Skirmisher General Discussion

Discussion in 'Skirmisher' started by Poison, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Pyros

Are you positionning correctly? It does garbage damage if you don't hit with the tip of the spear. Also if you miss the finisher/it doesn't crit, you might get large variance there too.

2. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh man, I forgot that was even a thing. I always thought if the enemy was big enough, it'd just count as tip. That explains a lot!

[​IMG]
    I got like, a good +20-30% damage today(At least by my tests, went from 100mil in 30 seconds to around 130 last I tried), so Bamboo Lance has definitely been a great choice!

3. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    Why did no one tell me about this?
    Why did it take me so long to figure this out?

Vanguard isn't the only one with backstep shenanigans.

4. AnthonyD

i am trying to replace bamboo with soul breaker. so i am trying to find a legendary ring that + good water dmg. someone pls helps me. I only know that sea god's cursed ring + water dmg, someone helps me pls, i don't mind spending gold as well

5. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    Spend gold in hell runs, get 3/3 CP like me, be good. Easy.

Edit: Just kidding, but to be honest I don't have any idea of legendary accesories with water element, like... the only ones I know are the guild dungeons ones and those suck, the combo Soulbreaker + CP is optimal, but still pretty difficult to get u_u

6. AnthonyD

tks for you advice, i already had gigantic necklace and my bracelet is bloodstained cuffs, those are really good so i can't replace it. However i bought black smoke fang which + 12 elemental dmg and it worked just as good as i expected

7. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    If I can get +10 Aura Lance elsewhere, what are good options for top? I'd just need to get sub or a plat, so I'm looking into other options. +1 Lethal Flurry or Vital Strike seems tempting, but Long Lance Mastery might be good too, considering the changes to it later on.

I'm also having a similar issue with pet. I have crit and smash mods already(Silent Taker Coat and Bamboo Lance), so trying to decide if I should keep using Petit Durandal, or get an Olympus pet.

8. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Formless Lance Technique is a pretty good choice

9. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Ah, I hadn't even considered that. I'll keep it in mind!

10. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    For my swap set I use the Lv30 Halidom Top, I mean, it's the standard build to use it, you have also the chance to use a Legendary Olympus Bead on your Symbol of Fortitude Belt, I did that and achieved the lvl 20 Aura Lance without using pet or plats, just swap set.
    Get an Olympus pet, the Petit Durandal gives you crit smash, the Olympus one gives you flat smash, that way you get the two sources of damage if you equip the Footbal pc/Bamboo Lance and the Olympus pet.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  11. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    You can easily achieve +10 Aura Lance without needing an Olympus Bead if you have a +2 Title, though.

Also, what?
    Silent Taker Coat has 18% Smash on it, so Olympus Pet wouldn't do anything apart from giving +1 to a level range.
    I'd either wait for a different creature, or see if you can pick up a Behemoth for relatively cheap. Probably the former.

12. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    That's... what I was wondering, but I'm admittedly tired. I had to ask my guild if it did stack, hehe. For stacking, right now I have...
    +3 Bamboo Lance
    +3 Title
    +2 Top/Pants
    +1 Ring
    +1 Avatar top.

I did end up getting an Olympus pet, though, just in case I eventually get a set without smash, like NG. 3mil for that's pretty good.

13. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    My bad, I assumed that Football top was crit smash, I haven't seen the set for a while now and with the epic update I got confused. Anyways, he has both sources without the petit so to be honest it doesn't really matter which one he uses.

14. Necrotic

anyone play skirm pvp in here need some tips about combos :P

15. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
  16. Ventra EpicsWhere T.T

IGN:
    EpicsWhere
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    +1 Lethal > Vital due to accuracy issues. +1 Long lance may be good but it won't matter enough. 1st awaken passive/2nd awaken passive can be viable choices too but i find it quite inadequate compared to the amount of damage you get from +1 to 2nd awakening. As far as your gear goes, I'm sure you can already raid.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A 4 SKIRMISHER HEROIC ANTON PARTY?

17. so looking at soulbreaker reminded me alot of russian roulette where you get alot of deathblow effects to keep procing the bonus damage part. can you do the same with soulbreaker?

18. got myself a +12 soulbreaker, time to get sea god and guild accessories for the full water meme.

19. Ventra EpicsWhere T.T

IGN:
    EpicsWhere
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been told and have confirmation from Kdnf that Long Lance Mastery grants % increased Physical Damage and % increased defense PIERCING damage. What this essentially means is that stacking Long Lance Mastery is actually not as effective as most would have believed it to be as the actual damage increase per level of Long Lance Mastery would probably be less than 1%. There is no reason why Skirmishers should be stacking Long Lance Mastery levels. If you have gold to waste on plats, buy Vital Strike plats. If you have an avatar swap for Long Lance Mastery, change it to +1 2nd awaken passive or +1 2nd awaken active.

20. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    That's a modern mastery though, certainly is better than a mere +PAtt

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)