SM Antonio Video thread

Discussion in 'Sword Master' started by Zerobeat, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Zerobeat ¬ヘ¬

So I was thinking anton videos could be linked in a separate thread rather in a mega thread where they can be lost easily amidst discussion.
    You know, so the subforums actually see some use outside of a single thread per subclass.
    As an ancedote, a few weeks ago I was looking for videos of Tailback Runner+GLORIA to show my friend who has the item and I couldn't find it, and/or it got removed from YT.
    I'm not going back through the SM thread to find each one, but proposed this thread for future use.

2. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Shout-out to the entirety of @Ansegisel 's bookmark folder :thumbsup:

Here's the Football+GLORIA vids I think you were talking about.

3. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Tailback runner boots got nerfed so it doesn't work like that anymore with Gloria and neither does the full set option.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  4. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Going to make this a compilation of the SMs that make vids of Anton I suscribe to. I'll link their youtube channel and a few of their vids.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  5. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    I saw most of them buff with either a pink dragon/phoenix wep or marsamune im assuming its for du fer crit... Is there reason why? And not like a legacy or wep that adds to the skill?

6. Zerobeat ¬ヘ¬

Certain iterations of growing weapons have come with bonuses to skills (I assume +2)
    Masamune would probably be the best swap weapon for Sentiment (+2) for those that don't have access to those growing weapons (like us), that being said, it IS a level 85 epic so good luck getting it

7. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Pretty much what Zero said. The weapon they are using is the free weapon that FSlayers got with 2nd awakening that gives +2 to their buff. There's no reason to use a legacy over that. Only other thing useful for swapping would be Masamune, but that's an epic so obviously you aren't guaranteed to have gotten it.

8. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
  9. Didn't see him cata swap. didn't know saviour kat is strong w/o it

10. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    kim baekseung is the strongest SM I've seen on youtube and he uses salvation katana. Also that guy in the previous vid has salvation zan but he uses salvation katana for faster burst due to no charge (so I think).

11. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    김태극 (Full MV + cold princess + infinite evidence of greed + hotman sweat + masamune)

12. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    That speedrun though

13. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    DG + salvation blud

14. Anyone of those videos show how to tackle each Anton room? I see most of them are different set configuration to cheese the rooms. I only got 9 PC MR with +12/7 lib. Any tips for their gimmicks?

15. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Not really, most people don't post tutorials for SM but if they did it would be in korean.

16. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Yin + Cata + full CP

17. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    3-4 man raid. DG + Salvation zan + Agnes m stone op

18. I'm sorry, but I can't tell by just looking at the equips what football build is comprised of. Can you please list out the items? Salvation zan + dg full set? And what else?

19. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    In the vid he uses football set, he is using football set, gigantic presence set, lvl 80 pink p attack sub, agnes m stone (20% skill damage with anton wep), and byeol. I don't advise building football set because it will be fixed later (F slayer 2nd awakening patch was in oct or so and football set was fixed in nov).

20. Then by any chance are you perhaps able to recommend me a set build for zan? Low end fund be like 6 pc Forbidden + 3 pc fencing right? Would full fund be DG + Gigantic presence set and byeol? (Just wondering what would trump MR set with lib weap as that is what I am using now)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)