Smite

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Hervey, May 23, 2014.

1. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Anyone else play this game? I like to play it with my friends every once in a while; it's nice to take a break from League sometimes. If you haven't played Smite in a while, they've actually came out with quite a few updates that make the game look nicer, some VUs for several characters, etc.. If you haven't heard of Smite, then basically just imagine if League of Legends was third-person. It's a nice change of pace.

You can just skim through this video to get an idea of the game. The character in this video is a Marksman, so that's why he's autoattacking so much. Mages basically function the same, burst damage and not autoattacking much, that sort of thing.

From my experience, if you're already decent at League/Dota then you'll just stomp the early levels of the game until you get your account to max level. All the class roles are basically the same as League as well, like there's Bruisers, Marksmen, so on.

If anyone plays or is interested in giving the game a shot, just shoot me a friend request (IGN Hervey) and I'll play with you.

Also, I went to the Atlanta Launch Tournament for the game and I have two extra Convention Gaun Yu skin codes. I've already given all my friends that play the game one and figured I'd see if anyone here would want them.

2. JonJonTheDon BOUGHT MY BITCH HER OWN CRIB, CALL THAT A DOGHOUSE

IGN:
    JonJon
    Guild:
    Migos
    Server:
    Cain
    I LOVE SMITE! its what I've been playing since dfoshutdown. Haven't played in a while since they decided to Nerf my son(tyr) and I. Got legendartly tyr and Freya. I also haven't played since the new league system cause I got pissed about my hard work in gold league just to be reset to bronze . Casual for life.
    Would you be mad if I wanted the guan skin just to have it? I don't play him much but I just like having it just to have it :D. Kali is the only convention skin I have and Artemis so expensive :/
    Oh I forgot ign : Roteark

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  3. David

I play this with my roommate occasionally. I am terrible at this game.

4. Blackjack ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Guild:
    Communism
    unbalanced as fuck

5. Raven Black Dingle

My IGN is Weyvii if you want to play some games/send me a skin. :)

6. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I think you spelled your name wrong. Also I messed up, I thought I had two left but only have one :c
    I thought they sent me two codes in my e-mail and that I had one extra physical card with the code. But they only sent me one (which I've already used). I'm sorry.
    :HiRez:
    It's okay. Being bad is just one step closer to being good!
    Sent you the skin and a friend request. I can't be assed to play ranked in this game, I already do it on League.

7. Blackjack ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Guild:
    Communism
    i might install this again but the only god i know how to play is ra

8. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Ra's pretty good. It's like Lux on steroids.

So the new patch came out today, which includes a ton of nerfs and buffs and the new god, Janus. I've tried him a couple games and I honestly dislike him a lot. Which is kind of disappointing, he has a lot of potential to be awesome but man, I just can't stand playing him already.

9. Anoke Short Sword Master

I played this a good while back, but haven't really been keeping up as of late. Anyone an Ao Kuang player?

10. JonJonTheDon BOUGHT MY BITCH HER OWN CRIB, CALL THAT A DOGHOUSE

IGN:
    JonJon
    Guild:
    Migos
    Server:
    Cain
    You know what they say about ao kuang players right?

11. TheRiveria Hurricane, Sword Dance, Shining Cut, blah r&r etc.

IGN:
    Korore | Riocho
    Steam:
    rune_heart
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    something something rise from your grave something[​IMG]

do any of you guys still play

12. ubertrance Loafing Around

IGN:
    Kurlia
    Yep, I do. Not as much lately though

13. TheRiveria Hurricane, Sword Dance, Shining Cut, blah r&r etc.

IGN:
    Korore | Riocho
    Steam:
    rune_heart
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

seems legit? I guess?

who gon play smite :(
    Edit:
    [​IMG]
    bastet hard carry? seems legit. Swapped Stone Cutting Sword for Transcendence in the late game for more sustain and was buying guard pots. I have no idea wtf any of the other guys were doing except for the thor and ammy

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  14. Omsk

How2amaterasu
    build whatever you want, do whatever you want, still ruin people

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Laiyenu Bloodgaru Queen

IGN:
    Laiyenu
    Steam:
    Laiyenu
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    Just started playing it yesterday, after a few LoL games I just got annoyed to ends witts with the "community". So far Smites seems better. Also I keep fucking hitting R for my ult. goddamn fuck you 1234
    ign is Laiyenu who'd have thought.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  16. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    quit while you're ahead

17. ubertrance Loafing Around

IGN:
    Kurlia
    Smite has a community problem too sadly

18. TheRiveria Hurricane, Sword Dance, Shining Cut, blah r&r etc.

IGN:
    Korore | Riocho
    Steam:
    rune_heart
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    community is cancer when you anything regarding PUG and ranked shit, that's about it. You'll call your role/lane and wait for lock to get good kit synergy, then someone will choose another god and instant lock for that exact role or lane just because they can. It gets annoying sometimes but it's just shitty people acting shitty.

19. ubertrance Loafing Around

IGN:
    Kurlia
    Most of the time I don't have an issue when playing with randoms but every now and then they crank up the "Asshole Meter" to 11.
    I heard ranked it gets real bad in the lower tiers sadly. Good thing they added Triple Queue for Ranked so maybe the 3 can carry

20. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    From my experience ranked isn't at bad since most people use Curse Voice (or used to) and most people are way too pussy to be a dick on mic
    But that one guy on your team who didn't get on CV? Expect him to flame tbh

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)