, note that they have a slightly lighter color palette compared to the default signs.
    0.png 1.png 2.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Updated the first post with a mod version.
    Fixed the broken shit and added some snow on the flagpoles, but the signs have lighter colors and I didn't have the attention span to do that after the animated flags.
    Uploaded Korea's for now.

3. mluckenbill

IGN:
    Talitharine
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
  4. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    That was fast.

I'm gonna re-upload it with slightly altered coordinates to better match the old sign position. I'll keep the filename the same.
    Thanks for doing this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)